• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Carefull people.......
551391_258997424189589_133219063434093_585032_793152339_n.jpg

Reaction score
Assalam O alaikum.
I liked the answer of this German Muslim scholar when he was asked about terrorism and Islam :
He said : Who started the first world war ? Muslims ?
Who started the second world war ? Muslims ?
Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ??
Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ??
Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America ? Muslims ??
Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims ??
Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ??

No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all,
You have to define terrorism properly...
If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime.
But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist...

Reaction score
ALWAYS TRUST ALLAH!

Wa-alaikum-os-salam!!! ( An excellent thread MathAngel )
Here is an Ayat of the HOLY QURAN!!!
Allah says in Quran,

Simple!
We must have strong faith and TRUST in ALLAH; in every single matter of life, for only then can we succeed!
Nowadays, the materialistic thoughts have displaced our TRUST in Allah, and we take pride in our wealth and what we do,
BUT
the Prophet (SAW) said,

So it is ONLY Allah who can give us the wealth and possessions (and can also take them away)!!!
May Allah restore our TRUST in Him [AMEEN]

A tiny advice: Please do make sure that everything you POST HERE must be GENUINE as a single mistake can ruin everything.
thanks this piece of advice really helped me :)

Reaction score
Uncommon Scenes but Common Morals..

I stood on a bustop waiting for a bus ( yes your writer is a common man )and saw many lower middle class people ,old, weak waiting for the bus too. Some of them seemed to be in a hurry but there were no buses and when they came after a long wait, they were already overloaded . Almost an hour passed by and I could see the worried faces of the people who were getting late Then a car passed by. A huge car with only two passengers, one on the driver's seat and other in the rear, a large dog, peeping out of the window, and, his tongue rolled out, while staring at the people waiting at the bust stop. " Lucky dog ! said one of the man sarcastically. The other man gave a rejoinder " Dogs travel in car like men but men travel in buses like cattles"

Once I saw a school boy passing by eating a large burger. A poor boy, dressedin rags soptted theboy with large burget and followed him with a hope to get a bite or two. the boy didnt pay attention and walked away. . a lttle ahead he got saturated with the burger so he threw it away in the dust bin and soon a couple of dogs pounced upon the thrown buger and ate it up.

Few years back ,my maid requested my society to allow her to collect some water as they did not have a water flow in their slums. "At least allow us to collect a few pail of water to drink.." the lady urged. But the society refused, citing the resolution of forbidding any outsider to take water from the premises. A few minutes later the soceity tank over flowed and hundred of pails of water flowed in the drain. Alas !!T here was no resolution in the society bye laws on wasting water

You too must have observed such ironic fate taking place around you. But did you compare it or examined it in this manner ? . Luxury works like a pain killer, suppressing the pain we as human carry towards the suffering of our fellow humans. As they say : One man's gain is other man's pain. How right is the Qur'an when it osberves the human psychology : Truely Man is ungrateful to his Lord and to that fact he bears witness ( to himself ) and violent is he in his love of wealth.. Surah al Adiyaat, ch 100 verse 6-7-8

Reaction score
Character Speaks Louder than Actions
Once Umar bin Al Khattab r.a. , during his khilafa , gave a bag of money to a man and said to him , "Go and give it to Abu Obaida bin Jarra, and wait under an excuse to see what he does with the wealth." The man went and handed over the sack of money to Abu Obaida r.a. and waited there under the pretex of some excuse to see what happens to the money. He saw that Abu Obaida divided those coins into small bags and called upon his servants and said " give this bag to so and so widow, and this bag to so and so needy and that bag to so and so orphan.. and he did it till all the money was over. Then the man returned and reported to Umar r.a.. He thanked Allah.

Then Umar r.a. gave another sack of money to the man and asked him to go and give it to Muadh bin Jabal r.a. and instructed him to wait under some pretex of excuse and see what happens to the wealth. The man did as instructed. He saw the same repitition. Muadh r.a to divided the sack into small bags and distributed the wealth too the poor and the needy but there was a coin left in his sack. He heard his wife requesting, " Listen we too are poor arent we? " Upon hearing that Muadh picked up the last coin and threw it inside saying " Take this coin if you dont have money...

Once Umar bin al Khattab r.a. announced, "O people wish what you want to wish " One of the person responded," I wish i had lot of gold which I would spend it in the cause of Allah. " Umar was not sati9sfied. He asked again, " O people! wish what you desire " One of the person said < I wish I had a lot of gold and silver which I would spend in the way of Allah..." Umar r.a. was not satisfied. He kept on asking and the people replied something similar. Then he said , "I wish I had more people like Abu Uabida bin Al Jarrah, Muadh bin Jabal and Salim ibn Moula r.a.a. then I would flood the world with Islam...because their character speaks. BECAUSE THEIR CHARACTER SPEAKS...

See the Character of Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him. On one hand he generously distributed flocks of ship, slaves and wealth to the poor and the needy but refused to give to his own daughter Fatima when she came to ask !

Zainul Abedeen, the son of Hussain bin Ali r.a.a distributed a lot of wealth secretly at night. It used to be huge amount. Only when he died and the act stopped, did people realised who it was who put money in their homes during the night. The people who gave him burial wash shaw marks of sack on his back reflecting how hard he worked to help people.

There was a blind woman who was alone. Abu Bakr and Umar bin al Khattab, Allah be please with both, use to race with each other in serving her, and this continued even during their khilafa. These two noble men did not send their servants to serve the old woman rather they did the job. They cleaned her house, fill the water pot, cooked food for her....

Indeed, giving priority to others over one's own need is a part of good character, and character speaks louder than actions...

Reaction score
The Value of Taqwa
When ever any companion of the Prophet left Madina for jihad or for business or as a delegation for Daw'ah or as a governor of a place, the Prophet peace be upon him, made a point to remind him to 'Observe Taqwa'. It happened to Abu dhar Ghifari and also to Muad bin Jabal r.a.a. When the sahaba were in Madina they were enveloped by an Islamic environment. Islamic environment comes from the presence of good people around you who observe the Taqwa of Allah. But when a person goes little away from this environment he is under the threat of being exploited or tempted by shaitan. So each sahabi when ever he left Madina he was cautioned to observe Taqwa.

Ubay Bin Ka'ab explained to Umar bin al khattab r.a.a,: Taqwa means to be careful of your deen while you pass by things that can harm your deen, you have to pass by the temptations the way you pass by a thorny valley while protecting your self and your clothes.

Ali r.a. expalined Taqwa's presence when one possesses the following:
1. Fear of Allah in his heart that stops one from sins
2. Regularity and punctuality in Good actions that are commanded by Allah
3. Preparing for one's death
4. Be satisfied with what Allah has given him.

Ibn Masood r.a. said : Taqwa is the best blessing a person can have from Allah. He also said, Taqwa is essential for a person to gain Hikmah ( wisdom )

A sahabi came to the Prophet peace be upon him, and requested for some food material for his journey which he was udnertaking. The prophet sent some one to each of his wives to get something for this man who did not have any provision for his journey. The man came back and informed that none of the Prophet's wives had anything to give.Not even a piece of date. So the prophet peace be upon him asked his companions who were present there. But they too did not have any thing.

So the Prophet peace be upon him looked up at the sahabi and said : I dont have any hting to give to you for your journey but I will pray for you and he prayed that Allah bestow Taqwa upon his companion.. The man was happy and he did not mind to travel without any provision since the Prophet had prayed for Taqwa. He knew that if he had taqwa it means that Allah will provide him provision from places he could not even imagine as mentioned n surah Talaq.

So he requested the Prophet to more for him. The Prophet peace be upon him obilged and prayed : May Allah forgive all your past and future sins ...The man was glad so he requested the Prophet peace be upon him to pray for him again and this time the Propeht peace be upon him prayed " Go where you go Allah will open up the gates of blessings of this world and hereafter...

The man left for his journey as he knew the value of taqwa. If you are under a need of provision then observe taqwa ( protect your self from sins ). Taqwa does not only mean doing good deeds in large amount but it also includes to stop from haram.

Reaction score
Friday is the best day of the week.

Imam Bukhari and Muslim reported that Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H.) had said,
"We (Muslims) came last and yet we are the first on the day of judgment. They have received the books before us (meaning Torah and Injil). We have received the book after them (meaning the Quran). Friday was their day to be glorified. However, they disputed on that while Allah had told us Friday is the day to glorify.Thus they will follow us.The Jews glorify Saturday,and the Christians glorify Sunday."
Also reported by Imam Muslim, Abo-Dawod, Al-Nesaii, and Al-Termithi, that Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H.) had said, "The best day during which the sun have risen is Friday. It is the Day Adam was created. It is the day when Adam entered paradise and also when he was taken out from it. It is also the day on which the day of judgment takes place."

Reaction score
A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year - old grandson.The old man’s hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather’s shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.

When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.‘We must do something about father,’ said the son. ‘I’ve had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.’So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl.

When the family glanced in Grandfather’s direction, sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food.

The four-year-old watched it all in silence. One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor.He asked the child sweetly, ‘What are you making?’ Just as sweetly, the boy responded,

‘Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mummy to eat your food in when I grow up. ’ The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.

The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.

That evening the husband took Grandfather’s hand and gently led him back to the family table.

For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said:

“A parent is the best of the gates of Paradise; so if you wish, keep to the gate, or lose it.”
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 4928. Narrated by Abu Darda.

Reaction score
A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year - old grandson.The old man’s hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather’s shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.

When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.‘We must do something about father,’ said the son. ‘I’ve had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.’So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl.

When the family glanced in Grandfather’s direction, sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food.

The four-year-old watched it all in silence. One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor.He asked the child sweetly, ‘What are you making?’ Just as sweetly, the boy responded,

‘Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mummy to eat your food in when I grow up. ’ The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.

The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.

That evening the husband took Grandfather’s hand and gently led him back to the family table.

For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) said:

“A parent is the best of the gates of Paradise; so if you wish, keep to the gate, or lose it.”
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 4928. Narrated by Abu Darda.
surely it made me cry... beautiful :)

Reaction score
558281_376338525730773_182249721806322_1193957_1427522309_n.jpg
IF TOMORROW DOES NOT COME.. !!

When will you turn back to Allah and practice your Deen??
You say Tomorrow, Tomorrow..!!
Tomorrow, I will start praying (Salah)..!!
Tomorrow, I will start wearing a proper Hijab..!!
Tomorrow, I will start reading the Quran.!!
Tomorrow, I will calculate my zakat and pay all that I have missed..!!
Tomorrow, I will calculate all of my missed fasts and start fasting..!!
Tomorrow, I will stop listening to music- yes,it is haram..!!
Tomorrow, I will say I am sorry to those whom I have hurt..!!
BUT
What If Tomorrow Never Comes ?
What if you die Today ?
Turn to Allah NOW, before you return to Him ... !!