• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Edit the post and remove "ONLY" tht wud do much gud at least let us (males) know the respect of a woman and what she has to go thru . Tht wud put a stop specially to the boys who taunt at girls in hijab ....
i know, but people are definitely not gonna resist! :D
the reason, i explained very well in that Post..and i so hope, u didnt see the presentation...
btw i did include the main points and all that in the post..those pics are from the presentation!

Reaction score
the reason, i explained very well in that Post..and i so hope, u didnt see the presentation...
btw i did include the main points and all that in the post..those pics are from the presentation!
U made the presentation urself???

Reaction score
U DUN KNOW THE DEVIL :D DO U ? THEY May RESIST ;)

Reaction score
Allah says,''Do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction. And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

وَلَا تُلۡقُواْ بِأَيۡدِيكُمۡ إِلَى ٱلتَّہۡلُكَةِ‌ۛ وَأَحۡسِنُوٓاْ‌ۛ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلۡمُحۡسِنِينَ

(Surah Baqarah Ayat-195)

Reaction score
images

:)

Reaction score
33684_447674450269_838510269_5153327_6684629_n.jpg

The Prophet (Blessings and Peace be upon him) said in an authentic hadith:
“And know that victory comes with patience and that relief comes with hardship.”

An Arab poet said:

“Let events flow in their predestined path,
And do not sleep except with a clear mind,
Between the period of the blinking of the eye and its opening,
Allah changes things from one state to another.”

Reaction score
3) When two parties from among you were about to lose heart, but Allah was their Walee (Supporter and Protector). And in Allah should the believers put their trust. (Chapter #3, Verse #122)