• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Close your eyes, remind yourself that Allah is watching. Your efforts, your deeds, your patience will never go wasted. Remind yourself it is all being written down for later preference. OPEN YOUR EYES and keep going. Look past the struggles, look past the pain. Remind yourself of how good it would feel to have it all one day come back to you to elevate you in your status. Don't let go. Don't give up...
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) posh teen evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Nayya Hassan Shara Nafaz shazmina daredevil Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh maya <3 1995@10Sept sumaiyarox:) and TO anyone who is Interested :)

Reaction score
Close your eyes, remind yourself that Allah is watching. Your efforts, your deeds, your patience will never go wasted. Remind yourself it is all being written down for later preference. OPEN YOUR EYES and keep going. Look past the struggles, look past the pain. Remind yourself of how good it would feel to have it all one day come back to you to elevate you in your status. Don't let go. Don't give up...
***Sam*** Afzal1 aish nafu Angelina_25 AreebaKausar Aysha Ahmed Bilal Khan cardude456 Devilishangel:) posh teen evilspirit25 fantastic girl Fayax555 fjmskt girl_with_a_dream HAJRA SHAH <3 Haseeb96 IG student IGCSE O/L student iqra malik iThink LARGE Jeezan knowitall10 Lady of Heaven Mahnoorfatima MemoryMatrix 21 mune:) NaNinG princess787 Safa Malik Aawaan Nayya Hassan Shara Nafaz shazmina daredevil Tuba noor Aly Emran Experienced One frozen sunlight muslimah here Rmarie-yum Aisha Abdul Quddus AngelicBeauty AAnsarii Happy Muslimah ***amd*** acas shaikh maya <3 1995@10Sept sumaiyarox:) and TO anyone who is Interested :)

Reaction score
100000000000000000000000 % true
Btw thankxxxxx for the tags ;) ^_^

Reaction score
Assalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatahu...

The bitter heat and cold we experience:

Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (SalAllahu alayhi wasalam) said:
“The Hellfire complained to its Lord, saying, ‘O my Lord, my different parts eat each other up.’ So Allah allowed it to take two breaths – one in the winter and the other in the summer. This is [the cause of] the severe heat and the bitter cold you experience.’”
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

May Allah Almighty protect us from the hell fire...
Ameen.

Reaction score
HERE COMES LIFE:

I think sometimes and wonder…how long will we live? Is death escapable?

Soon… my contemplation ends…i suspend that kind of thought…and you ask why? Listen to what Allah says: “Wherever you are death will find you out. Even if you are in the towers built up and strong and high.” (surat al- nisaa 4:78)

Subhanna allah! Look at the clarity…the truth that we run from is at the reach of our eyes…it lies in the quran…it lies in reflection…but has it reached our hearts? Hmm…how unsure we are left.

Death is inescapable…unbias to anyone…and in death is a glance of an inevitable reality. Allah, my lord and the lord of the universe, says: “Ever Soul shall taste death: and only on the day of judgement shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved from the fire and admitted to the Garden will have succeeded” (surat Al-Imran 3:185) ahh…allahul must3an…Did u hear that?

From death…comes life! Allahu Akbar!! After all this…our fear…our worry…50,000 years of standing…comes a Garden…a Jannah…Ferdaw..only after being rescued by ALLAH from hell. Think about this…How many of you miss you family..your home…your prophet??!! its over there! cant you see…have u ever dreamt of it?…oh but i dont blame if you cant…THE PROPHET, salah allahu 3alaihi wa salaam SAID: “I have prepared for my pious servants from which no eyes has ever seen, no ears have ever heard, and no human heart has ever imagined” ALLAHU AKBAR!!…of our LIFE is there, our belonging is there…

Fom death…bro’s and sis’s…comes life.

But guess what? Only the BELIEVER can enter…no one else. The heart has to be completely free of impurities…of all hatred and mischief…the heart has to believe. But…now…dont we want to be of those people? the pious ones? the believers? OUR PROPHET, salah allahu 3alaihi wa salam, SAID: “You shall not enter Jannah until you believe. And you shall not believe until you love one another. Shall I inform you of something that if you do you shall (truly) love each other? Spread the greetings of Salâm amongst yourselves.”

How beautiful is islam? we all sincerely and definitely wish to be of those…right? so lets work together…guide each other to what pleases Allah, the All Merciful.

Reaction score
HERE COMES LIFE:

Soon… my contemplation ends…i suspend that kind of thought…and you ask why? Listen to what Allah says: “Wherever you are death will find you out. Even if you are in the towers built up and strong and high.” (surat al- nisaa 4:78)

Subhanna allah! Look at the clarity…the truth that we run from is at the reach of our eyes…it lies in the quran…it lies in reflection…but has it reached our hearts? Hmm…how unsure we are left.

Death is inescapable…unbias to anyone…and in death is a glance of an inevitable reality. Allah, my lord and the lord of the universe, says: “Ever Soul shall taste death: and only on the day of judgement shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved from the fire and admitted to the Garden will have succeeded” (surat Al-Imran 3:185) ahh…allahul must3an…Did u hear that?

From death…comes life! Allahu Akbar!! After all this…our fear…our worry…50,000 years of standing…comes a Garden…a Jannah…Ferdaw..only after being rescued by ALLAH from hell. Think about this…How many of you miss you family..your home…your prophet??!! its over there! cant you see…have u ever dreamt of it?…oh but i dont blame if you cant…THE PROPHET, salah allahu 3alaihi wa salaam SAID: “I have prepared for my pious servants from which no eyes has ever seen, no ears have ever heard, and no human heart has ever imagined” ALLAHU AKBAR!!…of our LIFE is there, our belonging is there…

But guess what? Only the BELIEVER can enter…no one else. The heart has to be completely free of impurities…of all hatred and mischief…the heart has to believe. But…now…dont we want to be of those people? the pious ones? the believers? OUR PROPHET, salah allahu 3alaihi wa salam, SAID: “You shall not enter Jannah until you believe. And you shall not believe until you love one another. Shall I inform you of something that if you do you shall (truly) love each other? Spread the greetings of Salâm amongst yourselves.”

How beautiful is islam? we all sincerely and definitely wish to be of those…right? so lets work together…guide each other to what pleases Allah, the All Merciful.

Reaction score
The Importance of Courage and Strength When Facing Trials In Life

The strongest people are the ones who feel pain, accept it, learn from it, and fight through it. They turn their wounds into wisdom. Its all about having the courage to take a break, to shed a tear, to dust yourself off, and then to get back in the ring to fight like you’ve never fought before

Reaction score
HERE COMES LIFE:

bro, the hadith that says that THE PROPHET said: “I have prepared for my pious servants from which no eyes has ever seen, no ears have ever heard, and no human heart has ever imagined”has been quoted wrong. The hadith should go like: THE PROPHET said: Allah the Exalted and Glorious said: “I have prepared for my pious servants from which no eyes has ever seen, no ears have ever heard, and no human heart has ever imagined”

Reaction score
1441547_421343307969195_2076465389_n.jpg