• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Re: The Art of Grooming your Souls!

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Surely! Everyone of you is a guardian and is responsible for his charges: The Imam (ruler) of the people is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects; a man is the guardian of his family (household) and is responsible for his subjects; a woman is the guardian of her husband's home and of his children and is responsible for them; and the slave of a man is a guardian of his master's property and is responsible for it. Surely, everyone of you is a guardian and responsible for his charges." Sahih Bukhari

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!! :)

Jazak ALlah All..nice sharings :cool: May Allah bless u all!!Aameen! here's for today:

Muhammad peace be upon him is reported to have said:
I guranee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right, and I gurantee a house in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even when joking / for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners.” [narrated by Abu Dawud]

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Avoid arguing!! It'll really bring a good change..

Explanation of the Hadith above
Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannahfor one who has good manners.''
[Abu Dawud]

-Arguing with people rarely gets anyone to change their minds.

-It usually only produces defensiveness and creates ill feelings between people.

-The issue becomes a matter of one’s ego and makes it more difficult for a person to change their stance.

-Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) loves to have Muslims live harmoniously with each other.

Try this hadith out in practice, and you will see that your relations improve with people and that you

have greater peace of mind. involve ourselves in matters that do not affect a person’s deen. Note that a

person is to shun argument whether he is in the right or whether his stand is wrong. In one Hadis ...Rasul

Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a

home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home

built for him in the middle of Paradise. And whoever improves his own character, a home will be built

for him in the highest part of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi] Both get houses built for them in Paradise. But since

the person who knows that he is right finds it more difficult to leave the argument and let things be,

he/she is promised a greater reward.

And then avoid lying....what i understand is...even jokes and there are many times we say thiings which

are not true...but we do it just for fun...so we must try to avoid that!

Moreover...we must try to stay away from all bad and evil deeds...for the person who has good deeds has

a very high rank...

So finally I pray that...We , All Muslims unite together...and try to live as we are supposed to...

Brothers and sisters...these are small small things...which we ignore...but just try to realize that these

small small things can make a big difference in our lives....it can make it much better!!

May Allah help us and guide us all!! [Aameen]

Well..@Nibz and beacon_of_light....JazakAllah Khair for posting....keep posting in future as well..these

can be a reminder at times...so post anything...evenif it seems to be so small...bcoz despite that we

know what's wrong and what's right we still keep on doing the wrong things...so these Ahadis and Ayats

may be eye opener for us.... I hope to have contribution from others too....May Allah Bless you all for ur

efforts!Aameen!

Reaction score

Hey Math Angel why dont you explain the Ahadith in our syllabus for O'Level you look a great Islamic scholar.Its the truth man...

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
Hey Math Angel why dont you explain the Ahadith in our syllabus for O'Level you look a great Islamic scholar.Its the truth man...

Exactly!!
Post ur ahadith here n Math_angel will surely explain them!! :p

P.S I smell something fishy going on!!
Haven't u posted the above hadith before?? Or does my brain have some fault? :geek: @Math_Angel

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
Yeah please help us Maths_angel !! :D

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:
Yeah please help us Maths_angel !! :D

Really? Why didn't you guys tell me this about a year ago? Had I known that Maths_Angel is an Islamic Scholar, then I would have had got an A* in Islamiyat................ :D

Anyone can find Ahadith all over the internet easily. And speaking of the internet, many scholars say that internet is bad as it sometimes hosts anti-Islamic stuff, but if you use it with a clear conscience, then you just wont be wrong or bad. Am I right, O great scholarly Maths_Angel? :D :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

Well i aint a scholar...i'm a Muslim Alhumdulilah...and that's all...just sixteen years old...and i havent read all the Hadith books and all that :( I wish to read it though so pray 4 me!

and u r right shahroz...when i searched over the net to find ideas to support that music is haraam...it was so sad to see people quoting ahadees out of context to prove that there is no harm in music :(
may Allah guide us all! Aameen!

Reaction score

Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

Well i aint a scholar...i'm a Muslim Alhumdulilah...and that's all...just sixteen years old...and i havent read all the Hadith books and all that :( I wish to read it though so pray 4 me!

and u r right shahroz...when i searched over the net to find ideas to support that music is haraam...it was so sad to see people quoting ahadees out of context to prove that there is no harm in music :(
may Allah guide us all! Aameen!
No way !! Your sixteen and doing A levels !! I m sixteen and I m doing O levels !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

yeah..m nt joking!!

Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum.
@ Salman, there's no surprise in Math_Angel being 16 and doing A' Levels. I'll be 16 when I'll start my A' Levels, Inshallah! :)
@ Well, about music there are different views of people. Some say it is haram while some say it isn't. I myself don't know what to think about it.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Waalaikumassalam!!
m gonna start A2 next month :cool:

and about music ..i dont know if u've seen this thread of mines viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2692
Actually only duff(tambourine) is allowed...and what i meant to say is...the Hadith were qouted out of context...i hope u understand what i mean by ''out of context''

Reaction score

Yeah I know music is Haram and only the duff is allowed in Islam,its just so disappointing seeing people listen to music at the most early age and thats not all they start remembering the verses of the song and start singing themself,well you could listen to some naat or quranic recitation :D :D :D

Reaction score

Shahroz95 said:
Assalamoalaikum.
@ Salman, there's no surprise in Math_Angel being 16 and doing A' Levels. I'll be 16 when I'll start my A' Levels, Inshallah! :)
@ Well, about music there are different views of people. Some say it is haram while some say it isn't. I myself don't know what to think about it.
hmmmm :geek: that is strange !! Wonder most of the people of my school are 17 when they will be finishing their O levels !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

well back to topic!!! :)