• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
1380766_649088528446319_2136933065_n.jpg

Reaction score
Tomorrow means never!
Are we waiting for our old age to obey Allah & do good deeds?
Subhaanallaah!!
Tomorrow I will start full salaat..
Tomorrow i will start wearing full hijaab..
Tomorrow I will break up with my lover!
And such excuses..
show me your death certificate! Then i will believe you are assured tomorrow!! Subhaanallaah!!
If not; remember that; graves are not only for the people aged 60 and over!
When we hear someone just passed on, we sadly say.. innaa lillaah wa innaa ilaihi raaji‘uun and forget we will soon follow!!
Death is one thing that should feature in our daily reflections..
Let the wise reflect!!
for Tomorrow means never!!
May Allah remind us of our meeting with Him and enable us prepare well till Jannah .... Ameen

Reaction score
Many years ago, our father Ibraheem (alyhis salaam) made a choice. He loved his son. But he loved Allah more. The commandment came to sacrifice his son. But it wasn't his son that was slaughtered. It was his attachment. It was his attachment to anything that could compete with his love for Allah.

And the beauty of such a sacrifice is this: Once you let go of your attachment, what you love is given back to you--now in a purer, better form.

So let us ask ourselves in these beautiful days of sacrifice, which attachments do we need to slaughter?

Reaction score
As reported in the hadeeth of Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (may Allah be pleased with him): When the Prophet (SAWS) sent him to Yemen, he advised him: “Beware of luxury, for the slaves of Allah do not live a life of luxury.”(Reported by Abu Na’eem in al-Hilyah, 5/155; Silsilat al-Saheehah, 353.