• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: The Art of Grooming your Souls!

Here are some points from the first post:
You can post: A hadith;
A Quranic quotation;
Anything motivational;
or a good inspirational story!

correct me if something is wrong!

Reaction score

Actually I was attaching the file but sadly the mp3 file is not allowed so I m uploading it and pasting the link here

Reaction score

Here is the link to the lecture on the verse "Every soul shall have a taste of death"
here

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Doing good to others gives comfort to the heart!

Assalam-o-alaikum (say Wa-alaikum-os-salam in heart => I always say it, but forget to write it in reply!)

This is dedicated to all my XPF members! :)
How awesome it feels when you bring a smile (a sweet smile) on the face of another person! It is said that the first person who benefits from an act of charity (remember, even a smile is a charity) is the benefactor himself!

This is a perfect advice from my side to all of you! : If you ever find yourself to be in difficulty or distress, show kindness to others, and you'l be the first to find solace and comfort!
=> Give to the neeedy;
=> Defend the opressed;
=> Help those in distress;
=> and visit the sick... YOU will find that HAPPINESS surrounding you from ALL directions!

I've heard this somewhere that ' An act of charity is like a perfume; it benefits the seller, the user and the buyer! (Cliche though)

But this is not it! The psychological benefits that one receives from helping others are INDEED greater than these!
If you suffer from depression, an act of charity will have more potent effect on your sickness than will the best medicine available!

On the other hand, if we frown upon meeting others ( Meanness; selfishness; self-centeredness waghera waghera), you are, in actual fact, displaying a sign of enmity - an act that is soooo detrimental that only ALLAH knows the full extent of its evil effects!

And I'd like to end my not-so-long narration with this beautiful quote from the FURQAN (quran, that is):
"he who spends his wealth for increase in self-purification, and has in his mind no favor from anyone for which a reward is expected in return; except only the desire to seek the Countenance of his Lord, the Most High. He surely will be pleased [when he enters Paradise]." (Qur'an 92: 18-21)

Thanks (JazakAllah) (Please remember Nibz in your prayers! It's a request)

Reaction score

The Holy Prophet(s) is reported to have said:"Prayers have been made the coolness to my eyes" see how much our beloved Prophet(s) loved his prayers. Guys Allah doesn't need out Worship but it only helps us. I have seen many people praying so carelessly that I though that they were removing the burden from them. Remember these Prayers are thrown back at the face of those. Quran says that praying carelessly is a sin so what are the use of that prayer which doesn't help us rather makes us sinful. Please devote on 15 minutes of your life and while praying forget everything and think that The Creator of this universe is watching you.
We often show discipline to those we are scared but why not Allah who is master of the universe ???

Reaction score

Yeah i saw this once one of my friends just seeing that i was praying he also started to pray if u go to the mosque and specially on fridays u see people dont even know how to stand correctly they dont even know how to make niyat they just pray that if we wont no impression would be made on others who would say that u dont pray just for the sake of impression we do this and there are some people who just think praying is time pass and just pray so ur burden is lifted and others just lie and say ive prayed already.ONE MESSAGE FOR ALL these and others.
A hadith of the prophet (P.B.U.H.)
"God does not regard your appearance and possessions,but he regards your hearts and your actions"

so this makes it absolutely clear that if u doo an action just to please ur fellows on earth u might be making ALLAH angry and making him angry is not the best u could do as we all know what shall happen.

Reaction score

I missed my fajr prayers recently so I was searching the net for some Dua for forgiveness and HERE is a great site I found so I thought of sharing it as many of us commit sins but we never say sorry to Allah !! Allah says in Quran that even if your sins exceed the sky still Allah will forgive them verily He is most forgiving and Merciful. Holy Prophet(s) also said in hadith Qudsi that Allah says: Verily My mercy overcomes my Wrath. So please ask for forgivness from Allah and don't delay it as we don't know whether we will live to see another day or not !!

Reaction score

Hey have you guys heard about man eating brothers in Punjab near Bhawalpur. !! Qiymat is very near !! :(

Reaction score

Ten Sicknesses of the Heart…

1. You believe in the existance of Allah (S.W.T) but you do not fulfil His Commands.

2. You say you love the Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) but you do not follow his Sunnah.

3. You read the Holy Qur’an but you do not put it into practice.

4. You enjoy all the benefits from Allah (S.W.T) but you are not grateful to him.

5. You acknowledge Shaitan as your enemy but you do not go against him.

6. You want to enter Paradise but you do not work for it.

7. You do not want to be thrown into Hell-Fire but you do not try to run away from it.

8. You believe that every living-thing will face death but you do not prepare for it.

9. You gossip and find faults in others but you forget your own faults and habits.

10. You bury the Dead but you do not take a lesson from it.

Reaction score

history of Iron
"Indeed We have sent Messengers with clear proofs, and sent down with them the Book and the Balance, that mankind may observe justice; And We sent down (Nazala) iron, in which is (material for) mighty power, as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allah may test who it is that will help, unseen, Him and His Messengers, for Allah is full of strength, exalted in might." (The Quran, 57:25.)

It is remarkable that the Holy Quran uses the word Nazala for iron, stating that it was sent down to earth. Geologists now agree that the entire energy of our solar system is not sufficient to produce one atom of iron. Additionally, they state that four times as much energy as that of our solar system would be needed to make one atom of iron on the surface of earth. The geologists thus conclude that iron is an extra-terrestrial material that came to earth from some other planet. The word Nazala to the early commentators of the Holy Quran was one the mysteries of the Holy Quran. Recent advancement of knowledge has changed this mystery of the Holy Quran to a fact of science. Who besides Allah, Glory be to Him, could have such absolute knowledge which excels and encompasses all levels of human knowledge?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Boredom

Assalam-o-alaikum! (to all Muslims)

I'm not sure how many of you will read this. But, I'm more than sure that whoever reads it, he/she will definitely find it useful!

Many of our 'Personal' and, to some extent, 'Social' problems are the result of boredom! Shocked?
Look: those who have nothing to do with their lives are the same people who spend most of their time spreading rumors and falsehood, mainly because their minds are devoid of beneficial thoughts. And so due to these same rumors, fights and other problems are created!
When you find yourself to be idle, prepare for depression and despair, because idleness allows your mind to wander in the past, the present, and the future, with all of their difficulties!!!
THEREFORE, sweet readers, my sincere advice for you is to perform fruitful acts instead of being idle, for idleness is a slow and veiled form of SUICIDE!
You know which form of torture is inflicted upon prisoners in China? They are placed under a tap of water, from which only a SINGLE DROP of water falls after every hour. In between, those poor prisoners just sit idle and wait for that Single Drop. And it is during that idleness and wait that they lose their minds and drive into insanity! JUST IMAGINE!

Now please get up now, if you are just sitting here for nothing, and go say your prayer; read a book; do a past paper; praise Allah; write something; talk to someone via PM; fix something in your room or last but not the least, help someone out here in this forum, so that you can put an end to this inactivity. BUT PLEASE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, don't sit idle!
I've taken out time to post this WHOLE lecture ONLY for your betterment ... my fellas!
Apply this, and if you find a change (a good change) in your behaviour and life .. tou please do pray for me! :) Nibz is the name!
Thank-you (JazakAllah)!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

• (اَلَا بِذِكۡرِ اللّٰهِ تَطۡمَٮِٕنُّ الۡقُلُوۡبُ ؕ‏ ﴿۲۸

TRANSLATION:

• Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!(Al Quran 13:28)

Nibz said:
Assalam-o-alaikum! (to all Muslims)

I'm not sure how many of you will read this. But, I'm more than sure that whoever reads it, he/she will definitely find it useful!
I've taken out time to post this WHOLE lecture ONLY for your betterment ... my fellas!
Apply this, and if you find a change (a good change) in your behaviour and life .. tou please do pray for me! :) Nibz is the name!
Thank-you (JazakAllah)!

Waalaikumassalam!!
thumbs up :good:
really great....thanks for bothering to post this...May Allah reward u for that...

Jazak Allah Khair

May Allah help us all..Aameen!!

Reaction score

For the first time I read the big post made by someone !! THUMBS UP !! :D amazing !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Thank Allah Always...Stay Blessed =)

Assalamoalaikum!!

well i have a nice sharing...which was posted by CaptainDanger here on the forum else where...Must read it...really thoughtful

Today before u think of an unkind word,think of someone who can't speak!

Before u complain about the taste of ur food,think of someone who has nothing to eat!

Before u complain about ur misunderstandings with your father or mother, think of someone who

cries to ALLAH for them to be around!

Today before you complain about life, think of someone who died too young!

Before you argue about your small house, think of people living in the streets!

Before whining about the distance you drive, think of someone who travels

the same distance with their feet!

And when depressing thoughts get you down, put a Smile on your face & thank

ALLAH you are alive & still around.

Remember, Life is a blessing & comes with a purpose.

Always say : ALHAMDULILLAH
Stay Blessed!

Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

I read this somewhere and thought it was worth sharing.............

5 Tricks of shaitan (which can take us to hell-fire):

1- "Keep enjoying, life is long, you can repent later!"
2- "Oh, you have too many sins. Allah will not forgive you, keep doing sins!"
3- "You are young, have some fun!"
4- "Everybody's doing it. don't be extremist. spice up your life!"
5- "Don't remain cool during anger, patience is for cowards!"