• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Aisha رَضِي اللَّهُ عَنْها said,
“I have never seen him (Muhammad صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) more in haste to do a good deed than he was to perform the two rakahs before the morning (prayer).”
[Ahmad and Muslim]

Reaction score
THE VIRTUES OF RAMADHAN
=========================

“The month of Ramadhan (is that) in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let h...im fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.” [Qur’an: 2:185]

Sahl (ra) narrates that The Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) said:

“There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, ‘Where are those who used to observe fasts?’ They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it.” [Bukhari]

Abu Huraira (ra) reported Allah’s Messenger (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) as saying:

“When there comes the month of Ramadan, the gates of mercy are opened, and the gates of Hell are locked and the devils are chained.” [Muslim]

Abu Sa’id al Khudri (ra) reported Allah’s Messenger (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) as saying:

“Every servant of Allah who observes fast for a day in the way of Allah, Allah would remove, because of this day, his face farther fromthe Fire (of Hell) to the extent of seventy years’ distance.” [Muslim]

Abu Huraira (ra) Narrated that The Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) said:

“Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.” [Bukhari]

Abu Huraira (ra) reported Allah’s Messenger (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) as saying:

“If anyone forgets that he is fasting and eats or drinks he should complete his fast, for it is only Allah Who has fed him and given him drink.” [Muslim]

Ibn ‘Abbas (ra) Narrated that:

"The Prophet Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam was the most generous amongst the people, and he used to be more so in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel visited him, and Gabriel used to meet him on every night of Ramadan till the end of the month. The Prophet used to recite the Holy Qur’an to Gabriel, and when Gabriel met him, he used to be more generous than a fast wind (which causes rain and welfare)." [Bukhari]

Zaid ibn Thabit (ra) said:

"We took meal shortly before dawn along with the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) We then stood up for prayer. I said: How much span of time was there between the two (acts, i.e. taking of Sahri and observing of prayer)? He said (a span of reciting) fifty verses." [Muslim]

Abu Huraira (ra) reported Allah’s Messenger (Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam).as saying:

"Allah, the Majestic and the Exalted, said: Every act of the son of Adam is for him except fasting. It is done for My sake, and I will give a reward for it. By Allah in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad, the breath of the observer of fast is sweeter to Allah than the fragrance of musk." [Muslim]

Reaction score
Ramadan.gif

Reaction score
I love Ramadan because that kid who never prays, prays. That girl who never covers, covers. That guy who never fasts, fasts. Even if its just for a month, at least these “types” of people tasted the “sweetness of faith” just for one month. And perhaps months later down in life, if their life ever becomes bitter, they will refer back to Ramadan and yearn for that same “sweetness” they sampled just that one month. You call them “Only Ramadan Muslims” but I call them “Muslims who may only need Ramadan to change”.

Reaction score
Are You Really Deprived?

RasulAllaah (salAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “The blessed month has come to you. Allaah has made fasting during it obligatory upon you. During it, the gates to Paradise are opened and the gates to Hellfire are locked, and the devils are chained. There is a night (during this month) which is better than a thousand months. Whoever is deprived of its good is really depriv...ed (of something great).”
~ [Ahmad]

Ramadaan is the month in which Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta’aala) pours down His forgiveness and reward for good deeds. How much we gather depends on us.

If it is raining and you want to collect rain water how much you collect will depend on how many and which utensils you put out. If you keep a plate in the rain, you’ll catch a little of it. If you put a bucket out you’ll collect a lot more water. And if you put all your buckets, bowls, glasses, pots and pans and tubs out, you’ll collect the most that you can.

Similarly, in Ramadaan, Allaah is pouring His Mercy, Forgiveness, and Recompense for good deeds from the sky. Do we want to spend Ramadaan sleeping away or collecting through as many good deeds as we can? Would we be as casual about it, if instead of Allaah’s Rahma and Maghfirah it were raining $100 notes from the sky?

What Allaah (subhaanahu wa ta’aala) is offering is much better.

Reaction score
May Allah accept all the good deeds and forgive us.
May Allah make the advent of Ramadhan blessed for whole ummah. May Allah keep us away from all the acts by which Allah is displeased and grant us all the act by which Allah is pleased.
May every day and every night be blessed of the month of piety.
Happy Ramadhan to you and to all your family members.

Reaction score
I thought I’d share this here
my mother was telling me this during sahri time
That there was once a doctor well…tabeeb as they used to call in those days
He had opend up a clinic kind of place for patients but no one came to him
So he went asked asked Prophet Muhammed SAWS about it and our dear Prophet said that people don’t fall sick here
So the man asked why
And he SAWS replied by saying that people wait I cant seem to write it properly
So umm wat he said was that loog yahan par itna khatay he nahi kay beemar ho jain
The moral here was that we should not ever over eat as our DEAR PROPHET SAWS did not like it and can cause diseases