• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
I thought I’d share this here
my mother was telling me this during sahri time
That there was once a doctor well…tabeeb as they used to call in those days
He had opend up a clinic kind of place for patients but no one came to him
So he went asked asked Prophet Muhammed SAWS about it and our dear Prophet said that people don’t fall sick here
So the man asked why
And he SAWS replied by saying that people wait I cant seem to write it properly
So umm wat he said was that loog yahan par itna khatay he nahi kay beemar ho jain
The moral here was that we should not ever over eat as our DEAR PROPHET SAWS did not like it and can cause diseases
THIS story is not exact so
May AALLAH SWT forgive me if there is sum mistake

Reaction score
I thought I’d share this here
my mother was telling me this during sahri time
That there was once a doctor well…tabeeb as they used to call in those days
He had opend up a clinic kind of place for patients but no one came to him
So he went asked asked Prophet Muhammed SAWS about it and our dear Prophet said that people don’t fall sick here
So the man asked why
And he SAWS replied by saying that people wait I cant seem to write it properly
So umm wat he said was that loog yahan par itna khatay he nahi kay beemar ho jain
The moral here was that we should not ever over eat as our DEAR PROPHET SAWS did not like it and can cause diseases
:eek:

Reaction score
Reaction score
Assalaamualaikum wa Rehmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Common misconceptions

"Duas BEFORE suhoor/iftaar"
We have been taught and reminded of some duas (many of us paste it in our house and read it out loud), about beginning the fast and before breaking the fast.

" Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri ramadan" and

"Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa alayka tawakkaltu wa ala rizqi ka iftartu"

These duas are attributed to having been said by the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal laahu alaihi wa sallam), but have been declared daeef jiddan (very weak).

There is no dua for suhoor/sehri. Just the neeyah (intention) of fasting suffices with Allah.

Likewise there is NO specific dua before iftaar!!

DUA BEFORE BREAKING FAST!!
Just say, "Bismillah" before having the date

DUA AFTER BREAKING FAST!!

Say this after having the date and sip of water/sherbet/drink...

dhahabadh-dhama'u wab-tallatil 'uruuqi, wa thabatal ajru, in shaa Allah

Translation-
The thirst has vanished and the veins are moistened and the reward is certain, if Allah wills.

(Ref: Sunan Abu Daud, Kitaab As Saum, Hadith 2350)

This may shock many of u and ur family members but this is the correct and most authentic way.

And Allah knows the best!

Reaction score
Volume 3, Book 31, Number 154 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "If somebody eats or drinks forgetfully then he should complete his fast, for what he has eaten or drunk, has been given to him by Allah." Narrated 'Amir bin Rabi'a, "I saw the Prophet cleaning his teeth with Siwak while he was fasting so many times as I can't count." And narrated Abu Huraira, "The Prophet said, 'But for my fear that it would be hard for my followers, I would have ordered them to clean their teeth with Siwak on every performance of ablution." The same is narrated by Jabir and Zaid bin Khalid from the Prophet who did not differentiate between a fasting and a nonfasting person in this respect (using Siwak). Aisha said, "The Prophet said, "It (i.e. Siwak) is a purification for the mouth and it is a way of seeking Allah's pleasures." Ata' and Qatada said, "There is no harm in swallowing the resultant saliva."

Reaction score
Assalaamualaikum wa Rehmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Common misconceptions

"Duas BEFORE suhoor/iftaar"
We have been taught and reminded of some duas (many of us paste it in our house and read it out loud), about beginning the fast and before breaking the fast.

" Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri ramadan" and

"Allahumma inni laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa alayka tawakkaltu wa ala rizqi ka iftartu"

These duas are attributed to having been said by the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal laahu alaihi wa sallam), but have been declared daeef jiddan (very weak).

There is no dua for suhoor/sehri. Just the neeyah (intention) of fasting suffices with Allah.

Likewise there is NO specific dua before iftaar!!

DUA BEFORE BREAKING FAST!!
Just say, "Bismillah" before having the date

DUA AFTER BREAKING FAST!!

Say this after having the date and sip of water/sherbet/drink...

dhahabadh-dhama'u wab-tallatil 'uruuqi, wa thabatal ajru, in shaa Allah

Translation-
The thirst has vanished and the veins are moistened and the reward is certain, if Allah wills.

(Ref: Sunan Abu Daud, Kitaab As Saum, Hadith 2350)

This may shock many of u and ur family members but this is the correct and most authentic way.

And Allah knows the best!
Are you sure about it cuz it's so common in TV, Internet and etc.... I will also get it confirmed Inshallah..