• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
(I read this n really liked it)
People are clicking “Like” for the craziest things, associating themselves sometimes with immoral and unethical people and ideas, and promoting this on the newsfeeds of all their friends. It would be wise to slow down and think, if only for the following reason:
Be careful whom you love and “Like” – do you want them by your side on Judgment Day? The Prophet (s.a.w) said: “You are with whomever you love.” (Bukhari & Muslim)​

Reaction score
tumblr_l835if4FS11qdxa23o1_500.png

Reaction score
Sumtimes, ppl hesitate 2 do gud, hesitate 2 pray Salah, bcoz they r ashamed of thr sins, ashamed of standing b4 n facing thr lord...
What they shud always remember :

The Prophet (SAWS) said : The devil said to his Lord, "By you glory and majesty! As long as the children of Adam exist on earth, I shall continue to misguide them."
Allah replied, "By my glory n majesty! As long as they seek my forgiveness, I will continue to forgive them"
Subhanallah! so, ppl, nvr despair of Allah's mercy. As He said, "My Mercy encompasses all things" (7 : 156)
And also,

quote230911a.jpg

Reaction score
(I read this n really liked it)
People are clicking “Like” for the craziest things, associating themselves sometimes with immoral and unethical people and ideas, and promoting this on the newsfeeds of all their friends. It would be wise to slow down and think, if only for the following reason:
Be careful whom you love and “Like” – do you want them by your side on Judgment Day? The Prophet (s.a.w) said: “You are with whomever you love.” (Bukhari & Muslim)​
can you explain this?:unsure:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
can you explain this?:unsure:

Ok, I'll try explaining... beiznillah

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A man asked the Prophet(S.A.W) "When will the Hour be established O Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet . said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, " I haven't prepared for it much of prayers or fast or alms, but I love Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet said, "You will be with those whom you love."
(Bukhari and Muslim)

So when the writer said those words it clicked in my head that we have a lot of people some "Like" (read, love) justin bebier... and ppl like that... Even I used to love some football players and I'm trying to cut that down to just liking their football skills and nothing more (I started this some time ago)...
So who, in their right mind, would like to be with those after he dies...??
and don't get me wrong, we are supposed to love our parents, siblings etc. but the supreme love should be that of Allah and His messenger...
There is an interesting part of Quran:

"Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and earth, and the alternation of the night and the day, and the [great] ships which sail through the sea with that which benefits people, and what Allah has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and the earth are signs for a people who use reason."
"And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment." (2:164-165)

Notice how the start is about observing the signs of Allah around you... How in what's mentioned are signs for people who use reason/intellect. If we ponder over these signs we come to recognize and appriciate Allah (s.w.t)... The next aayah changes subject (but it's related), 'among people are some who take competitors beside Allah, loving them as they should be loving Allah'. So this is a shirk not in Ibaadah/worship but in love of Allah... We can't love anything (be it money or football players or family) more than Allah; and think about it.. Allah is the source of all things that I love, He is the giver of all the gifts... It would be wrong to love anything more than Him (S.W.T).
'But those who believe are intense/strong in their love for Allah' so remember all other love come under that love of Allah.

In my mind at least, this fits perfectly with what's mentioned in surah Munafiqoon: "O ye who believe! Let not your riches or your children divert you from the remembrance of Allah. If any act thus, the loss is their own" (9:63)

Allah knows best...

Reaction score
a fantastic but vvv long lecture by one of my favorite speakers: Yassir Fazaga...on the 6 C's of character ... a must watch..(pls watch his other lectures too..hes too good masha allah)

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah), and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding for my followers in the Hereafter."

Reaction score
Ok, I'll try explaining... beiznillah

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A man asked the Prophet(S.A.W) "When will the Hour be established O Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet . said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, " I haven't prepared for it much of prayers or fast or alms, but I love Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet said, "You will be with those whom you love."
(Bukhari and Muslim)

So when the writer said those words it clicked in my head that we have a lot of people some "Like" (read, love) justin bebier... and ppl like that... Even I used to love some football players and I'm trying to cut that down to just liking their football skills and nothing more (I started this some time ago)...
So who, in their right mind, would like to be with those after he dies...??
and don't get me wrong, we are supposed to love our parents, siblings etc. but the supreme love should be that of Allah and His messenger...
There is an interesting part of Quran:

"Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and earth, and the alternation of the night and the day, and the [great] ships which sail through the sea with that which benefits people, and what Allah has sent down from the heavens of rain, giving life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness and dispersing therein every [kind of] moving creature, and [His] directing of the winds and the clouds controlled between the heaven and the earth are signs for a people who use reason."
"And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment." (2:164-165)

Notice how the start is about observing the signs of Allah around you... How in what's mentioned are signs for people who use reason/intellect. If we ponder over these signs we come to recognize and appriciate Allah (s.w.t)... The next aayah changes subject (but it's related), 'among people are some who take competitors beside Allah, loving them as they should be loving Allah'. So this is a shirk not in Ibaadah/worship but in love of Allah... We can't love anything (be it money or football players or family) more than Allah; and think about it.. Allah is the source of all things that I love, He is the giver of all the gifts... It would be wrong to love anything more than Him (S.W.T).
'But those who believe are intense/strong in their love for Allah' so remember all other love come under that love of Allah.

In my mind at least, this fits perfectly with what's mentioned in surah Munafiqoon: "O ye who believe! Let not your riches or your children divert you from the remembrance of Allah. If any act thus, the loss is their own" (9:63)

Allah knows best...
AoA,
Jazakallah, very correctly said and explained!
May Allah strengthem your Imaan