• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "If Allah wants to do good to somebody, He afflicts him with trials."

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Allah said, 'If I deprive my slave of his two beloved things (i.e., his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

----
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: I was riding behind the Messenger of Allaah (S.A.W) one day and he said: “O boy, I shall teach you some words. Be mindful Allaah and He will take care of you. Be mindful of Allaah and He will protect you. If you ask then ask of Allaah, and if you seek help then seek help from Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you in some way, they would not benefit you except in something that Allaah has decreed for you, and if they were to gather together to harm you in some way, they would not harm you except in something that Allaah has decreed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2516).

Reaction score
Benefits of Prayer:​

●Improves health.​
●Drives away harms.​
●Keeps away diseases.​
●Strengthens the heart.
●Brightens the face.
●Delights the soul.
●Takes away laziness.
●Invigorates the organs.
●Replenishes energies.
● Refreshes the heart.
● Nurtures the spirit.
● Enlightens the mind.
● Preserves the boon.
● Prevents adversity - Punishment.
● Brings the blessings.
● Drives away Satan.
● Draws closer to the Almighty Allah♥​

Reaction score
Benefits of Prayer:

●Improves health.

●Drives away harms.

●Keeps away diseases.

●Strengthens the heart.
●Brightens the face.
●Delights the soul.
●Takes away laziness.
●Invigorates the organs.
●Replenishes energies.
● Refreshes the heart.
● Nurtures the spirit.
● Enlightens the mind.
● Preserves the boon.
● Prevents adversity - Punishment.
● Brings the blessings.
● Drives away Satan.
● Draws closer to the Almighty Allah♥
The last benefit would have been enough :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The covenant that stands between us and them is prayer; whoever gives up prayer is a kaafir.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2621; al-Nasaa’i, 431; Ibn Maajah, 1079. classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 2113.

Reaction score
True love is from the one who helps you attain Jannah (together); not the one who holds your hand, smiling at you as you walk towards Hell. ?

"Our Lord, grant us from among our spouses and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."

(Du'aa from Surah Al Furqan, ayah 74)

Reaction score
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "The son of Adam (i.e. man) grows old and so also two (desires) grow old with him, i.e., love for wealth and (a wish for) a long life."

Narrated 'Abdullah :

The Prophet said, "The best people are those of my generation, and then those who will come after them (the next generation), and then those who will come after them (i.e. the next generation), and then after them, there will come people whose witness will precede their oaths, and whose oaths will precede their witness."

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet was asked, "What deeds are loved most by Allah?" He said, "The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few." He added, 'Don't take upon yourselves, except the deeds which are within your ability."

Narrated Al-Mughira:
The Prophet said, "Allah has forbidden you ( 1 ) to be undutiful to your mothers (2) to withhold (what you should give) or (3) demand (what you do not deserve), and (4) to bury your daughters alive. And Allah has disliked that (A) you talk too much about others ( B), ask too many questions (in religion), or (C) waste your property."

:)

Reaction score
532508_324886607565808_196765217044615_806122_607841881_n.jpg

Everyone says that one day they will change... But so did the one's who are now in their graves. So change TODAY. Change RIGHT NOW.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Allah wants to make clear to you [the lawful from the unlawful] and guide you to the [good] practices of those before you and to accept your repentance. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation.

And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak.

4:26-28

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Narrated Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him): I asked Allah's Apostle (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to teach me an invocation so that I may invoke Allah with it in my prayer.

He told me to say, "Allahumma inni zalumtu nafsi zulman kathiran, Wala yaghfirudhdhunuba illa anta faghfirli maghfiratan min 'Indika, war-hamni innaka antal-ghafururrahim (O Allah! I have done great injustice to myself and none except You forgives sins, so please forgive me and be Merciful to me as You are the Forgiver, the Merciful)."

(Saheeh Al Bukhari, Book # 12, Hadith # 796).

Reaction score
Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Allah's Apostle said, "Seventy thousand people of my followers will enter Paradise without accounts, and they are those who do not practice Ar-Ruqya and do not see an evil omen in things, and put their trust in their Lord.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
the Prophet said, "Allah said, "I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.' "

i wish we all r 1 of them..!! AMEEN...!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Narrated Ibn Abbas:
Allah's Apostle said, "Seventy thousand people of my followers will enter Paradise without accounts, and they are those who do not practice Ar-Ruqya and do not see an evil omen in things, and put their trust in their Lord.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
the Prophet said, "Allah said, "I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.' "

i wish we all r 1 of them..!! AMEEN...!!
Ameen.. :)
One thing, If you find these ahadith with refrences can you please share the refrences with us too when posting... It helps a lot. Jazakillah kahir!
like this:
Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.”

and the other one is:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"Allah said:
'I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard, nor has it occurred to the human heart.'"
Thus recite if you wish (1): "And no soul knows what joy for them (the inhabitants of Paradise) has been kept hidden (Qur'an Chapter 32 Verse 17)."
(1) The words "Thus recite if you wish" are those of Abu Hurayrah.
[Bukhari, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah.]

Reaction score
y
One thing, If you find these ahadith with refrences can you please share the refrences with us too when posting... It helps a lot. Jazakillah kahir!
like this:
Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.”

and the other one is:
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"Allah said:
'I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard, nor has it occurred to the human heart.'"
Thus recite if you wish (1): "And no soul knows what joy for them (the inhabitants of Paradise) has been kept hidden (Qur'an Chapter 32 Verse 17)."
yea sure sure y not..!!
inshallah frm next tym i will try doin dat..!! :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb
like this:

and the other one is:
"Allah said:
what's ruqya? :confused:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb

what's ruqya? :confused:
WaAlaikumAsSalam wr wb,
I've a genral idea.. It's when someone gets sick and you recite some aayahs from Quran etc. and blow it onto them to cure them... that's ruqyah... Like it's known that surah fatiha has healing in it (I remember a hadith where sahaba RA did ruqya using surah fatiha and later told rasoolAllah (S.A.W) about it... don't remember the refrence).... muslims are allowed to do ruqyah... I think this hadith discourages us to ask others to do it for us....

Ah found the explaination:
Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.” These people will enter Paradise without being brought to account because of the perfection of their Tawheed, their complete trust in Allah and their independence from people.

Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

That is because these people will enter Paradise without being called to account because of the perfection of their Tawheed, therefore he described them as people who did not ask others to perform ruqyah for them. Hence he said “and they put their trust in their Lord.” Because of their complete trust in their Lord, their contentment with Him, their faith in Him, their being pleased with Him and their seeking their needs from Him, they do not ask people for anything, be it ruqyah or anything else, and they are not influenced by omens and superstitions that could prevent them from doing what they want to do, because superstition detracts from and weakens Tawheed. End quote.

Zaad al-Ma‘aad, 1/475

The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas said:

What is meant is that they do not ask others to perform ruqyah for them or cauterize them; rather they put their trust in Allah and rely on Him to relieve what they are suffering and to ward off what would harm them and to bring that which would benefit them. End quote.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 24/397

Secondly:

Seeking ruqyah from another person is not haraam, but it is contrary to what is best and most perfect.

The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas said:

Asking others to offer du‘aa’ for one and asking them to perform ruqyah are permissible, but not doing them and doing without people and doing these things for oneself is better.

End quote.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 24/261

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

This hadeeth indicates that not asking is better, just as not using cautery is better, but when there is a need for it, there is nothing wrong with asking for ruqyah or using cautery, because the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) told ‘Aa’ishah to ask for ruqyah for an illness that had befallen her, and he told the mother of the children of Ja‘far ibn Abi Taalib (may Allah be pleased with him), whose name was Asma’ bint ‘Umays (may Allah be pleased with her), to seek ruqyah for them. This indicates that there is nothing wrong with that when there is a need to ask for ruqyah. End quote.

Majmoo‘ Fataawa Ibn Baaz, 25/118-119

Read More