• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Is Paradise a better accommodation or the tree of zaqqum?
Indeed, We have made it a torment for the wrongdoers.
Indeed, it is a tree issuing from the bottom of the Hellfire,
Its emerging fruit as if it was heads of the devils.
And indeed, they will eat from it and fill with it their bellies.
Then indeed, they will have after it a mixture of scalding water.
Then indeed, their return will be to the Hellfire.
Indeed they found their fathers astray.
So they hastened [to follow] in their footsteps.
And there had already strayed before them most of the former peoples,
And We had already sent among them warners.
Then look how was the end of those who were warned -
Quran | 37:62-74

Reaction score
Truly the awliya (friends) of Allah are hidden amongst his servants. Sometimes you meet people with very little knowledge, very humble jobs, and in no leadership role but they put you to shame with their good character and you can’t help but wonder if it’s that special connection that they have with Allah that causes them to tread the earth so lightly. Oh Allah make us one amongst them.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
1381421_10152010477647214_1781863091_n.jpg

Reaction score
للّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ العَـفْوَ وَالعـافِـيةَ في الدُّنْـيا وَالآخِـرَة ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ العَـفْوَ وَالعـافِـيةَ في ديني وَدُنْـيايَ وَأهْـلي وَمالـي ، اللّهُـمَّ اسْتُـرْ عـوْراتي وَآمِـنْ رَوْعاتـي ، اللّهُـمَّ احْفَظْـني مِن بَـينِ يَدَيَّ وَمِن خَلْفـي وَعَن يَمـيني وَعَن شِمـالي ، وَمِن فَوْقـي ، وَأَعـوذُ بِعَظَمَـتِكَ أَن أُغْـتالَ مِن تَحْتـي
"O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah,I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front and from behind and on my right and on my left and from above, and I take refuge with You lest I be swallowed up by the earth."
Ameen. Sumameen:cry:

Reaction score
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَقُولُوا قَوْلًا سَدِيدًا”
"O you who have attained to faith! Remain conscious of God and [always] speak with a will to bring out [only] what is just and true"
- The Holy Qur’an [33:70]