• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “That which is lawful is clear, and that which is unlawful is also quite clear. Between these two is that which is ambiguous, which most people do not know. One who avoids the doubtful safeguards his faith and his honor.”
——— Riyadh-us-Salaheen, Hadith 588.

Reaction score
islamic-quotes-about-daughters-islamicstuff.jpg
Masha'Allah!

Reaction score
There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

Noble Qur'an: Al-Baqarah 2:256

Reaction score
ISLAM''Is''A''School',
. : DUNIYA''Is''A''Class',
. : WE''Are''Student',
. : QURAN''Is''Syllabus',
. : Ramzan'Is'test',
. : NAMAZ''Is''Practical',
. : MOHAMMAD"S.A.W.A'Is''Teacher',
. : ALLAH''Is''Examiner',
♥"````"♥&♥"````"♥
. : Qayamat''Is''Date'Of'Result'
. : So,''TRY''To''Get''1st''Position'in ur result .... ♥

Reaction score

اللهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمّدٍ
كَمَا صَلَيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيْمَ وَعَلَى آَلِ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ , إِنَّكَ حَمِيْدٌ مَجِيْدٌ
اللهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَعَلى آَلِ مُحَمّدٍ
كَمَا بَاركْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيْمَ وَعَلَى آَلِ إِبْرَاهِيْمَ , إِنّكَ حَمِيٍدٌ مَجِيْدٌ..
▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓الله▓ :)

Reaction score
My grandfather is a well known member of the tableeghi jamaat and a kind of BUZURG!
I would like to share a very strange incident. I went for Umra like 2 months ago. My maternal grandfather was there and our room was already booked. We went to the hotel and kept our belongings in the room. Then we went to meet my Grandfather's friends. They were all VERY unique! 4 of them were sitting facing the Kaabah and none of them moved as we entered. I came face to face to the first man. He opened his eyes and they were completely BLACK! BLACK! BLACK! It was like someone else was watching me from WITHIN him! Shaking, i grabbed his outstretched hand and greeted Assalam-O-Alaikum he replied. Next one, he was blind but even being with these people felt different. I was ASHAMED to be between people of such high standard! Me, a mere boy who hardly took out time for Allah (other than the necessary practices) was among people who didn't care for the world as long as their tongues cried out the name of their Lord. Anyhow, the one in the middle was the oldest and was sitting on a chair and i walked up to him and held his hand. We greeted each other but he held onto my hand for another minute. Then he pulled me as to lower me until i was face to face with him. He brought his face closer to my ear and said "Don't worry, Saturday's exam will be a little tough but manageable. And Sunday's exam would be very easy"
my reaction: "WIDE EYED! MOUTH HUNG OPEN! HOW DID HE KNOW?"

Any explanation?

Reaction score
My grandfather is a well known member of the tableeghi jamaat and a kind of BUZURG!
I would like to share a very strange incident. I went for Umra like 2 months ago. My maternal grandfather was there and our room was already booked. We went to the hotel and kept our belongings in the room. Then we went to meet my Grandfather's friends. They were all VERY unique! 4 of them were sitting facing the Kaabah and none of them moved as we entered. I came face to face to the first man. He opened his eyes and they were completely BLACK! BLACK! BLACK! It was like someone else was watching me from WITHIN him! Shaking, i grabbed his outstretched hand and greeted Assalam-O-Alaikum he replied. Next one, he was blind but even being with these people felt different. I was ASHAMED to be between people of such high standard! Me, a mere boy who hardly took out time for Allah (other than the necessary practices) was among people who didn't care for the world as long as their tongues cried out the name of their Lord. Anyhow, the one in the middle was the oldest and was sitting on a chair and i walked up to him and held his hand. We greeted each other but he held onto my hand for another minute. Then he pulled me as to lower me until i was face to face with him. He brought his face closer to my ear and said "Don't worry, Saturday's exam will be a little tough but manageable. And Sunday's exam would be very easy"

Any explanation?
Allah's miracles!

Reaction score
Sometimes it is known that angels disguise as humans and come to help us but as you said he was a friend of your grandfather........................ no idea how?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
@GSL: I don't know much but I can think of atleast 2 explainations....

1. the person had a true dream about you, and through that he knew. Coz true dreams are a something people can have; RasoolAllah (S.A.W) told us that they could come. And especially near the end of times good ppl would have them, to help them and to strengthen their eeman (if I remember correct).

2. OR the person can have contact with the shayateen among the jinns... :eek: It's possible coz rasoolAllah (S.A.W) said that jinn steal a word from the angels and tell them to fortune tellers who then add a hundred lies to it and forward it to ppl:
It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: Some people asked
the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about fortune-tellers, and he said: “They are nothing.” They said: O Messenger of Allaah, they say something and it comes true. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That is a word of truth which the jinni snatches and cackles into the ear of his familiar like the cackling of a hen, and they mix more than one hundred lies with it.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (7561).

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) explained how the jinn steal this word. He said: “…when our Lord, may His name be blessed and exalted, decrees some matter, the bearers of the Throne glorify Him, then the people of heaven who are closest to them glorify Him, until the tasbeeh reaches the people of the lowest heaven. Then those who are nearest to the bearers of the Throne say:
What did your Lord say? And they tell them what He said. And the people of heaven ask one another for the news, until the news reaches the lowest heaven. Then the eavesdropping jinn snatch what they can and convey it to their familiars. What they narrated as they heard it is true, but they add lies to it.” Narrated by Muslim (2229).

One important thing: Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (hadeeth no. 4477) that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “Whoever tells you that he knows what will happen tomorrow is lying.” Then she recited, “No person knows what he will earn tomorrow.”

So, remember, the knowledge of al-ghayb (the unseen) is with Allah. No matter what someone predicts of the future they can still be wrong as only Allah is the complete knower of Ghayb; Only Him do we trust. "[He is] Knower of the unseen, and He does not disclose His [knowledge of the] unseen to anyone" [al-Jinn 72:26].
(detailed explaination of al-ghayb is in the book al-‘Aqeedah al-Waasitiyyah of ibn-Taymiyyah.)

Reaction score

Any explanation?
u knw i've had dis experience 2..... i dunno how it works tho
During my islamiat boardz... dad was reading salah n he den he suddenly called mom n said irum is stuck on something... pray 4 her..... n after a while he said alhamdulillah she solved it but she isnt satisfied abt da ans..... HOW DID HE KNOW SITTING HERE AT HOME??????????????
sum ppl say its sixth sense tht u feel dat sumthing iz wrong.... but i dunno, its kinda FREAKY!!!:eek::eek::eek:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!!

OneWayToParadise.net

Brothers and Sisters:

Please refrain from generalizing as it is unlawful in the Deen of Allaah. One is not allowed to attribute a quality to a whole race or nationality. It is a lie indeed and a form of oppression! Do not say "**** are lazy" or similar expressions. Have you met each and every one of them and confirmed that they are indeed like that? If we were to allow Islaam to TRULY govern our lives and behavior, we would be such just and wise people indeed. When we don't we only manage to make ourselves look and become really bad.

Like · Comment · March 21 at 1:31am ·