• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
God, we, your servants, are weak. We fall into ruts, we move backwards, we keep tripping instead of running, but help us keep pushing, accept out tiny actions, our little smiles, our miniscule deeds, even if they weren’t performed with complete heart. O God, we are trying, and you know the sincerity of your slaves. Please help us keep pushing. Amen

Reaction score
Oh God, teach me to love others just like I love myself,​
Teach me to judge myself just like I judge others.​

And if I have wronged anyone, give me the courage to apologize,​
and if anyone wronged me, give me the courage to forgive because you have taught me that forgiveness is the highest level of strength and revenge is the highest level of weakness. And I ask you not to forget me in your forgiveness. Amen​

Reaction score
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

AS YOU GOT UP THIS MORNING​

As you got up this morning, I watched you, and hoped you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanking me for something good that happened in your life yesterday.​

But I noticed​
you were too busy, trying to find the right outfit to wear. When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were to busy.

At one point you had to wait, fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip instead.

I watched patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

I noticed that before lunch you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me, that is why you didn’t bow your head. You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn’t.

That’s okay. There is still more time left, and I hope that you will talk to me yet. You went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do.

After a few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don’t know if you like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spend a lot of time each day in front of it not thinking about anything, just enjoying the show. I waited patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal, but again you didn’t talk to me.

Bedtime I guess you felt too tired. After you said goodnight to your family you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That’s okay because you may not realize that I am always there for you. I’ve got patience, more than you will ever know. I even want to teach you how to be patient with others as well. I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer or thought or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.

Well, you are getting up once again. And once again I will wait, with nothing but love for you.

Hoping that today you will give me some time.

Have a nice day!

Your friend,
GOD

(Author Unknown)

"Lord, please help us to know our need for you, and to desire to know you, and to seek you, and to find you, and see your glory. And having seen a taste of your glory, let that give us such a hunger for more, that we will never cease to seek you. You are enthroned above, and fill the universe, yet you dwell in our hearts! Let us know your love, so that we will love you more. Open our hearts to you, so that we may in turn, open them again to you, for they are yours by right; let us make them yours in deed, in reality, completely."​

Reaction score
رَبَّنَا لاَ تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ
"Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower."
Chapter/ayah: (3/8)

Reaction score
“Among the most beloved of deeds to Allah is the one that is continuous, even if it is little.”

“Among the most beloved of places are the mosques.”

“Among the most hated of places are the marketplaces (too many lies).”

Reaction score
“Do not betray the one who betrays you.”

“Pray to Allah and be confident of a response.”

“Cheer people up, do not put them down.”

“Make things easy for people, not difficult.”

“Eat with your right hand and eat from what is in front of you.”

“If Allah gives you wealth, let the blessing of Allah be seen on you.”

“If someone who is distinguished among his own people comes to you, then honor him.”

Reaction score
A narration attributed to 'Umar' (ra) reports:

“ While we were one day sitting with the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah upon him, there appeared before us a man dressed in extremely white clothes and with very black hair. No traces of travel were visible on him, and none of us knew him. He sat down close by the Prophet, peace and blessings upon him, rested his knees against his knees and placed his palms on his thighs, and said, O Muhammad! Inform me about Islam." Muhammad said, "Islam is that you should testify that there is no deity save Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger, that you should perform salah (ritual prayer), pay the zakah (alms), fast during Ramadan, and perform Hajj (pilgrimage) to the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah), if you can find a way to it (or find the means for making the journey to it)." Said he (the man), "You have spoken truly." We were astonished at his thus questioning him and telling him that he was right, but he went on to say, "Inform me about Iman (faith)." He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, "It is that you believe in Allah and His angels and His Books and His Messengers and in the Last Day, and in fate (qadar), both in its good and in its evil aspects." He said, "You have spoken truly." Then he (the man) said, "Inform me about Ihsan." He (the Messenger of Allah) answered, " It is that you should serve Allah as though you could see Him, for though you cannot see Him yet He sees you." He said, "Inform me about the Hour." He (the Messenger of Allah) said, "About that the one questioned knows no more than the questioner." So he said, "Well, inform me about the signs thereof (i.e. of its coming)." Said he, "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress, that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings." Thereupon the man went off. I waited a while, and then he (the Messenger of Allah) said, "O 'Umar, do you know who that questioner was?" I replied, "Allah and His Messenger know better." He said, "That was Jibril. He came to teach you your religion.[8]" [Muslim] ”

Reaction score
Bimsillah,

Here’s a list of Islamic sayings and teachings, some of which are directly teachings of the Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam, and some are asserted from his honorable teachings.

I ask Allah to make us among those who listen to the good and beneficial words, and follow them.

Bismillah, Praise be to Allah the creator of all the creations, who is eternal and exists without a place, we ask Allah to raise the rank of Prophet Muhammad and his kind Aal and companions, thereafter:

Some said:

Teachings for us to follow:

“Obey Allah and Allah will reward you.”

“If you are shameless, you would do as you wish.”

“Make sure your food is good (halaal and bought with halaal earnings), and you will be one whose prayers are answered.”

“Follow up a bad deed with a good deed, to waive it out.”

“Mix with people with a good attitude.”

“Fear Allah wherever you may be.”

"Whatever you imagine in your Minds, Allah does not resemble it"

"The creator is not like His Creations"

"God Exists without a place"
“Keep away from prohibited things and you will be among the best of worshippers.”

“Be content with what Allah has given you, and you will be among the richest of people.”

“Love for other people what you love for yourself.”

“Do not laugh too much, for excessive laughter deadens the heart.”

“Wrongdoing will be multiple darkness on the Day of Resurrection.”

“Fear Allah and treat all your children fairly.”

“Fear the Fire, even if by giving half a date (in charity).”

“Fear the prayer of the oppressed.”
“Help and protection are from Allah, evil whispers are from Shaytaan.”

“The less your wealth, the less you will be called to account for.”

“Do not become angry, and you will be relieved.”

“Among the most beloved of deeds to Allah is the one that is continuous, even if it is little.”

“Among the most beloved of places are the mosques.”

“Among the most hated of places are the marketplaces (too many lies).”

“Among the most beloved of speech to Allah is that a person should say, ‘Subhaan Allah wa bi hamdih (Glory and praise be to Allah)’.”

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Caution: Don't dare judge your parents based on this video... no one can find a father as good as RasoolAllah (S.A.W)... We are to honour our parents no matter what.. I mean Ibrahim (A.S)'s father gave him a direct threat to stone him, yet Ibrahim (A.S) talked to him with love and respect n replied: Peace be upon you...! as mentioned in Quran.