• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated by Muslim, 2631“Whoever takes care of two girls until they reach adulthood, he and I will come like this on the Day of Resurrection,” and he held his fingers
together.

Sahih al-Bukhari [1/49] & Sahih al-Muslim
The most important part of the body is the heart as has been mentioned by our noble Prophet Muhammed - SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam - in his saying, “Indeed there is a piece of flesh in your body that, if it be sound, then the whole body wi...ll be sound and if it be corrupt then the whole body will be corrupt. Indeed it is the heart.”
-

Reaction score
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Prohibition on criticizing food
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) never found fault with food. If he had inclination to eating it, he would eat; and if he disliked it, he would leave it.

‎"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
‎"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on Me: let them also, with a will, listen to My call, and believe in Me: that they may walk in the right way
That's one of my fav aayahs! :love: 2:186
وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ ۖ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ ۖ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, this is sooooo funny!!!

But anyways, my awkwardness aside, why is prom bad, you ask? Well, I hope you haven't been to one to know first-hand why it's not exactly an ideal spot for a very young and highly impressionable Muslim boy or girl, but just trust me when I say that for all of the temptations and nonsense that you have to resist in those High School hallways every day, Prom Night pretty much cranks the haram-o-meter up to level 10, and the after-prom parties crank up the haraminess rating to obscenely fitna-tastic levels. It 'aint a pretty sight my friends, and for some of the girls it doesn't get much prettier the morning after, so its best to avoid that cesspool of hormones altogether and do something more spiritually productive with your fellow Muslim friends like growing beard hairs (not recommended for girls) or putting cute henna designs on your hands (not recommended for guys).

http://muslimmatters.org/2012/04/04/a-muslims-guide-to-rejecting-prom-dates/

do read it....

Reaction score

an awesome ans by deedat to objections raised on hijab.....
so those sisters influenced by da modern n western dressin statements better have a look at this.....look at wat their scriptures ask them 2 do if they refuse 2 don da veil.......SHAVE OFF THEIR HEADS...........loved da way deedat says it......
May Allah have mercy on him

Reaction score
552825_389715461061138_177413585624661_1225217_1379926916_n.jpg

Reaction score
578383_391846107502757_247637765256926_1340709_107947391_n.jpg
If one door of happiness closes, the second will be opened by Allah (SWT), but we cannot see the opened door because we cry in front of the closed one♥;
As long as you are performing prayer, you are knocking on Allah (SWT)'s door. And whoever knocks on Allah (SWT)'s door [constantly], He will open it for him/her. -[Ibn Al-Qayyim Al-Jawzi]♥

Reaction score
537802_391496890871012_247637765256926_1340303_1919778833_n.jpg
REAL HERO: This is Rachid Nekkaz, a French businessman who announced he will pay all fines for women who are charged with wearing the niqab — not just in France but “in whatever country in the world that bans women from doing so”​

Reaction score
✦ REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "BE TRUTHFUL" ✦

‘Abd-Allah ibn Mas’ood (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘You must be truthful, for truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise. A man will keep speaking the truth and striving to speak the truth until he will be recorded with Allah as a siddeeq (speaker of the truth). Beware of telling lies, for lying leads to immorality and immorality leads to Hellfire. A man will keep telling lies and striving to tell lies until he is recorded with Allah as a liar.” [Reported by Muslim, 4721]

“O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah, and be with those who are true (in word and deeds).” [The Qur'an 9:119]

“It means: be truthful and adhere to truthfulness, and you will be among its people and will be saved from calamity, and this will make a way out for you from your problems.” [Ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him)]

Reaction score
Maalik bin Anas said:'Allaah is above the heavens, but His knowledge encompasses everything. Nothing escapes His knowledge.​