• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
just as funny as it is a serious example: A man went to the masjid to complete his mission. As he was concentrating hard, there were some old men in the back observing: “Masha’Allah, look at this young man. Masha’Allah he’s so amazing, and so great. Look how long he’s been praying.” Then the young man turned to them and exclaimed, “And I’m fasting too!”....i.e. - good deeds shouldn't be done with the intention of getting noticed!

Reaction score
The time is passing faster so take advantage of it before you have been ask what you have done with your time.
529138_404692172875944_111331572212007_1586462_1773903461_n.jpg

Reaction score
He who removes from a believer one of his difficulties of this world, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection; and he who finds relief for a hard-pressed person, Allah will make things easy for him on the Day of Resurrection; he who covers up (the faults and sins) of a Muslim, Allah will cover up (his faults and sins) in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah supports His slave as long as the slave is supportive of his brother.

Reaction score
Why do muslims say"Alhamdulill ah"​
when we sneeze?​
Because for that moment of the sneeze​
all your bodily functions stop even your​
heart.​
... When the sneeze is over and all bodily​
functions are restored we are grateful​
and praise Allah for returning all back​
to us again. SubhanAllah.​

Reaction score
I know YOU are there, Oh Allah...​
I know YOU see my tears.​
I know YOU hear my prayers.​
I know YOU are testing me....​

And all I ask from YOU is to strengthen my Imaan so I can handle the struggles in life and have patience.​

I love YOU my Lord, And all the thanks and praises be to YOU.. ♥​

Always show us the right path .. (Ameen)​

Reaction score
► Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat.​

► Before you complain about your home - Think of those who dont have one.​

► Before you complain about your shoes - Think of those who dont have feet.​

►Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to your Creator for a companion.​

♥ Alhumdulillah for everything :)