• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: The Art of Grooming your Souls!

screamingskull said:
so what are you people discussing

Assalamoalaikum!!
well the following post says everything :)

Math_angel said:
Asssalam-o-alaikum!! (U may say Wa-alaikum-os-salam in your hearts if not here)
i have got this most extraordinary Idea!==> Share a Hadith, a Quranic Quotation or even a good--very good Advice here, in this thread!!
  • JUST IMAGINE
How many of us may read it ===> may even implement on it, and in return you shall get the reward
Isn't this awesome??
I mean just posting a single quranic verse or a hadith, is it A VERY BIG DEAL? NO! then why hesitate!! JUST POST IT!!
You know our religion is very easy but we have made it difficult for us!!

Now after reading this, one must at least (if not posting anything) read a single post from here and act accordingly!!

May Allah bless you all!!

Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!
Math_Angel, can we post about the wrong things that are done in our societies even if they are political?

Reaction score

Heres one more quranic verse on death :

Say: "Running away will not profit you if ye are running away from death or slaughter; and even if (ye do escape), no more than a brief (respite) will ye be allowed to enjoy!” (16)(Al-Ahzab)

ANOTHER VERSE AND HADITH:

As mentioned in one hadith, ”The best men are those who remembering about death often (during his healthy life)”. For life is only a transient shade, as Allah says : “O my people! Lo! this life of the world is but a passing comfort, and lo! the Hereafter, that is the enduring home. (39)(Quran-Al Ghafir).

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Shahroz95 said:
Assalamoalaikum!
Math_Angel, can we post about the wrong things that are done in our societies even if they are political?

Waalaikumassalam!! :)

well sure u can BUT i guess it's better if u post sum related Ayat / Hadith....and explain it a bit...,that is the lesson we get....i mean what's happening...and what shud be done instead!
what do u think?? :cool:

Reaction score

Well, actually I wanted to post something about the political disorder in Pakistan and how the politicians are unconcerned about the Islamic teachings.

Reaction score

Okay. Well as everyone knows that Pakistan has been subjected to the worst political disorders in the world history. Whenever a democratic system was introduced, it was attacked by the worst disease of the politics, i.e; corruption. And after that, one way or the other, martial law was declared, the democracy abolished and Pakistan entered the Dictatorship. It has been a complete cycle of this, once you look into the history.
Nowadays, the government is corrupt but it will never accept the charges, obviously. The people of Pakistan say that the government is corrupt and it does not do anything for the poor. If a news reporter asks one of the poor people what wrong the government had done. He will only reply that it was very bad. He wont say what was the bad thing because he doesn't know it and he only wants the to blame the government for everything, even his broken shoelace.
Now, the following questions arise:

Who gave votes to the current government?
Who elected them to their posts?
The people of Pakistan did! We elected them to their posts! We were the ones who did not look at the political parties' agendas. We misjudged them and now they are ruling over us. Why do we call the government corrupt when we ourselves are not true to the country? We take interests on the money that we have kept in the bank or elsewhere when it is not acceptable in Islam. Thievery and looting is common in Pakistan along with fraud and commission and these are also unacceptable in Islam.

Now look at this :
Who gave votes to the current government?
Who elected them to their posts?
Why do we call the government corrupt when we ourselves are not true to the country?
After these questions, do we actually have the right to call the government corrupt or wrong?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allâh we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." (156) They are those on whom are the Salawât (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones. (157)

• اِنَّا لِلّٰهِ وَاِنَّـآ اِلَيۡهِ رٰجِعُوۡنَؕ‏

• "Truly! To Allâh we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."

Surah Al Baqarah..156-157

Reaction score

Well I was exploring the profile of people when I landed on Zohaib bhai's profile and I loved this blog!! Well I found it benefiting so I posted it here as many people visit this thread so they might also benefit from it :D
http://zushauque.wordpress.com/

hope this helps you guys !! :)

Reaction score

Well thanks for posting i didnt read the whole thing ill read in my free time inshaallah.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

salmanpakrocks said:
Well I was exploring the profile of people when I landed on Zohaib bhai's profile and I loved this blog!! Well I found it benefiting so I posted it here as many people visit this thread so they might also benefit from it :D

Jazak Allah 4 sharing...btw it's superXDE's profile...not Zohaib Bhai's :p

Reaction score

Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

salmanpakrocks said:

Jazak Allah 4 sharing...btw it's superXDE's profile...not Zohaib Bhai's :p
Wallikumsalam
Really ?? :geek: Well i think i must have got confused !! ;)