• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Hazrat Abdullah bin Ash-Shikhkhir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I came to the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) while he was reciting (Surat At-Takathur 102): "The mutual rivalry (for hoarding worldly things) preoccupy you. Until you visit the graves (i.e., till you die). (102:1-8) (After reciting) he (PBUH) said, "Son of Adam says: `My wealth, my wealth.' Do you own of your wealth other than what you eat and consume, and what you wear and wear out, or what you give in Sadaqah (charity) (to those who deserve it), and that what you will have in stock for yourself.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abud-Darda (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Seek among your weak ones, for you are given provision and help only because of the weak amongst you.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Qatadah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) was asked about observing As-Saum (the fast) on the tenth day of Muharram, and he replied, "It is expiation for the sins of the preceding year.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Abbas (Allah be pleased with both of them) reported that when Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) came to Medina, he found the Jews observing the fast on the day of Ashura. They (the Jews) were asked about it and they said: It is the day on which Allah granted victory to Moses and (his people) Bani Israel over the Pharaoh and we observe fast out of gratitude to Him. Upon this the Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said: We have a closer connection with Moses than you have, and he commanded to observe fast on this day.

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Said Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "The best type of Jihad (striving in the way of Allah) is speaking a true word in the presence of a tyrant ruler.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: After the battle of Hunain, Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) favored some people in the distribution of spoils (for consolation). He gave Al-Aqra bin Habis and Uyainah bin Hisn a hundred camels each and showed favor also to some more honorable persons among the Arabs. Someone said: "This division is not based on justice and it was not intended to win the Pleasure of Allah.'' I said to myself: "By Allah! I will inform Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) of this.'' I went to him and informed him. His face became red and he said, "Who will do justice if Allah and His Messenger do not?'' Then he said, "May Allah have mercy on (Prophet) Musa (Moses)[A.S]; he was caused more distress than this but he remained patient.'' Having heard this I said to myself: "I shall never convey anything of this kind to him in future".

Reaction score
Hazrat Usamah bin Zaid (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "A man will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and will be cast into Hell, and his intestines will pour forth and he will go round them as a donkey goes round a millstone. The inmates of Hell will gather round him and say: `What has happened to you, O so-and-so? Were you not enjoining us to do good and forbidding us to do evil?' He will reply: `I was enjoining you to do good, but was not doing it myself; and I was forbidding you to do evil, but was doing it myself".

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Barzah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Man's feet will not move on the Day of Resurrection before he is asked about his life, how did he consume it, his knowledge, what did he do with it, his wealth, how did he earn it, and how did he dispose of it, and about his body, how did he wear it out.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibn Masud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Hell will be brought on that Day (the Day of Resurrection) with seventy bridles; and with every bridle will be seventy thousand angels, pulling it".

Reaction score
Hazrat 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) said: Once we were sitting in the company of Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) when there appeared a man dressed in very white clothes and having extraordinary black hair. No signs of fatigue of journey appeared on him and he was known to none of us. He sat down facing the Prophet
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) leaning his knees against the knees of the Prophet (PBUH) and placing both of his palms over his two thighs and said, "O Muhammad (PBUH)! Tell me about Islam". He (PBUH)replied, "Islam is to testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and that Muhammad
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) is the Messenger of Allah; that you observe Salat (prayers), pay Zakat, observe Saum (fasting) of Ramadan and perform Hajj (pilgrimage) of the House, provided you have resources of making journey to it.'' He replied: "You have spoken the truth". We were surprised to see that he had asked him and confirmed the correctness of the answers. He then enquired: "Tell me about Iman". He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said. "It is to believe in Allah, and His Books, and His Messengers and the Last Day and that you believe in foreordainment, it’s bad and good consequences.'' He said, "You have spoken the truth.'' He then enquired: "Tell me about Ihsan.'' He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "It is to worship Allah as if you are seeing Him; and although you do not see Him, He sees you". He enquired: "Inform me about the Hour (i.e., the Day of Resurrection)". He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) replied, "I have no more knowledge thereof than you". He said, "Inform me about some of its signs". He
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "They are - that a bondswoman gives birth to her own master, and that you will find the barefooted, naked, poor shepherds competing one another in the construction of higher buildings". Then he departed. The Messenger of Allah kept silent for a while then he said to me, "O `Umar! Do you know who the questioner was?'' I replied, "Allah and His Messenger know better". The Prophet
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "He was Jibril (Gabriel); he came to you to teach you your religion".

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Musa (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, ”Verily, Allah gives respite to the oppressor. But when He seizes him, He does not let him escape.'' Then he (PBUH)) recited, "Such is the Seizure of your Rubb when He seizes the (population of) towns while they are doing wrong. Verily, His Seizure is painful (and) severe". (11:102).

Reaction score
Hazrat Wabisah bin Mabad (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I went to Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) and he asked me, "Have you come to inquire about piety?'' I replied in the affirmative. Then he said, "Ask your heart regarding it. Piety is that which contents the soul and comforts the heart, and sin is that which causes doubts and perturbs the heart, even if people pronounce it lawful and give you verdicts on such matters again and again.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) was asked about the deed which will be foremost to lead a man to Jannah. He replied, "Fear of Allah and the good conduct.'' Then he was asked about indulgence which will admit a man to Hell (Fire) and he answered, "The tongue and the genitals.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Samurah bin Jundub (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Among the people of Hell are there those who will be emersed in fire to their ankles, some to their knees, some to their waists, and some to their throats".

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Whenever someone greets me, Allah returns the soul to my body (in the grave) and I return his greeting.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Abu Bakar asked, "O Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH)! Teach me some words so that I may recite them in the morning and in the evening.'' The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Recite these words: `Allahumma fatiras-samawati wal-ardi, `alimal-ghaibi wash-shahadati, Rabba kulli shai'in wa malikahu. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa Anta, A’udhu bika min sharri nafsi, wa sharrish-Shaitani wa shirkihi (O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the hidden and the exposed! Rubb of everything and everyone. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but You. I seek Your Protection from the evil of my own self from the evil of Satan and from the evil of Shirk to which he calls).''' The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) added: "Recite these words in the morning and the evening and when you go to bed.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Abu Bakar asked, "O Messenger of Allah
i_safe.gif
[SAWW](PBUH)! Teach me some words so that I may recite them in the morning and in the evening.'' The Messenger of Allah
i_safe.gif
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Recite these words: `Allahumma fatiras-samawati wal-ardi, `alimal-ghaibi wash-shahadati, Rabba kulli shai'in wa malikahu. Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa Anta, A’udhu bika min sharri nafsi, wa sharrish-Shaitani wa shirkihi (O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the hidden and the exposed! Rubb of everything and everyone. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but You. I seek Your Protection from the evil of my own self from the evil of Satan and from the evil of Shirk to which he calls).''' The Messenger of Allah
i_safe.gif
[SAWW](PBUH) added: "Recite these words in the morning and the evening and when you go to bed.''

Reaction score
Hazrat Abu Saeed Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah
GetInline.aspx
[SAWW](PBUH) said, "Keep only a believer for a companion and let only a pious eat your food".