• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Asssalam-o-alaikum!! (U may say Wa-alaikum-os-salam in your hearts)
I have got this most extraordinary Idea!==> Share a Hadith, a Quranic Quotation or even a good--very good Piece of Advice here!

JUST IMAGINE

How many of us may read it ===> may even implement on it, and in return you shall get the reward and others benefit!
Awesome, no?
I mean, just posting a single quranic verse or a hadith ( or even an inspirational story, an ADVICE..anything), is it sucha BIG DEAL? Don't hesitate then! JUST POST IT!
You know our religion is very easy but we have made it difficult for us!!

Groom Your Souls is what the topic says!

Look, man is made up of body and soul. The body is a cage, and the soul is inexhaustible fountainhead of life that temporarily resides in it. It never dries up even after the death of the person in whose body it dwelt for a certain period of time. Life goes on. It never ceases.
The soul is so invigorating a force that within few hours of its liberation from the body (cage), the body decomposes and stinks. Thus, the soul nurtures the body till it remains in it. Body signifies impermanence, and soul the permanence. Most people all their life take good care of their body but ignore the soul. They keep their body well-treated, and the soul maltreated. After liberation from such a body, the soul, not even for a while, hovers over the departed person (body), and joins the mainstream of life.

Very few people take a good care of their souls. They honour the soul’s permanent link with eternity. They do not corrupt the cage (body) and do not pollute it with filth. When liberated from such a cage, the soul, in its state of consciousness, hovers over the deceased for a certain period of time.

I hope you get FULL ADVANTAGE of this thread and GROOM your souls well!
Thank You (JazakAllah)
May Allah bless you all!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
''Bring the practice of saying Assalamoalaikum to ur life''

Abdullah bin Amr (may ALlah be pleased with him) reported that a man asked the Messenger of ALlah (Peace be upon HIm) ''What is the best deed in Islam?''

He said
''your feeding (the poor) and offering salutation (i.e.saying Assalamoalaikum) to whom you know and whom you do not know''

So let us all make a small change in life...that is start the practice of greeting others by this beautiful prayer =>Assalamoalaikum wa rehmatullah i wa barakatuhu..which means may peace and blessings of Allah be upon you!! ..instead of gud morning..hello...hey..hi...etc

May Allah accept our good deeds..Aameen!

Reaction score
Do Not Hurt Others!!

''A muslim is one from whose tongue and hands other muslims are safe''
(tirmizi)

In simple words, don't hurt somebody, keep others happy , be kind to everyone and think before you speak. Don't quarrel, have patience, and forgive others

BECAUSE

Allah possesses all these attributes and loves those who show mercy, kindness and love to His creation.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ALWAYS TRUST ALLAH!

Wa-alaikum-os-salam!!! ( An excellent thread MathAngel )
Here is an Ayat of the HOLY QURAN!!!
Allah says in Quran,

“Put your trust in Allah, for Allah loves those who trust [in Him].” [Surah Al-Imran 3:159]

Simple!
We must have strong faith and trust in ALLAH, in every single matter of life, for only then can we succeed!
Nowadays, the materialistic thoughts have displaced our trust in Allah, and we take pride in our wealth and what we do,
BUT
the Prophet (SAW) said,

"If you were to trust in Allah genuinely, He would give you provision as He does for the birds which go out hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening"

So it is only Allah who can give us the wealth and possessions (and can also take them away)
May Allah restore our trust in Him [AMEEN]

A tiny advice: Please make sure that everything you post here is authentic, because a single mistake can turn out to be a big sin.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Avoid arguing!! It'll really bring a good change..

Here's a wonderful Hadith which tells us to avoid arguing..

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannahfor one who has good manners.''
[Abu Dawud]

-Arguing with people rarely gets anyone to change their minds.

-It usually only produces defensiveness and creates ill feelings between people.

-The issue becomes a matter of one’s ego and makes it more difficult for a person to change their stance.

-Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) loves to have Muslims live harmoniously with each other.

Try this hadith out in practice, and you will see that your relations improve with people and that you

have greater peace of mind. involve ourselves in matters that do not affect a person’s deen. Note that a

person is to shun argument whether he is in the right or whether his stand is wrong. In one Hadis ...Rasul

Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Whoever does not argue when he is in the wrong will have a

home built for him on the edge of Paradise. Whoever avoids it when he in the right will have a home

built for him in the middle of Paradise. And whoever improves his own character, a home will be built

for him in the highest part of Paradise.” [Tirmidhi] Both get houses built for them in Paradise. But since

the person who knows that he is right finds it more difficult to leave the argument and let things be,

he/she is promised a greater reward.

And then avoid lying....what i understand is...even jokes and there are many times we say thiings which

are not true...but we do it just for fun...so we must try to avoid that!

Moreover...we must try to stay away from all bad and evil deeds...for the person who has good deeds has

a very high rank...

So finally I pray that...We , All Muslims unite together...and try to live as we are supposed to...

Brothers and sisters...these are small small things...which we ignore...but just try to realize that these

small small things can make a big difference in our lives....it can make it much better!!

May Allah help us and guide us all!! [Aameen]

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: This is something great!

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The strong man is not the one who throws people in wrestling. The strong man is the one who has control of himself when he is angry." [Agreed upon]

Sulayman ibn Surad said, "One day I was sitting with the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, while two men were quarreling. The face of one of them turned red and his veins stood out. The Messenger of Allah said, 'I know a word which, if you say it, will remove what you feel.' (Or he said '"I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Shaytan' will remove from him what he feels.') They told him that the Prophet and two men were were quarreling said, 'Seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Shaytan.'" [Agreed upon]

Mu'adh ibn Anas reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "If someone restrains his anger when he is able to give vent to it, Allah - glory be to Him and may He will exalted!- will summon him at the head of creatures on the Day of Rising so that he can chose whichever of the wide-eyed houris he wishes." [Abu Dawud and at-Tirmidhi]

Abu Hurayra reported that a man said to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "Give me counsel." He said, "Do not get angry." He repeated his request several times and he said, "Do not get angry." [al-Bukhari]

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalam-o-alaikum!

The Holy Prophet (SAW) said:
"When a man dies no further reward is recorded for his actions, with three exceptions: Sadqa which continues to be supplied, or knowledge from which benefit continues to be reaped, or the prayers of a good son to his dead father"
(Muslim)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Shuraih al-Khuzai’ that the Prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) observed:

He who believes in Allah and the Last Day should do good to his neighbour and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to the guest and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day should either speak good or better remain silent.

{Book 1, Chapter 20, Number 78 : Sahih Muslim}

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!
==> Wa-alaikum-os-salam

Quranic Ayat says, "This is a day on which the truthful will profit from their truth; theirs are gardens, with rivers flowing beneath - their eternal Home: Allah well-pleased with them, and they with Allah. That is the great salvation, ( the fulfillment of all desires). (Al-Mai'dah 5:119)

Ultimate success is therefore achieved by being truthful all the time.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Don't miss your prayers (salah) !!!

Assalamoalaikum!!

Narrated by Abdullah bin Masud (r.a.), the Prophet (s.a.w.) said: You are burning (due to your sins) but when you pray the Fajr prayer, it cleanses (the sins). Then again you begin to burn (due to the sins) but when you pray the Zuhr prayers, it cleanses (the sins). Then again you begin to burn (due to the sins) but when you pray the 'Asr prayers, it cleanses (the sins). Then again you begin to burn (due to the sins) but when you pray the Maghrib prayers, it cleanses (the sins). Then again you begin to burn (due to the sins) but when you pray the 'Ishaa prayers, it cleanses (the sins). Then you fall asleep and no sin is recorded against you until you wake up (and commit a sin).

So try to offer each Salah on time....and dont miss it....
I was reading a book..and came across a nice thing..it's time since i've read that so i dont remember exactly..anyways ...whenever you are about to offer a prayer, try to pray it in a good way , I know at times it's difficult so one tip which i came across was.. pray it as if it's ur last prayer of life...what if we dont get a chance to offer our next prayer??
I think if we have this feeling in mind ..automatically we'll be able to concentrate and offer our salah with solemnity ..InshAllah!! Allah says in the Quran: '' Successful indeed are the believers, those who offer their prayers(salah) with all solemnity and full submissiveness(i.e. they are humble in their prayers) and those who avoid evil vain talk (and falsehood and all that forbidden by Allah).'' (Surah Al Mo'minun 23: 1-3 )

Reaction score

Assalamualikum brothers and sisters in islam.
Since this site is to educate students why not we use certain duas before and after our studies to achieve blessings from allah swt

Dua Before Studying
.اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي
Allâhumma infa‘nî bimâ ‘allamtanî wa ‘allimnî ma yanfa‘unî.​
{Oh Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.}​
.اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّ بِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ
Allâhumma innî as’aluka fahm an-nabiyyîna wa hifdh al-mursalîn al-muqarrabîn.​
{Oh Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.}​
.اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِسَانِي عَامِرًا بِذِكْرِكَ وَ قَلْبِي بِخَشْيَتِكَ
Allâhumma ij‘al lisânî ‘âmiram bi-dhikrika wa qalbî bi-khashyatika.​
{Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.}​
َ.إِنَّكَ عَلَى مَا تَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ وَ أَنْتَ حَسْـبُنَا اللَّهُ وَ نِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.​
{Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.}​

Du`aa' for removing Anxiety
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَ الْحَزَنِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ العَجْزِ وَ الْكَسَلِ​
وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ وَ الْبُخْلِ وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ و قَهْرِ الرجال​
Allâhumma innî a‘ûdhu bika min al-hammi wa al-hazan. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-‘ajzi wa al-kasal.​
Wa a‘ûdhu bika min al-jubni wa al-bukhl. Wa a‘ûdhu bika min ghalabat id-dayni wa qahr ir-rijal.​
{Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.}​
________________________________________​
“ALLAHUMMA INFA’NII BIMAA ‘ALLAMTANII WA’ALLIMNII MAA YANFA’UUNII. ALLAHUMMA INII AS’ALUKA FAHMAL-NABIYYEN WA HIFZAL MURSALEEN AL-MUQARRABEEN. ALLAHUMMA IJAL LEESANEE ‘AIMAN BI DHIKRIKA WA QALBI BI KHASHYATIKA. INNAKA ‘ALA MA-TASHA’U QADEER WA ANTA HASBUN-ALLAHU WA NA’MAL WAKEEL.”​
“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”​
________________________________________​
This is a short dua found in Mafateehul Jinaan useful for acquiring better understanding and more insight into the ocean of light of knowledge, It can be recited regulalrly in Qunoot of Namaaz.​
This is specially beneficial for students for acheiving maximum output (results) from their efforts in to studies.​
اَللّٰهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِيْ فِيْ قَلْبِيْ نُوْرًا وَ بَصَرًا وَ فَهْمًا وَ عِلْمًا اِنَّكَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ​
 ​
Dua After Studying​
“ALLAHUMMA INNI ASTAODEEKA MA QARA’TU WAMA HAFAZ-TU. FARUDDUHU ‘ALLAYA INDA HAJATI ELAHI. INNAKA ‘ALA MA-TASHA’-U QADEER WA ANTA HASBEEYA WA NA’MAL WAKEEL”​
“Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid.”​
Dua While Studying Something Difficult​
“ALLAHUMMA LA SAHLA ILLAMA JA-‘ALTAHU SAHLA ANTA TAJ ‘ALU AL HAZANA EZA MA SHI’TA SAHAL.”​
“Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.”​
Dua For Concentration​
“SALLA-L-LAAHU ALAA MUHAMMAD WA AAL-E MUHAMMAD. ALLAHUMMA INNI AS’ALUKA YAA MUDHAKKIRA-L KHAYR WA FAA’ILAHU WA-L-AAMIMIRA BIHI DHAKIR-NI MAA ANSAANI-HI-SHAYTAN.”​
“Blessings of God be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O God, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.”​
Recite This Dua Everyday For Victory And Prosperity​
“YA SAYYEDAS-SADA-TE, YA MOJEEBAD-DA’VATE, YA RAFE’AD-DARAJATE, YA VALI-YAL HASANATE, YA GHAFERAL-KHATI’ATE, YA MO’TI-YAL MAS’ALATE, YA QABI-LAT-TAVBATE, YA SAME’AL-ASVATE, YA ‘ALEMAL-KHAFIYATE, YA DAFE’AL BALI YATE.”​
“O’ the chief of all chiefs! O’ the acceptor of prayers! O’ the elevator of ranks! O’ the master of virtues! O’ the forgiver of sins! O’ the granter of requests! O’ the excerptor of penance! O’ the hearer of all voices! O’ the one who knows all mysteries! O’ the remover of calamities!”​

Reaction score
Re: What is more important than BEAUTIFYING your souls!!

OKAY BROTHERHOOD IN MY OPINION IS EXTREMLY ESSENTIAL TO STOP ALL THESE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN The spirit of brotherhood is noble. We are charged to promote it. Brotherhood leads to an immense improvement in our community and the society at large.
Let us refer to some Hadiths of Allah's Messenger, Muhammad (pbuh):

لا يُؤمِنُ أحدُكُم حتى يُحِب لأَخِيهِ ما يُحبُُّ لِنَفسـه
He Has Weak Faith Until That Person
Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself.
Bukhari
See how Prophet Muhammad implores us not to be selfish, and instead, to have a spirit of love and giving! Another Hadith says:

إنَّ المؤمِنَ للمُؤمنِ كَالبُـنيان يشـِدُّ بَعْضُه بَعضـا
Truly The Faithful Are To One Another Like Components Of A Building—Each Part Supports The Other.
Muslim And Bukhari
Again, our Prophet directs us to cooperate, support, and help each other. We are to do so to the fullest extent so that we build a strong and wholesome society. Each of us is a tiny part of a huge society and if strives to live Islamicly, the society will reach a high level of excellence, justice, and brotherhood.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Do we really love Allah and His Messenger Peace be Upon Him?

Assalamoalaikum brothers and sisters!!

“Say (O Mohammed) “If you do love Allah, follow me, Allah will love you, and forgive your sins, as Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Merciful”. Surah Imrân (3:31)

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind." (Bukhari)

Do we really love Allah and His Messenger Peace be upon him??

It's not just a matter of saying that you really love them!! Our deeds should show our love towards them.

Just suppose for example : A mother has two children. One child keeps saying day and night that he loves his mother however does not respect her nor does he do any thing which his mother asks him to do. While on the other hand the other child respects his mother greatly, and helps her with everything possible and does whatever she asks her to do, i.e. fulfils her commands!! Now you tell me, which child do you think REALLY loves his mother?? Ofcourse it's simple the one who helps , respects and fulfils the commands of her mother. Although the other child keeps saying that he loves her..by his actions who will say that he really does??

So same is the case with us! We believe that There is no God but Allah and Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Messenger of Allah...and we say that we love Allah and His Prophet ...but
JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO THINK

-Are we really spending our lives as we are asked to??

-Are we following the light of Quran and Sunnah??

It's still not late..dear brothers and sisters..Start from today..Atleast one Ayah of the Quran if we read daily..with it's translation and try to understand we can make our lives better!!

The Quran is the gift to us from our Creator..and it has all the guidelines as to how we should spends our lives...like the owners manual for a machinery...who will know better than the manufacturer of the machinery...we'll only be able to operate the machinery if we properly follow the instructions given in the manual! otherwise we'll ruin it!
Similarly Allah is our Creator..and who better than Allah who has All knowledge and wisdom can guide us better than anyone else...so if we spend our live according to the Quranic priniciples and in the light of Sunnah...I am sure we'll have a successful life..InshAllah!!

May Allah guide us All to the straight path..and give us success in the HereAfter as well!! Aameen!

Jazak ALlah Khairen for reading..and one request...plz pray for me and all other people that we follow the right path--the one leading to Jannah (paradise)..Aameen!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:
"Our Lord (glorified and exalted be He) descends each night to the earth's sky when there remains the final third of the night, and He says: "Who is saying a prayer to Me that I may answer it?
Who is asking something of Me that I may give it him? Who is asking forgiveness of Me that I may forgive him?"(hadith-e-qudsi)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!!
It's a long time..no post here :(

come on small good deeds are really valuable...so why miss the golden chance?? atleast once a week :) :shock:
On that Day will mankind proceed in bands, that they may be shown their works. (6) Then whosoever has worked good of an atoms weight shall see it. (7)....(Surah Al Zalzala:6-7)
do not ignore these small deeds too!!! try to do every act of goodness and kindness!! :cool:

hope to have contribution from ur side too...Insha ALlah

May Allah help us and guide us all..Aameen

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Truly Inspiring!

End of INSPIRATION!! :D

Do read this!!!

The professor of a University asked his students: "Did God create everything that exists?"
A student answered bravely, "Yes, he did".

The professor then asked, "If God created everything, then he created evil. Since evil exists (as noticed by our own actions), so God is evil.
The student couldn't respond to that statement causing the professor to conclude that he had "proved" that "belief in God" was a fairy tale, and therefore worthless.

Another student raised his hand and asked the professor, "May I pose a question? "
"Of course" answered the professor.

The young student stood up and asked : "Professor does Cold exist?"

The professor answered, "What kind of question is that? ...Of course cold exists... haven't you ever been cold?"

The young student answered, "In fact sir, Cold does not exist. According to the laws of Physics, what we consider cold, in fact is the absence of heat. Anything is able to be studied as long as it transmits energy (heat). Absolute Zero is the total absence of heat, but cold does not exist. What we have done is create a term to describe how we feel if we don't have body heat or we are not hot."

"And, does Dark exist?", he continued.
The professor answered "Of course".

This time the student responded, "Again you're wrong, Sir. Darkness does not exist either. Darkness is in fact simply the absence of light. Light can be studied, darkness cannot. Darkness cannot be broken down. A simple ray of light tears the darkness and illuminates the surface where the light beam finishes. Dark is a term that we humans have created to describe what happens when there's lack of light."

Finally, the student asked the professor, "Sir, does evil exist?"
The professor replied, "Of course it exists, as I mentioned at the beginning, we see violations, crimes and violence anywhere in the world, and those things are evil."

The student responded, "Sir, Evil does not exist. Just as in the previous cases, Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man."

After this, the professor bowed down his head, and didn't answer back.

And guess what.. that student was ALBERT EINSTEIN!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Don't miss your Salah

Assalamoalaikum!!

As we all know Salah is the second pillar of Islam! It is compulsory on every Muslim to offer Salah five times a day!!

May Allah help us all...and protect us from evil...

I would like to quote a verse from the Quran:

• ''Establish Regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that you do.''
  • (surah al ankaboot-45)

So let us offer our prayers with Khushoo ...so as to please Allah...and if we do that..we'll be protected from the evil deeds!

JazakAllah KHair..Pass this message on...and remember me in ur prayers!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
THE DUCK AND THE DEVIL

Assalamoalaikum!!

I've got another story for u to read!! :cool:

if u've got to share something ...then why wait for a second thought...just post it :) Allah will reward u for that InshaAllah!!

Anyways today's story:

THE DUCK AND THE DEVIL

There was a little boy visiting his grandparents on their farm. He was given
a slingshot to play with out in the woods. He practiced in the woods, but he
could never hit the target. Getting a little discouraged, he headed back for
dinner.
As he was walking back he saw Grandma's pet duck. Just out of impulse, he
let the slingshot fly, hit the duck square in the head and killed it. He was
shocked and grieved! In a panic, he hid the dead duck in the wood pile, only to
see his sister watching!

Fatima had seen it all, but she said nothing. After lunch the next day
Grandma said, 'Fatima, let's wash the dishes.' But Fatima said, 'Grandma, Ahmed
told me he wanted to help in the kitchen.' Then she whispered to him, 'Remember
the duck?' So Ahmed did the dishes.
Later that day, Grandpa asked if the children wanted to go fishing and
Grandma said, 'I'm sorry but I need Fatima to help make supper.'

Fatima just smiled and said, 'Well, that's all right because Ahmed told me
he wanted to help.' She whispered again, 'Remember the duck?' So Fatima went
fishing and Ahmed stayed to help.
After several days of Ahmed doing both his chores and Fatima's, he finally
couldn't stand it any longer.
He came to Grandma and confessed that he had killed the duck. Grandma knelt
down, gave him a hug and said, 'Sweetheart, I know. You see, I was standing at
the window and I saw the whole thing, but because I love you, I forgave you. I
was just wondering how long you would let Fatima make a slave of you.'
Thought for the day and every day thereafter?
Whatever is in your past, whatever you have done... and the devil keeps
throwing it up in your face (lying, cheating, debt, fear, bad habits, hatred,
anger, bitterness, etc.)...whatever it is...You need to know that Allah was
standing at the window and He saw the whole thing. He has seen your whole life.
He wants you to know that He loves you and that you are forgiven.
He's just wondering how long you will let the devil make a slave of you.
The great thing about Allah is that when you ask for forgiveness, He not
only forgives you, but He forgets. It is by Allah's grace and mercy that we are
saved.
Go ahead and make a difference in someone's life today. Share this with a
friend and always remember: Allah is at the window!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Jealousy!

AVOID JEALOUSY
The Prophet (S.A.W) said, "Jealousy destroys the good deeds like how the fire burns wood."

So be down-to-earth. Never show a haughty attitude. Be friendly and cooperative to your colleagues. Be optimistic but not envious. If your peers are doing better than you, don't get jealous. This jelousy will burn you only.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Treat others in a gud way :)

Assalamoalaikum!!

Although it seems no one's reading these posts...but i'm posing in here again...may be atleast one of u wud give sum feedback ;)
  • Allah does not show mercy to those who do not show mercy to others [Bukhari & Muslim]

Therefore it's necessary for us to have mercy on others!! Allah will reward u for that InshaAllah!!

Remember me in ur prayers..May Allah help us and guide us all to the straight path! Aameen!