• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
558727_399633723402645_177413585624661_1247253_559511899_n.jpg

Reaction score
May Allah save us all from this great evil..Aameen
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three:
−1. Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie.
−2. Whenever he promises, he always breaks it (his promise ).
−3. If you trust him, he proves to be dishonest. (If you keepsomething as a trust with him, he will not return it.)"

Reaction score
Narrated Al−Bara' bin `Azib: Allah's Apostle ordered us to do seven things and forbade us to do other seven. He ordered us: to follow the funeral procession. to visit the sick, to accept invitations, to help the oppressed, to fulfill the oaths, to return the greeting and to reply to the sneezer: (saying, "May Allah be merciful on you," provided the sneezer says, "All the praises are for Allah,"). He forbade us to use silver utensils and dishes and to wear golden rings, silk (clothes), Dibaj (pure silk cloth), Qissi and Istabraq (two kinds of silk cloths).

Reaction score
if you recite bismillah 21 times before going to sleep, angels mark rewards for every breathe you take all night

(i read this sumwhere. i dunt know if this is authentic or not.)

Reaction score
if you recite bismillah 21 times before going to sleep, angels mark rewards for every breathe you take all night

(i read this sumwhere. i dunt know if this is authentic or not.)
I hv nvr cum across such a hadith... I'll ask m teacher abt it, Insha allah

Reaction score
Praise be to Allah
Peace be on the Prophet (pbuh)
Peace be on you

I'm pretty sure that all of you, as I am, are aware of our current attitude towards cheating, Brothers and Sisters, It might sound like a very stupid and useless matter to you but in fact it is very serious, we don't believe it to be a sin and treat it as a very light matter, I ask all of you of to think again, please do, it is no ordinary issue, we are Muslims and we are not supposed to be cheaters, we are people who believe in honesty, hard work and truthfulness, how can we reap the fruit of the seeds planted by others? it is indeed a grievous sin, to the extent that the Holy Prophet said : "Whoever cheats is not one of us" meaning the people who cheat fall to such a low level that our Prophet declared him an exile from Islam, A very great teacher of mine once said, I'd rather fail than cheat, i say to my sons, you haven't prepared? fine, no problem, go there and give it your best but do NOT cheat, I will be very proud of you and love you even more.
Think again,
You give a paper, you pass by cheating, ( just a simple o-level certificate ), no each and every benefit you gain from your certificate, you have gained it unlawfully.
Please DON'T take this as a light matter, i beg of you.
What will you reply to Allah ( Glorified and Exalted be He )when he asks you how did you earn your living?
I suggest, all of us repent, what happened, has happened, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
It's okay if you fail ( obviously not intentionally!!! ;) ), just go out their, do you prep, pray to Allah and have complete trust on Him.
Thank you for reading this.
Peace