• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Why are the majority of women in Hell-fire?

Hadith 5 - Narrated Ibn 'Abbas (RA):

The Prophet (SAW) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

[Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 28]

Reaction score
A group of students were asked to list what they thought were the present "Seven Wonders of the World."

Though there were some disagreements, the following received the most votes:

1. Egypt's Great Pyramids
2. Taj Mahal
3. Grand Canyon
4. Panama Canal
5. Empire State Building
6. St. Peter's Basilica
7. China's Great Wall

While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student had not finished her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list. The girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so many."

The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help." The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the 'Seven Wonders of the World' are:

1. to see
2. to hear
3. to touch
4. to taste
5. to feel
6. to laugh
7. and to love."
The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.
These are free seven wonders of the world from Allah (SWT) we overlook as simple and that we take for granted.

Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL STORY

There is a story of a woman who had a faithful dog. This dog was so faithful that the woman could leave her baby with it and go out to attend other matters. She always returned to find the child soundly asleep with the dog faithfully watching over him.

One day something tragic happened. The woman as usual, left the baby in the “hands” of this faithful dog and went out shopping. When she returned, she discovered rather a nasty scene. There was a total mess. The baby’s cot was dismantled and his nappies and clothes torn to shreds with bloodstains all over the bedroom where she had left the child and the dog. Shocked, the woman wailed as she began looking for the baby.

Presently, she saw the faithful dog emerging from the under the bed. It was covered with blood and licking its mouth as it had just finished a delicious meal. The woman went berserk and assumed that the dog had devoured her baby. Without much thought she clubbed the dog to death.

As she continued searching for the “remains” of her child, she beheld another scene. Close to the bed was the baby who, although lying on bare floor, was safe. And under the bed the carcass of a jackal torn to pieces in what must have been a fierce battle between it and the dog which was now dead.

Then the reality hit the woman who now began to understand what took place in her absence. The dog fought to protect the baby from the ravenous jackal. It was too late for her now to make amends because in her impatience and anger, she had killed the faithful dog. A dog deserving praise and adoration that fought to save the life of her dear beloved child received death in return.

Moral:
How often have we misjudged people and torn them to shreds with harsh words and even with physical assault before we have had time to evaluate the situation? It is called the SIN OF PRESUMPTION. Presuming things are one way without taking the trouble to find out exactly what the situation really is. A little patience can drastically reduce major lifelong errors.

Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere. ~Chapter 2, Verse 153

Reaction score
A young girl asked her elder brother, "What is Love?"

Her brother replied, "Love is when you steal my chocolate everyday from my bag and I still keep it in that place for you."

May ALLAH grant us love within our families. May ALLAH make us overlook the faults and concentrate on the good in others. Aameen

Reaction score
Husband - Can I confess something?
Wife - Sure!
Husband - You've the prettiest smile I have ever seen! .....
Wife - Can I confess something as well?
Husband - Yeah......
Wife - This smile only exists because of YOU
Oh ALLAH grant us happiness and love in our marriages, Aameen

Reaction score
Regarding Eid Milab un Nabi:

"Whoever innovates anything in this matter of ours (i.e., Islam), that is not part of it will have it rejected.” [Bukhari] Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 49, Number 861
"Every innovation is a going astray." [Al-Tirmidhi] Tirmidhi, 2676

Why would we label celebrating the 12th of rabi ul awwal as bidah? Because neither the Prophet (pbuh) himself, nor his companions marked this day as a festival.
There are only two Eids that the Quran and Sunnah recognize and acknowledge; Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha. No mention of Eid Milad un Nabi in any sahih collections.
Also, we aren't even sure 12th Rabi ul Awwal is the day the Prophet (pbuh) was born.

Narrated 'Umar: "I heard the Prophet saying, 'Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle.'" [Bukhari] Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654

"Or have they other deities who have ordained for them a religion to which Allah has not consented?" [Surah ash-Shura]

Do not ruin your ibadah for you. Help putting an end to all innovations.
If celebrating the arival of our Prophet(PBUH) is wrong then the Prophet should have stopped the people of Madinah dancing and singing....what else?