• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: The Art of Grooming your Souls!

Assalamoalaikum!!! :)

I'm gonna share a very beautiful story here...here it goes:

A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said “I don’t think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.” “Is the man of the house home?” they asked. “No”, she replied. “He’s out.” “Then we can not come in”, they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what happened. “Go tell them I am home and invite them in!” The woman went out and invite the men in. “We do not go into a house together,” they replied. “Why is that?” she asked. One of the old men explained: “His name is Wealth,” he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, “He is Success, and I am Love.” Then he added, “Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home.”

The women went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. “How nice!!”, he said. “Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!” His wife disagreed. “My dear, why don’t we invite Success?” Their daughter-in-law was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: “Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!”

“Let us heed our daughter-in-law’s advice,” said the husband to his wife. “Go out and invite Love to be our guest.” The woman went out and asked the three old men, “Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest.” Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other two also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: “I only invited Love, Why are your coming in?”

The old men replied together: “If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would’ve stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!”

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

^ M sure you didn't read the whole post :p

I have nothing else to post in this regard. But here I'd like to quote this hadith: Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet (S.A.W), said, "Allah does not thank the person who does not thank people."
tou, Thank you for sharing this :)

Reaction score

Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A): The Prophet (SAW.) said, "The one who looks after a widow or a poor person is like a Mujahid (warrior) who fights for Allah's Cause, or like him who performs prayers all the night and fasts all the day."

Reaction score

Holy Prophet(s) said: One who Brings up the orphans will me as close to me in heaven as this. Then he pointed out his two fingers.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

^ *the index finger and the middle finger!

Reaction score

Nibz said:
^ M sure you didn't read the whole post :p

I have nothing else to post in this regard. But here I'd like to quote this hadith: Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet (S.A.W), said, "Allah does not thank the person who does not thank people."
tou, Thank you for sharing this :)
Well I don't usually read the long post but this story made me curious so i continued to read this one! :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

@salmanpakrocks: You didn't get my point!
Now don't start here, please!

Reaction score

Holy Prophet(s) said: May God show mercy to a man who is kindly when he sells, when he buys and when he demands his money back.

Reaction score

Assalamullikum
Today I was at a mechanic shop repairing my car terminals and a kid of age 8 or 9 was doing this job. When he couldn't fix the new terminals to the battery so the shop owner came and slapped him and I was shocked! Later I went to the same shop and took the boy and said that i was sorry and bought him some candies and chocolates. He was so happy and I was too feeling happy. The purpose of sharing this is not to tell everyone that I did something nice but to tell how badly are the kids treated who work in the shops. We are lucky that ALLAH gave us that much that we don't have to work and earn for our family and still I hear people complaining that Allah is unfair to me and all that...... Well I thank Allah that he has given me so many facilities but didn't got the chance to realize that until today when I knew that indeed I and everyone else who don't work and earn are quite lucky and still we don't thank Allah for all his blessings? We should try to pray atleast five times a day.
Hazrat Ali said: I worship Allah not because of going into heavens but because HE is worthy of worship.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Well said salman! Very well said!
The thing is, we don't know what gratitude means anymore; we have forgotten to say 'Shukar Alhamdullilah'. We just keep whining and whining and whining. Thank You just doesn't come out of our mouths. Whoever is reading this, just try saying 'Shukar Alhamdullilah / Thank you My Allah'' and you will feel enriched.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Alhumdulilah hi rabbil aa lameen!!!

Reaction score

Exactly these are one of the things that happens before the Last Day indicating that indeed that LAST day will be near.
A few weeks ago i was seeing a program in which some person was telling abt the things that are going to happen before the LAST day one of them was Dajjal.
Well can u guys tell abt the things that are going to happen before the LASt DAy and when we get to know abt them im pretty sure half of the things are already happening.

I know one thing that is goin to happen before the Last day and it is ONE OF ITS SIGNS.
I heard that people who preach the Quran and have learnt it by heart and preach the Sunnah and propogate ISLAMS message they would start being raised by ALLAH.

U can all see that indeed this is happening that every day or the other one or the other person who teaches and propogates ISLAM is being killed.So just see how close is that event. :cry: :cry:

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
Exactly these are one of the things that happens before the Last Day indicating that indeed that LAST day will be near.
A few weeks ago i was seeing a program in which some person was telling abt the things that are going to happen before the LAST day one of them was Dajjal.
Well can u guys tell abt the things that are going to happen before the LASt DAy and when we get to know abt them im pretty sure half of the things are already happening.

I know one thing that is goin to happen before the Last day and it is ONE OF ITS SIGNS.
I heard that people who preach the Quran and have learnt it by heart and preach the Sunnah and propogate ISLAMS message they would start being raised by ALLAH.

U can all see that indeed this is happening that every day or the other one or the other person who teaches and propogates ISLAM is being killed.So just see how close is that event. :cry: :cry:
yeah please someone post the events of the last day though they can be found in Quran in Surah Qayama.

Reaction score

i would love to know about them and yeah you can also see what happens on the last day in Surah Al - Qariah. Totally unthinkable . :cry:

Reaction score

In surah Yaseen too Allah describes the persons who obey Allah will be in benifit and does who disobey will incur in the fire of Hell forever. !!