• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
islamic-quotes-about-life-and-death-5610.jpg

Reaction score
Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The most despicable amongst persons in the eye of Allah is one who tries to fall into dispute with others (for nothing but only to display his knowledge and power of argumentation).
- Reported by Muslim, Hadeeth.

Reaction score
A TEST OF YOUR RESOLVE: WILL IT BE A YES OR A NO AND FOR WHOM INDEED?!!
The moment you resolve to do something for His Sake, you will be tested with extraordinary things. If you are looking to earn only halaal, this huge opportunity of earning with dubious means will come by. If you are looking to marry a practising spouse, these proposals of amazing people but who don’t have Allah on top of their list will come straight at you. If you are struggling to wear the hijab, you will get offers to study or work in great place “if” you took off the hijab.
In reality, none of this is a coincidence. Yes it is a chance - not the way you think, it is a chance to PROVE to Allah that you mean what you say. It is a test where He wants to see the firmness of your resolve, of your commitment to Him.
Grab this test and ace it! Leave behind everything doubtful without a second thought. The moment you do that, doors of His Bounty & Help will open upon you. Don’t be afraid to say no, you are actually saying a big YES to Allah!
—Tawfique Chaudry

Reaction score
A SHORT AND BEAUTIFUL EXPLANATION OF SURAH FATIHAH

Abu Hurairah radhiyallahu anhu reported: I heard Rasoolullahi sallalahu alaihi wasallam narrating a Hadith Qudsi in which Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala has said, "I have divided Surah Fatihah into two halves between Me and My slave, and my slave will receive what he asks. So, when His slave says Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen (Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the universe), Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says "My slave has praised Me!".

And when His slave says Arrahmanirraheem (The Compassionate, the Merciful), Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says "My slave has extolled Me!"

And when His slave says Maliki Yaumiddeen (Master of the Day of Judgement), Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says "My slave has glorified Me! (or) entrusted Me!"

And when His slave says Iyyaka Na'budu wa iyyaka nasta'een (You alone do we worship and You alone do we seek for help), Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says "This is between Me and My slave, so whatever he asks, it will be granted.

And when His slave says Ihdinas Siratal mustaqeem siraatal ladhina an'amta 'alaihim ghairil maghdhubi 'alaihim wa laddaallin (Guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favours and not of those who have incurred Your wrath and nor of those who have gone astray), Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala says, "This (part of the Surah is exclusively) for My slave and my slave shall receive whatever he has asked for.

[Source: Sahih Muslim]

Reaction score
Bribery Leads to Corruption and Destruction............
If bribery spreads throughout a society, it will undoubtedly be corrupt and doomed to destruction. Man undertook the Trust that was offered to the heavens and the earth but they refused to bear it. Hence, it is obligatory on man to observe this Trust in the most perfect way that is required of him in order to win the pleasure of Allaah The Almighty and reform society.

However, if the Trust is lost, it results in the corruption of the society and it becomes disordered and disunited. To preserve this trust, Allaah The Almighty forbids His slaves from doing anything that could lead to its loss or decrease. Hence, AllaahThe Almighty has prohibited bribery, which is spending money so as to reach something that is unlawful, either through giving the briber what he is not entitled to have or exempting him from what is obligatory on him. Allaah The Almighty Says (what means):

• {And do not consume one another's wealth unjustly or send it [in bribery] to the rulers in order that [they might aid] you [to] consume a portion of the wealth of the people in sin, while you know [it is unlawful]} [Quran 2:188]

There is no doubt that bribery is unlawful as Ibn Mas‘ood may Allaah be pleased with him said in his commentary on the aforementioned verse.

Bribery is a Grave Major Sin

May Allah Guide us to the truth and save us from all sorts of Haram.......
image.jpg

Reaction score
Five Things Rights Over Another Muslim!!

Abu Hurairah رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,

Every Muslim has five rights over another Muslim {i.e., he has to perform five duties for another Muslim}:

to return the greetings,
to visit the sick,
to accompany funeral processions,
to accept an invitation &
to respond to the sneezer [i.e., to say: Yarhamuk Allah (may ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى) bestow His Mercy on you),' when the sneezer praises ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى)?]
[Bukhari, 895]

Da'wah ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)

Reaction score
The Prophet صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said:

“No Salah (prayer) is heavier (harder) for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the Isha prayers, but if they knew the reward of these Salah (prayers) at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they have to crawl.”
[Sahih Bukhari Vol 1 Hadith no 626]

Da'wah ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)‬

Reaction score
NEVER LIE...ALWAYS SPEAK TRUTH

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
“When a person tells a LIE ,the bad smell that comes out of the lie keeps the ANGELS one mile away.”
[Tirmidhi]

The Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good.
[Book 41, Number 4782 : Sunan Abu Dawud]

image.jpg