• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
JUST LOOK A THAT!! *_*
472844_506241716096433_324241601_o.jpg

ya Allah S.w.t grant us a visit to ur house and ability to worship there and acceot it.. aameeen..!!!
Ameen!!:D Did you know that the gold inscription on it is made from real gold and that it is changed every year at hajj!!:) Amazing. right??:)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Abu Qilabah (d. 105 AH) was a famous Successor and student of Anas b. Malik. Once, he visited a soldier who had fallen from his house and broken both his legs. He told him, "I hope this is for your benefit and good."

The soldier said, "O Abu Qilabah! And what benefit and good is there in having both my legs broken?!"

He said, "What Allah has protected you from through this must be better [for you]."

Three days later, the governor of Iraq sent for all the soldiers to go intercept the caravan of Hussein b. Ali b. Abi Talib at Karbala; this soldier said to his commander, "I cannot go, can't you see my situation?!" So he was excused.

A week afterwards, the news came of the massacre of the grandson of the Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam), at which the soldier said, "May Allah have mercy on Abu Qilabah! He was so true - it was better for me that my legs were broken [that to be a part of that massacre]."

Lesson of the story: always put your trust in Allah, for what He has decreed for you will be for your own best, even if you don't realize it at the time. [Taken from Ibn al-Jawzi's Sifat al-Safwa, 1/120].

étudiante and сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ read it.. awesome story! :O

Reaction score
Abu Qilabah (d. 105 AH) was a famous Successor and student of Anas b. Malik. Once, he visited a soldier who had fallen from his house and broken both his legs. He told him, "I hope this is for your benefit and good."

The soldier said, "O Abu Qilabah! And what benefit and good is there in having both my legs broken?!"

He said, "What Allah has protected you from through this must be better [for you]."

Three days later, the governor of Iraq sent for all the soldiers to go intercept the caravan of Hussein b. Ali b. Abi Talib at Karbala; this soldier said to his commander, "I cannot go, can't you see my situation?!" So he was excused.

A week afterwards, the news came of the massacre of the grandson of the Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam), at which the soldier said, "May Allah have mercy on Abu Qilabah! He was so true - it was better for me that my legs were broken [that to be a part of that massacre]."

Lesson of the story: always put your trust in Allah, for what He has decreed for you will be for your own best, even if you don't realize it at the time. [Taken from Ibn al-Jawzi's Sifat al-Safwa, 1/120].

Really heart touching!! Jazakallah!!:)

Reaction score
3_190.png
Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding.
3:190

3_191.png
Who remember Allah while standing or sitting or [lying] on their sides and give thought to the creation of the heavens and the earth, [saying], "Our Lord, You did not create this aimlessly; exalted are You [above such a thing]; then protect us from the punishment of the Fire.
3:191

3_192.png
Our Lord, indeed whoever You admit to the Fire - You have disgraced him, and for the wrongdoers there are no helpers.
3:192

3_193.png
Our Lord, indeed we have heard a caller calling to faith, [saying], 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord, so forgive us our sins and remove from us our misdeeds and cause us to die with the righteous.
3:193

3_194.png
Our Lord, and grant us what You promised us through Your messengers and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed, You do not fail in [Your] promise."
3:194
Ameen Ya Rab..!!​

Reaction score

Jazakallah for the tag :D Its lovely *o*