• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, and Glorious, said; 'O My slaves, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any man of you, that would not increase My domain a thing. O My slaves, were the first of you, and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked heart of any man of you, that would not decrease My domain in a thing.''.

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "The religion (of Islam) is easy, and whoever makes the religion a rigour, it will overpower him. So, follow a middle course (in worship); if you can't do this, do something near to it and give glad tidings and seek help (of Allah) at morn and at dusk and some part of night".

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "May he be miserable, the worshipper of the dinar and dirham, and the worshipper of the striped silk cloak. If he is given anything, he is satisfied; but if not, he is unsatisfied".

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "There are two blessings in which many people incur loss. (They are) health and free time (for doing good)".

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Whenever the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) mounted his camel for setting out on a journey, he would recite: "Allahu Akbar (Allah is Greatest),'' thrice. Then he
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) would supplicate: "Subhanal-ladhi sakh-khara lana hadha, wa ma kunna lahu muqrinin, wa inna ila Rabbina lamunqalibun. Allahumma inna nas'aluka fi safarina hadh al-birra wat-taqwa, wa minal-`amali ma tarda. Allahumma hawwin `alaina safarana hadha, watwi `anna ba’dahu. Allahumma Antas-Sahibu fissafari, wal-Khalifatu fil-ahli. Allahumma inni a`udhu bika min wa`ta'is-safari, wa kaabatil-manzari, wa su'il-munqalabi fil-mali wal-ahli wal-waladi (Far removed from imperfection is the One Who has made this subservient to us, for we have no power to subjugate it, and certainly to our Rubb shall we return. O Allah, we ask You during this journey of ours for righteousness, piety and such deeds as are pleasing to You. O Allah, make easy for us this journey of ours and make the distance short for us. O Allah, You are our Companion during the journey and the Guardian of the family and the property in our absence. O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the hardships of travelling, unhappiness connected with ghastly scenes and evil turns in property and family).'' When he returned, he recited this supplication making addition of these words: "Ayibuna, ta'ibuna, `abiduna, li-Rabbina hamidun (We are those who return; those who repent; those who worship and those who praise our Rubb).''

Reaction score
Hazrat Salamah bin Al-Akwa` (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Man continues to display haughtiness and arrogance until he is recorded among the arrogant and will be therefore afflicted with what afflicts them.''

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Any matter of importance which is not begun with Al-hamdu lillah (praise be to Allah) remains defective.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Masruq (May Allah be pleased with him) said: We visited `Abdullah bin Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) and he said to us: O people! He who has the knowledge of any matter may convey it to the others. And he who has no knowledge, thereof, should say: "Allahu a'lam (Allah knows better).'' It is a part and parcel of knowledge that a man who has no knowledge of a matter should say: "Allah knows better.'' Allah said to His Prophet
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH): "Say (O Muhammad
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH)): `No wage do I ask of you for this (the Qur'an), nor am I one of the Mutakallifun (those who pretend and fabricate things which do not exist).''' (38:86)

Reaction score
Hazrat Iyad bin Himar (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Allah has revealed to me that you should humble yourselves to one another. One should neither hold himself above another nor transgress against another.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "When an infidel accomplishes any good deed, he is rewarded for it in this world; and in the case of a Muslim, Allah stores up his good acts for him in the Hereafter and provides him with subsistence in this life due to his obedience.''

Reaction score
Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW] (PBUH) said, "Allah does not wrong a believer a good deed because he is given blessings for it in this world and will be rewarded for it in the Hereafter. But the infidel is given in the world the reward for good deeds, he has performed for the sake of Allah and when he comes to the Hereafter, there is no good deed for which he can be rewarded".

Reaction score
Hazrat Abdullah bin Abu Aufa (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: On one occasion the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) was confronting the enemy. He waited until the sun had declined. Then he stood up to address the people and said, "O people! Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy. Pray to Allah to grant you safety; (but) when you encounter them, show patience, and know that Jannah is under the shades of the swords.'' Then he
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said: "Allahumma munzilal-kitab, wa mujriyas-sahab, wa hazimal-Ahzab, ihzimhum wansurna alaihim (O Allah, Revealer of the Book, Disperser of the clouds, Defeater of the Confederates, put our enemy to rout and support us against them).''

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "There are two statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful: `Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, (and) Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection)'.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Verily, Allah elevates some people with this Qur'an and abases others.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abdullah bin Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) used to supplicate: "O Allah! To You I have submitted, and in You do I believe, and in You I put my trust, to You do I turn, and for You I argued. O Allah, I seek refuge with You through Your Power; there is none worthy of worship except You Alone; that You safeguard me against going astray. You are the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists; the One Who never dies, whereas human beings and jinn will all die".

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Between the two Blowing of the Trumpet there will be an interval of forty.'' The people said, "O Abu Hurairah! Do you mean forty days?'' He said, "I cannot say anything.'' They said, "Do you mean forty years?'' He said, "I cannot say anything.'' They said, "Do you mean forty months?'' He said, "I cannot say anything. The Prophet
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) added: Everything of the human body will perish except the last coccyx bone (end part of the spinal cord), and from that bone Allah will reconstruct the whole body. Then Allah will send down water from the sky and people will grow like green vegetables'.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Mauwiyah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of Deen.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) used to supplicate: "Allahumma inni A’udhu bika minal-ajzi wal-kasali, wal-jubni wal-harami, wal-bukhli, WA A’udhu bika min `adhabil-qabri, wa A’udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wal-mamat [O Allah! I seek refuge in You from helplessness (to do good), indolence, cowardice, senility, and miserliness; and I seek Your Protection against the torment of the grave and the trials of life and death].'' Another narration adds: "wa dala`id-daini wa ghalabatir-rijal (And from the burden of indebtedness and the tyranny of men).''

Reaction score
Hazrat Al-Mughirah bin Shu'bah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Musa (Moses) (PBUH) asked his Rubb: `Who amongst the inhabitants of Jannah will be the lowest in rank?' He said: `It will be a person who will be admitted into Jannah last of all when all the dwellers of Jannah have entered Jannah. It will be said to him: Enter Jannah. But he will say: O my Rubb! How should I enter while the people have settled in their apartments and taken their shares? It will be said to him: Will you be satisfied and pleased if you have a kingdom like that of a monarch of the world? He will say: I will be content, my Rubb. Allah will say: For you is that, and like that and like that and like that and like that. He will say at the fifth time: I am well-pleased, my Rubb. Allah will say: It is for you and ten times more like it. You will have whatever your soul desires and whatever your eyes could delight in. He will say: I am well-pleased, my Rubb.' Musa (PBUH) said: `Who will be of the highest rank in Jannah.' Allah said: `They are those whom I chose and I established their honour with My Own Hand. I attest with My Seal that they will be blessed with such bounties as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind has perceived.''

Reaction score
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) recited, "That Day it (the earth) will reveal its news (about all that happened over it of good or evil).'' (99:4). Then he
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) inquired, "Do you know what its news are?'' He was told: "Allah and His Messenger know better". He said, "Its news is that it shall bear witness against every slave man and woman they did on its back. It will say: `You did this and this on such and such day.' Those will be its news.''