• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
A touching story of a mother and her son

Assalamoalaikum!!!

I happened to read this story and wud like to share this with u all...really touching!

My mother had only one eye, I hated her as I was ashamed of her. She was a cook in the school cafeteria where I studied. One day, when I was still in a primary class, She came to visit me to see for herself that I was all right. I was very upset, how dare she do this to me? After that incident I ignored her & looked on her Only with hateful eyes….The next day, a fellow-student told me, “Oohhh, your mother has only one eye!” At that moment, I wanted to crawl under the floor and that my mother would be out of my life completely. The next day I went to meet her & to tell her: “because of you I am the joke at school, Why don’t you die and go away!? But, she did not respond….I wasn’t thinking and did not know what I was saying, I was very angry. I could not imagine how she would react to my remarks, and, I left town. I studied relentlessly and obtained a scholarship to continue my studies abroad. In fact, I completed my studies, got married, bought a house and set up my family. I lived a happy and a peaceful life. One day, my mother comes to visit me. It has been many years since she had disappeared, She had never met her grand-children. She remained at the doorstep while my children were making fun of her, I shouted at her: ” How dare you come all the way here and frighten my kids?! With a calm voice she responded: “I apologize; I am at the wrong address.” And she disappeared. One day, I received an invitation from my hometown school to attend a reunion under the “close family ties ” topic I lied to my wife and made her believe that I was traveling for business. After the reunion I stopped by the house where I grew up, The neighbors informed me that my mother had passed away. I did not shed even one drop of tear!!! The neighbor handed me a letter that my mother had left for me

“My Dear son, I always thought of you.” I regret having visited you abroad and frightened your kids…I was very pleased when I heard that you would come to attend the reunion…The only thing was that I could not get up from my bed to come and see you….I am broken-hearted that I brought shame to you on numerous occasions…Did you know that when you were a baby you had an accident and lost your one eye?… and, as any other mother would, I would not let you grow up with only one eye….So. I gave you my eye……..I was very proud and happy to know that my son would be able to see the world with my eye… with all my love…

…Your mother….

The Last and final Messenger of Allah swt, Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him said.
“It is one of the greatest sins that a man should curse his parents.”
(Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.4 Narrated by Abdullah bin Amr)
Allah swt says: Your Lord has enjoined the following: You should not worship anyone but Him Alone! Treat your parents with great kindness; if either or both of them attain old age, do not even say ‘uff’ to them; nor rebuke them; but speak to them kind words. Treat them with humility and tenderness and pray, “O our Lord, be merciful to them, just as they brought me up with kindness and affection in my childhood.”
Holy Quran Chapter 17 Surah Bani Israel verses 23-24

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Read n think!!

Assalamoalaikum once again!!

Well here is something i read on the muslimah blog...and found it worth sharing!

It is really easy to follow a wrong path. However, it is twice as hard to follow a right path. Just take an
example of a regular student and a teacher, when a teacher tells a student this is the material you have to study for the final exam and the teacher advice her student to study hard and read the book and group study with one of his classmate. If that boy wants’ to pass the class with a higher grade, he will do exactly what his teacher has asked him to do. On the other hand, if he is a bad student, he will do opposite of what his teacher asked him to do and waste his time instead of studying. Guess who is going to get all the fruits at the end? The boy who worked really hard to get the higher grade. Furthermore, we humans are afraid of a teacher who is going to just yell at us or will punish us for sometime and will give us a re-exam.
We think about what is going to happen if we don’t listen to our teacher. Then why are we forgetting that Scholars of Scholars of Scholar Allah (swt) who is beyond compare is showing us what is right and what is wrong for us to pass this exam, he gave us two cheatings one is the Holy book Quran! Where we can open it and read it everyday and apply it in our daily life. Second is our beloved Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), the perfect student where we can just copy from him and pass the exam. In other word, just by following what he did, we can be successful in our life. We have an open book and a perfect “A” student who we can copy from and our teacher is so lenient that He doesn’t mind us cheating from the student sitting next to us and cheat from the Holy Book Quran. Can anyone tell me which teacher is that lenient? Allah (swt) is that teacher who is very lenient with His believers. Even though, we have Open book in front of us and we have our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), why are we not doing what we are suppose to do. Just imagine what our punishment will be if we disobey Allah (swt) and it will not be a temporary punishment, it will be forever!!! There will be no re-takes, we can’t escape or run away from it. We have to remember that one day or the other we are going to die, and no one will come along with us except our deeds (good and bad). Start Now!!! We don’t know when we are going to die, perhaps! While reading this , or in a minute, or in an hour, or maybe when we go to bed tonight. Prepare our Tiffin‘s and our luggage now, which we are going to take with us in our grave. Do as many good deeds as possible, never think this is a small deed someone else can do it. Follow the right path...the Quran and teachings of Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him!

May Allah guide us all to the straight path...and grant us success in this world as well as the HereAfter!! Aameen!!

Reaction score
Re: The Art of Grooming your Souls!

Waalikum Assalaam! :) I was away for a few days so totally missed out this AMAZING, TRULY INSPIRATIONAL thread. I would like to share a few ahadith:
The Prophet (SAW.) said "Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. The first is...a person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; the second is...the one whom Allah has given wisdom(the Holy Quran) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others"

Once the Prophet (SAW.) said: "There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) Health and free time for doing good"

Jazakallah everyone for reading! :D

Reaction score

Very good and interesting thread! May Allah bless you for this! here is my contribution

In my school in Islamiat period when our teacher who doesn't punish any one and the students don't respect him and make noises and fun of him even when he narrates a Hadith or Quranic verse, students make noises so here is a Quranic verse about the similar situation
" When the Quran is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that ye may receive Mercy. " Quran 7:204
I know that it is not only in my school but also other as well so in the end i would like to say that we have become so much bold that we have many of us don't even show respect while Quran is being recited! Hope this verse will make us clear that we should be respectful and pay attention while Quran is being recited.

Reaction score

A Most Beautiful Hadith Among All The Beautiful Ahadith

Khalid ibn al Wald (Radi Allahu Ta'ala anhu) narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Holy Prophet (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam) and said to him,

'O, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this Life and the Hereafter.'

- 'Ask what you wish' said Rasulullah (sallallahu 'alahi wasallam).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: I'd like to be the most learned of men.

A: Fear Allah, and you will be the most learned of men.

Q: I wish to be the richest man in the world.

A: Be contented, and you will be the richest man in the world.

Q: I'd like to be the most just man.

A: Desire for others what you desire for yourself, and you will be the most just of men.

Q: I want to be the best of men.

A: Do good to others and you will be the best of men.

Q: I wish to be the most favored by Allah.

A: Engage much in Allah's praise, and you will be most favored by Him.

Q: I'd like to complete my faith.

A: If you have good manners you will complete your faith

Q: I wish to be among those who do good.

A: Adore Allah as if you see Him. If you don 't see Him, He seeth you. In this way you will be among those who do good.

Q: I wish to be obedient to Allah.

A: If you observe Allah's commands you will be obedient.

Q: I'd like to be free from all sins.

A: Bathe yourself from impurities and you will be free from all sins.

Q: I'd like to be raised on the Day of Judgement in the light.

A: Don't wrong yourself or any other creature, and you will be raised on the Day of Judgement in the light.

Q: I'd like Allah to bestow His mercy on me.

A: If you have mercy on yourself and others, Allah will grant you mercy on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like my sins to be very few.

A: If you seek the forgiveness Allah as much as you can, your sins will be very few.

Q: I'd like to be the most honorable man.

A: If you do not complain to any fellow creature, you will be the most honorable of men.

Q: I'd like to be the strongest of men.

A: If you put your trust in Allah, you will be the strongest of men.

Q: I'd like to enlarge my provision.

A: If you keep yourself pure, Allah will enlarge your provision.

Q: I'd like to be loved by Allah and His messenger.

A: If you love what Allah and His messenger love, you will be among their beloved ones.

Q: I wish to be safe from Allah's wrath on the Day of Judgement.

A: If you do not loose your temper with any of your fellow creatures, you will be safe from the wrath of Allah on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like my prayers to be responded.

A: If you avoid forbidden actions, your prayers will he responded.

Q: I'd like Allah not to disgrace me on the Day of Judgement.

A: If you guard your chastity, Allah will not disgrace you on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like Allah to provide me with a protective covering on the Day of Judgement.

A: Do not uncover your fellow creatures faults, and Allah will provide you with a covering protection on the Day of Judgement.

Q: What will save me from sins?

A: Tears, humility and illness.

Q: What are the best deeds in the eyes of Allah?

A: Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

Q: What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?

A: Hot temper and miserliness.

Q: What assuages the wrath of Allah in this life and in the Hereafter?

A: Concealed charity and kindness to relatives.

Q: What extinguishes hell's fires on the Day of Judgement?

A: Patience in adversity and misfortunes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Related by Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Rahmatullah Ta'ala 'alaih)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Nice sharings everyone...thanks a lot
Jazak Allah Khair

May Allah Bless u all...and guide us all o the straight path..Aameen!!

‘The deeds most loved by Allah are those done regularly, even if they are small.’

i'll soon check the reference...and i request u all too...that try to mention the reference...i mean muslim or bukhari..or tirmizi etc! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

well the above hadith is by bukhari and muslim!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

dragoninja98 said:
Great Idea Math Angel
here is one :
"Paradise is in the shadow of swords"
salmanpakrocks said:
Can you please explain this hadith @Dragoninja98

Assalamoalaikum!!

Yeah it'd be better if u cud elaborate a bit :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Radhiyallaho anho) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said,

" There is a surah in Qur'an of thirty ayaat which intercedes for a person (its reader) until he is forgiven.
This is surah Tabarakal lazi (Surah Mulk). "

About surah Tabarakal lazi (Surah Mulk), there is a riwaayat also that Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said, "My heart desires that this surah should be in the heart of every believer."

Hope you people find this helpful!!

Reaction score

Walaikumusalam wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

6 Excellent Characteristics "Whoever has the following six characteristics does all that is required to make him enter Paradise and avoid Hell: to know Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala and obey him, to know Satan and disobey him, to know the truth and follow it, to know the falsehood and avoid it, to know the life of this... world and renounce it, and to know the Hereafter and seek it." [Ali ibn Abi Talib]

Reaction score

When a Muslim dies in the way of Allah he a martyr and martyrs are not dead.
I do not have the reference right now but you can look it up FNM's book in the 20 ahadis .
Thus my earlier post has been explained