• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: The Art of Grooming your Souls!

Assalamoalaikum!!

salmanpakrocks said:
great website...Jazak ALlah Khair!!

wud like to share a hadith:

262r3wo.gif

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalam-o-alaikum sweet 'XTREMITES' :)

Here is a hadith about the most notorious quality of human nature (including mine): ANGER!
A hadith goes like this:
Prophet (S.A.W) is reported to have said, "The strong person is not he who defeats another in wrestling but, the strong person is he who has full control over himself during his anger" (BUKHARI)

More than any other tendency, more even than fear, does anger spoil our lives, engendering coolness, estrangements, resentments, and marring occasions that might be wholly delightful.
And not only does Islam stress upon this; an American philosopher, Ralph Waldo Emerson, has this quotation which I like so much:
" For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness "
Control your anger before it spoils your character and, most importantly, your life!

Reaction score

Its also said by our beloved Prophet (SAW) that i dont know the exact words but i remember this hadis in my own words.
it is said.When y r angry and if u r standing sit down,if sitting lie down" these are the best of ways to control Anger

This is proven by science that lying down equally distributes blood in whole body specially the brain where the blood gushes and removes the hotness of the mind.Well one thing is proven here that Allah was indeed the greatest scientist ever in this universe and the Prophet was His Messenger who conveyed his scientific Ideas.

Reaction score

Yeah there are also verses from Quran like this one :
"And (He) has made horses, mules, and donkeys for you to ride, and as an adornment, and He has created (other) things of which you have no knowledge."(The Quran, 16:8)

This shows that Allah had created other forms of transport which humans found today !!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

AOA!
Okay, so I was going to edit Math_Angel's first post and add this (as it best suits there); but then I thought nobody will read that again EVER and so decided to post it here!
Groom your souls is what the topic says!
nobody questioned WHY do we need to groom our souls!
See, man is made up of body and soul. The body is a cage, and the soul is inexhaustible fountainhead of life that temporarily resides in it. It never dries up even after the death of the person in whose body it dwelt for a certain period of time. Life goes on. It never ceases.
The soul is so invigorating a force that within few hours of its liberation from the body (cage), the body decomposes and stinks. Thus, the soul nurtures the body till it remains in it. Body signifies impermanence, and soul the permanence. Most men all their life take good care of their body and ignore the soul. They keep their body well-treated, and the soul maltreated. After liberation from such a body, the soul, not even for a while, hovers over the departed person (body), and joins the mainstream of life.

A few persons take good care of the soul. They honour the soul’s permanent link with eternity. They do not corrupt the cage (body) and do not pollute it with filth. When liberated from such a cage, the soul, in its state of consciousness, hovers over the deceased for a certain period of time.
And I'm sure, this was the only reason why Math_Angel started this topic!
I hope you get FULL ADVANTAGE of this thread and GROOM your souls well!
Thank You (JazakAllah)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

2502po6.gif

May Allah save us all...aameen!

Nibz said:
AOA!
Okay, so I was going to edit Math_Angel's first post and add this (as it best suits there); but then I thought nobody will read that again EVER and so decided to post it here!
Groom your souls is what the topic says!
nobody questioned WHY do we need to groom our souls!
See, man is made up of body and soul. The body is a cage, and the soul is inexhaustible fountainhead of life that temporarily resides in it. It never dries up even after the death of the person in whose body it dwelt for a certain period of time. Life goes on. It never ceases.
The soul is so invigorating a force that within few hours of its liberation from the body (cage), the body decomposes and stinks. Thus, the soul nurtures the body till it remains in it. Body signifies impermanence, and soul the permanence. Most men all their life take good care of their body and ignore the soul. They keep their body well-treated, and the soul maltreated. After liberation from such a body, the soul, not even for a while, hovers over the departed person (body), and joins the mainstream of life.

A few persons take good care of the soul. They honour the soul’s permanent link with eternity. They do not corrupt the cage (body) and do not pollute it with filth. When liberated from such a cage, the soul, in its state of consciousness, hovers over the deceased for a certain period of time.
And I'm sure, this was the only reason why Math_Angel started this topic!
I hope you get FULL ADVANTAGE of this thread and GROOM your souls well!
Thank You (JazakAllah)
Waalaikumassalam!!

Jazak Allah Khair!! A very nice addition indeed...you add this to the first post as well...so that the new visitors do not miss the chance to read this ;)

May ALlah help us all groom our souls in the best way possible...Aameen!
btw sorry for the late reply...saw the post before but as i said one better post some hadith..etc.. along with the reply ;) so was late to post the reply :p

and as i always say..May Allah guide us all to the straight path and grant us success in this world as well as the HereAfter! Aameen!

Reaction score

Ameen !!!
The Holy Prophet(s) said that the best way to fear Allah and live your live is to always remember death. Believe me guys think this is the last day of your life as truly death is unpredictable. Try to do as much to please Allah as you can and truly you will be among the devoted believers of Allah. AMEEN

Reaction score

Guys do listen to Surah Al kahf or read it that would be awesome as it is said that anyone who reads it would be blessed from this Friday to the other Friday but try to do before dusk,

The evidence for it being recommended includes the hadith related by Hakim and Bayhaqi, from Abu Sa`id (Allah be pleased with him), Whoever recites Surat al-Kahf on Friday, light shall shine forth for him between the two Fridays.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, a light will shine for him from beneath his feet to the clouds of the sky, which will shine for him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will be forgiven (his sins) between the two Fridays.’”

Yeah and although it is long more then 100 ayats.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

I've edited the first post, as told. (Math_Angel: It's your thread, your ideas would be much appreciated)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

Nibz said:
I've edited the first post, as told.

Jazak Allah Khair!

Nibz said:
(Math_Angel: It's your thread, your ideas would be much appreciated)

mashwara lena achi baat hoti he ;)
so we can all share ideas in order to cum up with smthng better :cool:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!
Here's today's grooming lesson! :)
zn5z7o.gif

If we really love him then we shud try to live the way he did and follow his teachings!

May Allah guide us all to the straight path..Aameen

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

what? if it's smthng gud u surely can :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Do we need a permission of Math_Angel (or someone) before uploading 'something' here?
I hope not!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

@nibz he's probably asking cuz i've started the thread...and then here we are to share a hadith etc...so for that reason he was asking that :!: :)