• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Do you agree with the below given saying ? "All humans are dead except those who have knowledge ...and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds ...and all those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere ...and all those who are sincere, are always in a state of worry."- Imam Sha'faee

Reaction score
Awesome video that well all need to ponder over...it's a short video of around 6mins...plz do watch...n may Allah help us all...Aameen...(all those who i've tagged if u wanna thank me, plz do so on my wall coz it takes up a lot of space here...:))
[Crying] Do You Really Love Quran by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan.flv
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1llHr7XRl0ib1FDQWFZX2I5N1E/edit

AAnsarii fille spéciale sumaiyarox:) cyclone94 Busy Buddy Student of the year Zari badrobot14 2345qwer AngelicBeauty Devilishangel:) Soldier313 littlecloud11 fiz34 Kumkum Tuba noor areeba fatima Jeezan fantastic girl a student IGCSE O/L student Amy Bloom Rutzaba bunny boo acas shaikh Rahma Abdelrahman AtemisDelta champ-student cool crystals 7th heaven ;) Happy Muslimah black_berry

Reaction score
417924_612365805443011_330389073_n.jpg