• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
1551481_438593746244151_2087540067_n.jpg

Reaction score
Regarding Eid Milab un Nabi:

"Whoever innovates anything in this matter of ours (i.e., Islam), that is not part of it will have it rejected.” [Bukhari] Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 49, Number 861
"Every innovation is a going astray." [Al-Tirmidhi] Tirmidhi, 2676

Why would we label celebrating the 12th of rabi ul awwal as bidah? Because neither the Prophet (pbuh) himself, nor his companions marked this day as a festival.
There are only two Eids that the Quran and Sunnah recognize and acknowledge; Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha. No mention of Eid Milad un Nabi in any sahih collections.
Also, we aren't even sure 12th Rabi ul Awwal is the day the Prophet (pbuh) was born.

Narrated 'Umar: "I heard the Prophet saying, 'Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle.'" [Bukhari] Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654

"Or have they other deities who have ordained for them a religion to which Allah has not consented?" [Surah ash-Shura]

Do not ruin your ibadah for you. Help putting an end to all innovations.

Reaction score
~Prayer is an amazing form of exchange. We pray and hand over our worries & troubles to Allah, and He sends blessings and mercy in exchange.
~Just like the Sun and the Moon, spreading their light in all directions; Allah’s mercy and forgiveness is always there for 24 hours a day.
~A smile in the face of your brother isn’t a charity if your’e going to stab him in the back.

Reaction score
dont say someone like this,First judge about this ,iz it true or not??search yourself in Quran or in hadith
OR
Ask to some great scholars???They will tell u
No, you misunderstood!! I totally agree with you that bidah is wrong. But many people especially the ones in pakistan don't!! if you tell them invention in religion is wrong, they call you a "WAHABI" :p

Reaction score
tumblr_mzcoav1H1c1r1by6wo1_500.jpg

The Good Loan and its Reward
Allah said:

﴿مَّن ذَا الَّذِى يُقْرِضُ اللَّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً﴾
(Who is he that will lend to Allah a goodly loan so that He may multiply it to him many times)

In this Ayah, Allah encourages His servants to spend in His cause. Allah mentioned this same Ayah in several other parts of His Glorious Qur’an. The Hadith that mentions that Allah descends (every night down on the nearest heaven to us when the last third of the night remains) states that Allah says:

«مَنْ يُقْرِضُ غَيْرَ عَدِيمٍ وَلَا ظَلُوم»
(Who would give a loan to He Who is neither poor nor unjust.)

Allah’s statement:

﴿فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً﴾
(He may multiply it to him many times), is similar to His statement:

﴿مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَلَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ حَبَّةٍ أَنبَتَتْ سَبْعَ سَنَابِلَ فِي كُلِّ سُنبُلَةٍ مِّاْئَةُ حَبَّةٍ وَاللَّهُ يُضَـعِفُ لِمَن يَشَآءُ﴾
(The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah, is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah gives manifold increase to whom He wills.) (2:261)

We will mention this Ayah later on. Allah then said:

﴿وَاللَّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ﴾
(And it is Allah that decreases or increases (your provisions), ) meaning, `Spend (in Allah’s cause) and do not be anxious.’ Certainly, Allah is the Sustainer Who increases or decreases the provisions to whomever He wills among His servants. Allah’s wisdom is perfect, and,

﴿وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ﴾
(and unto Him you shall return.) on the Day of Resurrection.