• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
1463444_415090925261100_64118628_n.jpg

1995@10Sept SilentSpectator
plus i heard (dk if authentic, bt most probably it is) that a martyr will only feel d pain of death as much as an ant bite.. subhanallahil 'adheem! may v die as martyrs n b of the closest to Allah (swt)!

Reaction score
Only for Allah

There was a pious man among the Banu Israel who always remained busy in the worship of Allah. A group of people came to him and told him that a tribe living nearby worshipped a tree. The news upset him, and with an axe on his shoulder he went to cut down that tree.

On the way, Satan met him in the form of an old man and asked him where he was going. He said he was going to cut a...... particular tree. Satan said, "You have nothing to be concerned with this tree, you better mind your worship and do not give it up for the sake of something that does not concern you." "This is also worship," retorted the worshipper. Then Satan tried to prevent him from cutting the tree, and there followed a fight between the two, in which the worshipper overpowered the Satan. Finding himself completely helpless, Satan begged to be excused, and when the worshipper released him, he again said, "Allah has not made the cutting of this tree obligatory on you. You do not lose anything if you do not cut it. If its cutting were necessary, Allah could have got it done through one of his many Prophets."

The worshipper insisted on cutting the tree. There was again a fight between the two and again the worshipper overpowered the Satan. "Well listen," said Satan, "I propose a settlement that will be to your advantage." The worshipper agreed, and Satan said, "You are a poor man, a mere burden on this earth. If you stay away from this act, I will pay you three gold coins everyday. You will daily find them lying under your pillow. By this money you can fulfil your own needs, can oblige your relative, help the needy, and do so many other virtuous things. Cutting the tree will be only one virtue, which will ultimately be of no use because the people will grow another tree." This proposal appealed to the worshipper, and he accepted it.

He found the money on two successive days, but on the third day there was nothing. He got enraged, picked up his axe and went to cut the tree. Satan as an old man again met him on the way and asked him where he was going. "To cut the tree," shouted the worshipper. "I will not let you do it," said Satan. A fight took place between the two again but this time Satan had the upper hand and overpowered the worshipper. The latter was surprised at his own defeat, and asked the former the cause of his success. Satan replied, "At first, your anger was purely for earning the pleasure of Allah, and therefore Almighty Allah helped you to overpower me, but now it has been partly for the sake of the gold coins and therefore you lost."

- Imam Ghazali, Ihyaa-ul Uloom Ud Deen

the importance of ikhlas [sincerity]

via Muslimah Productivity Creator Connectivity.

Ya Allaah set right our intentions, instill them with Ikhlaas (only for YOU) n accept all that YOU make us do Aameen.

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) posh teen evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Nayya Hassan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum maya <3 1995@10Sept sumaiyarox:) and TO anyone who is Interested :)

so inspiring :)
thanx for the tag :)

Reaction score

So true. :cry:. Being Muslims we prefer the worldy life. Being Muslims we have been lost in the beauty of this world. Being Muslims, Believing in The hereafter, the Day of Judgement, Allah and his Messengers, We are lost. We love this world so much... so much so that we are afreaid. Afraid to die. Afraid to go to Allah. We want the beauties of this world to remain. We love doing everything that is forbidden.. and keep ignoring the things that need to be done. While deep inside we know. That we WILL be questioned for all this. We will be held accountable for all this. We know that death is near. The hereafter is near. And the worst and the most hurting part is. Knowing everything we are ignorant. Too Ignorant infact. May Allah forgive our sins and protect us from the hellfire (Ameen) because the state in which the Muslim Ummah is today.... buried in sins. Its seems difficult that we may be forgiven. Ya Rabbi.... Ya Rabbi. Forgive us and protect us from the Hellfire. Guide us.. Guide us to the right path. Ya Arhamar Rahimeen. Bestow your mercy on us. For if u dont. we are doomed. Raabig fir warham wa anta khairur Rahimeen.

Reaction score
SADAQAH EXTINGUISHES SINS:

"Sadaqah extinguishes sin, as water extinguishes fire."(Ahmad, Al-Tirmidhi)

Since we all commit sin, let’s picture it being like a wild fire buring our house. What would you do to put out the fire? Most likely, you’ll try to put it out with water, right? This is the example of charity to our sins. Even worse, our sins are burning our houses in the akhirah, so it’s time to put it out with charity.

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) also said: “The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah (charity).” [Ahmad, Al-Tirmidhi]
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) posh teen evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Nayya Hassan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh maya <3 1995@10Sept @sumaiyarox:) and TO anyone who is Interested :)

Reaction score
Why we have to follow only our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Peace and Blessing Be Upon Him ?

In the Messenger (Muhammad) of Allah, you have a beautiful (pattern of conduct) and example for one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who Praises Allah much (often and deeply).[Sureh Ahezaab-33:21]

So take what the Messenger gives to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you. And fear Allah; For Allah is Strict in punishment.[Sureh Hashr-59:7]

O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger (the Prophet Muhammad) and do not make your deeds useless![Sureh Muhammad-47.33]

(O Prophet) say: "If you love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you for your sins: And Allah is Often Forgiving (Ghafoor), Most Merciful (Raheem)."[Sureh Al-Imran-3.31]

Do not treat the call of the Messenger within yourselves, like the call of one of you to another: Allah does know those of you who slip away under some excuse; Then let those who listen to the Prophet’s order, warn in case some trial befall them, or a painful penalty be handed down over them.[Sureh Nur-24.63]

***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) posh teen evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Nayya Hassan Shara Nafaz shazmina shk123 Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh Xpolymer Meesum maya <3 1995@10Sept sumaiyarox:) and TO anyone who is Interested :)

Reaction score
The Glorious Qur’an says:

“O mankind! Be afraid of your Lord (by keeping your duty to Him and avoiding all evil), and fear a Day when no father can avail aught for his son, nor a son avail aught for his father. Verily, the Promise of Allah is true: let not then this (worldly) present life deceive you, nor let the chief deceiver (Satan) deceive you about Allah.”

[Surah-Luqman Ch: 31 V: 33]

Reaction score
"Things which lead you to paradise..."

Al-Bayhaqi narrated that Abu Dharr said: I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what will save a person from Hellfire?”

He said, “Belief in Allaah.”

I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, are there are any deeds that should accompany that belief?”

He said, ‘He should give from that provision which Allaah has granted him.”

I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what if he is poor and does not have anything to give?”

He said, “He should enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil.”

I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what if he cannot enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil?”

He said, “He should help the one who is helpless (i.e., has no skills and cannot earn a learning).”

I said, “What if he himself is helpless and cannot do anything?”

He said, “He should help one who has been wronged.”

I said, “What if he is weak and cannot help one who has been wronged?”

He said, “You do not want to think of your companion as having any good in him. Let him refrain from harming people.”

I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, if he does that, will he enter Paradise?”

He said, “There is no believer who does not strive to acquire one of these characteristics, but I will take him by the hand and lead him into Paradise.”

[Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Targheeb, 876]