• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
2014%2B-%2B1

Reaction score
Reported by Anas bin Malik (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “Let none of you wish for death on account of an affliction that befalls him. If he has no alternative, let him pray: ‘Allahumma ahyine ma kanatil-hayatu khairan li, wa tawaffani idha kanatil-wafatu khairan li (O Allah! Give my life so long as the life is good for me, and take away my life if death is good for me)’.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

Reaction score
Reported by Anas bin Malik (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Do not harbour grudge against one another, nor jealousy, nor enmity; and do not show your backs to one another; and become as fellow brothers and slaves of Allah. It is not lawful for a Muslim to avoid speaking with his brother beyond three days.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Everyone of my Ummah will enter Jannah except those who refuse". He was asked: "Who will refuse?'' He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Whoever obeys me, shall enter Jannah, and whosoever disobeys me, refuses to (enter Jannah)".