• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Re: The Art of Grooming your Souls!

Just wanna tell everyone something I come to know about, It is that, it is that whereas it is mustahab to initiate salaam, it is Wajib to reply.
So we should always reply to salutations.

Reaction score

JAZAKALLAH,this is the most informative topic and the most helpful one as well.Those of you who are posting are only helping us to set ourselves correctly on the straight path but yeah thanks for all of you these Hadiths and quotations of the QURAN are really going to help me in Cie Olevel ISlamiat papers.The story that Math Angel posted on i think page two was really touchy and really is an eye opener for all of us,we always are treating our mothers that badly :cry:

THE PROPHET SAID:

"PARADISE LIES AT THE FEET OF MOTHERS'

THERES NO NEED FOR ANY EXPLAINING AS THIS HADITH IS MOSTLY VERY COMMON.AS YOU GUYS MUST BE KNOWING THAT THE PROPHET (P.B.U.H.) HIMSELF SAID THAT TAKING CARE OF YOUR PARENTS HAS EVEN MORE REWARD THEN FIGHTING A WAR IN THE WAY OF ALLAH.SO YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF HOW DEEP YOU ARE IN THE WATER :cry:

Reaction score

yeah that is very true @Scouserlfc !! We don't care how much our mothers do for us !!

Reaction score

The Prophet said, "The example of a believer is that of a fresh tender plant, which the wind bends lt sometimes and some other time it makes it straight. And the example of a hypocrite is that of a pine tree which keeps straight till once it is uprooted suddenly.

Reaction score

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet was asked, "Which is the best deed?" He said, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle." He was then asked, "Which is the next (in goodness)?" He said, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." He was then asked, "Which is the next?" He said, "To perform Hajj-Mabrur.

Reaction score

hey salman want to know what is Hajj-Mabrur thanks.

Reaction score

A Hajj Mabrur (an accepted Hajj) is a Hajj performed--overall--in a manner pleasing to Allah, and its signs are that a person returns with resolve and determination to fulfill their duty to Allah in a pleasing manner. If this is the case, then such a person's duas are likely to be answered--not just 40 days after their return, but beyond as well.

Reaction score

Very nice indeed,you can just see how ALLAH grants us for rewards greater than the deed itself. :D :D :D :D

Reaction score

This is a explanation of Quranic verse
When you intend to do good deeds you are rewarded even before you actually do that! But if you intend to do bad deed, you are not punished until you actually do that! this show the love of Allah for his creations!

Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum.

This hadis has been narrated by Anas bin Malik; The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “The biggest of Al-Kabair (the greatest sin) are (1) To join others as partners in worship with Allah, (2) To murder a human being, (3) To be undutiful to one’s parents, (4) And to make a false statement, or said, to give a false witness.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Hadith No. 10)

I really don't like the way all the people narrate the stories of the times of Hazrat Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) in the mosques before the Friday prayers. They actually shout in the Microphones when then stories have to be told with a soothing voice and in a calm manner. And most of the time they only talk of the punishments that will await wrong doers. Why on earth don't they talk of the blessings and gifts that Allah has granted us?

I know that my question doesn't have to do anything with the Hadith stated above, but this is one of the problems that I think are present in our society. When ever Hazrat Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) invited anyone to Islam, he called them in a calm manner even if they hurled insults at him. Then why can't we nowadays follow in his footsteps? We can't even unite together to fight of the insults that non-Muslims throw at us, so we are far from inviting anyone to Islam.

Reaction score

Volume 8, Book 76, Number 424:

Narrated Sahl:

I heard the Prophet saying, "A (small) place equal to an area occupied by a whip in Paradise is better than the (whole) world and whatever is in it; and an undertaking (journey) in the forenoon or in the afternoon for Allah's Cause, is better than the whole world and whatever is in it."

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Keep doing good deeds!!!!!

Assalamoalaikum!!!

Well glad to see everyone participating in here ..finally after a lonnnnnngg time :p :D

anyways..i'm gonna share an ayah of the Quran, sura kahf Ayat no. 30

• (اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ اِنَّا لَا نُضِيۡعُ اَجۡرَ مَنۡ اَحۡسَنَ عَمَلًا‌ ۚ‏ ﴿۳۰

TRANSLATION:

• Verily As for those who believed and did righteous deeds, certainly We shall not make to be lost the reward of anyone who does his (righteous) deeds in the most perfect manner. (30)

And then the next ayah says:

• These! For them will be 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens); wherein rivers flow underneath them, therein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine and thick silk. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good is the reward, and what an excellent Murtafaq (dwelling, resting place)! (31)

LESSON:

Keep doing good deeds...but as we all know there's always something that'll stop us from doing so...sometimes we'll think..this is a small thing to be taken care of...so jus forget it!! or even...we might think...this is modern time...and we cant do all those things...it was ok for the past and not now!! and many more...!!

so i've got i new idea after reading this ayat..aswell as one book..''bint-e-islam''

and what i conclude is.. do what is right...thinking that Allah is to reward us...and NEVER expect anything from others!! first of all noone can harm us by any means...cuzz whatever happens is ONLY by the WILL of Allah! and secondly...when we expect something from others..it's a high chance that person wont do as we expect and at the end all we are going to get is disappointment!!

so why play with our happiness...so for anything we're going to do..it shud be solely for Allah...if u r doing smthng for sumeone..in other words helping sumone..i think we shudnt first think how that person treats us...for Allah is to decide and give what he deserves!!! we'll be rewarded for what we do ...so always do everything to the best of ur efforts!!

I hope we all succeed to do gud deeds!! Aameen! :)

Remember me in ur prayers! :cool:
May Allah help us and guide us all to the straight path!! Aameen! :)

Reaction score
Re: Keep doing good deeds!!!!!

Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!!

May Allah help us and guide us all to the straight path!! Aameen! :)

AAMEEN.

YOU CAN JUST SEE THAT ALLAH CAN BE BOTH MERCIFUL AND MERCILESS,JUST LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN JAPAN,THIS IS JUST A TINY FRACTION OF WHAT YOU WILL GET IF YOU GO IN HELL.SO DONT GO ASTRAY.THIS IS A VERY SMALL TRANSLATION OF AN AYAT WHICH I REMEMBER UPTILL NOW IT SAYS.

:"OBEY ALLAH AND OBEY THE MESSENGER"..
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AS WELL AND PRAY THAT I GET GOOD GRADES.

Reaction score

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good….Sunan of Abu-Dawood