• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
My dearest mothers,sisters,brothers and elders in #Gaza

Forgive me for I am not there for you,
Forgive me for watching you die,
Forgive me for my silence.

I wonder how we can face you when comes the judgment day,
Speechless when you question me,
With no place to hide my face.

But please know that I love you and cry for you
Every moment more than I do for my own children,
Know that you are remembered in my duas more often,
Know that I feel for you but clueless as I know not how I can help.

This land is not cursed, be proud for it is blessed and will return to you sooner that you know.

There is Ar-Rahman, I cant, He can, for verily he is all powerful and he will bless you with loads
here and the hereafter.

To #Gaza with love,
Shanaz ziyard

Reaction score
When a Muslim in any place in the earth asks, “When will Palestine be returned to us?” The answer is, "If you return to Allah (in correct belief, righteous action, obedience etc.), Palestine will be returned to you."

This answer is derived from the statement of the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) reported by Imaam Ahmad and Abu Dawood on the authority of Thawbaan (radiallaahu anhu) that the Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "The nations will soon call one another against you, just as people call one another to eat from a qas-a (i.e. a large plate of food)." They asked: ‘O Messenger of Allah, is it because we will be few in number at that time?’ He (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) replied: "No, you will be many in number at that time, but you will be Ghuthaa – (i.e. like the froth scum on the water). And Allah will remove from the hearts of the enemies the fear they had for you and will place wahn in your hearts." They said: ‘What is wahn O Messenger of Allah?’ He said:"Love of the worldly life and having hatred for death." [Reported by Ahmad 21897 and Abu Daawood 4297. [Declared authentic by Imaam Albaani in As-saheehah number: 8183]

If we return to Allah (in correct belief, righteous actions, obedience etc.), He will returned to us what has been taken away away from us. If we remain distant from Allah (i.e. distant from the correct creed, righteous actions, obedience etc.), we will lose what is in our hands. And indeed Allah (The Blessed and Most High) has made this judgement in His Tremendous Book, and He (The Most High) said:

وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِن شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ ۖ وَلَئِن كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ

"And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless, verily! My Punishment is indeed severe." [Soorah Ibraaheem: Ayah: 7]

He (The Blessed and Most High) clarified that being thankless for blessings bestowed (on us) will cause it to cease…. Our scholars say, “Blessings are a prey and being thankful (for it) is the thing that makes (it) remain.”

[SalafiCentre.com, Mataa ta-oodu Ilaynaa Falasteen, page 7-8]

Reaction score
DO I CARE AT ALL ABOUT MY UMMAH?? 

I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO EVEN READ ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHILE I'M BUSY ENJOYING MY SAMOSAS!!

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to the sounds of constant bombing right outside of your house. Imagine not being able to go to sleep because of those noises. Imagine not having a house...or a family.

For thousands of people in Palestine, this very second, this is reality. For them, not knowing if they will be alive for their next meal is very real. Living in constant fear for their lives and lives of their loved ones has become a norm. But they continue living, albeit silenced or rather ignored.

What else is terrorism if not bullying a group of people because of another's believed 'supremacy'? Israel claims that their actions are a result of "self defence". A government and its military (the 4th largest military power) , backed financially and otherwise by the superpower US, calls using weapons of mass destruction, air missiles and annexing land, lives and property against a people with no army, air force or navy, as self defense. In which planet is this justified as self defense?
On 8th July, Gaza was bombarded with 273 airstrikes. That's an average of 11 an hour. Thousands of men, women, teenagers and children are being practically slaughtered in the name of self defense.

There must be children in your family or neighbourhood that you're fond of. I'm sorry, but imagine having to hide them in odd places to keep them safe as opposed to them freely playing outside. Imagine infants and toddlers meeting their untimely end as opposed to living a full happy life. Is it fair?

And is it fair that in last 3 days alone 86 people were killed of which 22 were children, and most of us aren't even aware?

You must be thinking what can you do. It's not like you have some way of magically making the missiles stop mid-air and spontaneously burst into a shower of flowers. You don't. But what you can do is spread the word. The mainstream media is busy covering the world cup and more interested in whether Angelina Jolie had a nose job instead of doing what they're supposed to and showing this terrorism in its true brute form. So now it's our turn to spread awareness. SPREAD THE WORD , PRAY, boycott Israeli and allied products as a sign of protest even (like L'Oréal, Coca Cola, MacD, Danone, Starbucks, Nestle), and do as much as you can in your own little way to make an impact, as small as it may seem.

If you've stuck until the end, then thank you!!! Jazakallah khair!!!
As recieved..

Reaction score
#Help Palestine#
Assalamualaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu Brothers nd Sisters,

Our whatsapp this morning was flooded with pics and msgs abt our Muslim Brothers nd Sisters in Gaza.

None of our hearts are soo hard that we saw those pics nd it dint touch us.

We all are ready to do anythinggg possible for them.

Nd apart from our abundanttt duas, Allah tala is blessing us with an opportunity to help them.

Abu Musa (a scholar from Qatar), his wife is collecting funds which will directly go to Palestine.

Anybody wishing to contribute should personally text:

Brothers please contact, brother Khalid +919448457852

Sisters can contact sister Nuza +919916549852

Brothers and Sisters, our family is in need. The enemies are being very very cruel to them. Nd Subhanallah! This is the Blesssed Month of Ramadan where reward for every deed is multiplied into 70 times and more, in shaa Allah.

As Allah tala says,

".. And lend Allah a goodly loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit), and theirs shall be an honorable good reward (i.e. Paradise)."

Al Hadeed (57:18)

Is it still difficult for us to lend this loan now?

Our nafs shouldn't decieve us now, we are incurring no loss brothers and sisters! On one hand, we are helping our family; and on the other we are lending a goodly loan and creating a Beautiful Aakhirah.

*Zakath money can also be sent, bt PLEASE do mention that its ur Zakath money wyl contributing.*

Anybody wishing to contribute can transfer your contributions to the following a/c:

SOUTH INDIAN BANK
Mangalore Branch
Branch No.: 0046
A/c no :- 0046053000047529
IFSC CODE :- SIBL0000046

U can also contact fb page : www.facebook.com/TaqwaGroups

Jazakillahul khair
Taqwa Group

Please spread this message n create awareness n help.

Reaction score
@ImranNadwi

Must Read...!!!

Mujhe kuch kehna hai.

Jab se Israel ne Palestine per attack kiya hai us waqt se Musalman aur khas tor per India Muslim apna gussa Facebook aur Whatsapp per nikal rahe hai. Koi Salahuddin Ayyubi ko yaad kar raha hai to koi Muhammad bin Qasim ko lekin jo kaam Indian Musalman ke bas me hai woh nahi kar raha hai.

Aur Allah Indian Muslim se us jiz ka sawal karega jo unke bas me Thi.

Jo kaam ham kar sakte hai.

1) Peaceful Protest: Take Israel Embassy ke zarye ye strong message jaye ke India Muslim Palestine ke saat hai.

2) Awareness: India me bahot badi tadad un logo ki hai jo secular aur peace loving people hai aur isi tarah kai NGO bhi hai. Hame unko ye baat samjhani hogi ke Israel, Plaestine logo ke saat kitna zulm kar raha hai, take ye loog bhi hamare saat aa gaye aur hamari baat ko takat mile.

3)Academic: Woh loog jo Research ka kaam karte hai unko aise evidence (jo Internet per mujood hai) jama karne cahiye, jisse India ko ye bataya ja sake ke Israel ka jis Country (Russia, Germany & also America) se bhi relation raha us country ko Yahudiyo ne barbad kar ke rakh diya. Is ke liye hame Article, Book, Seminar, aur Documentary Film ka sahara lena cahiye, Take India aur Israel ke relation ko roka ja sake.

4) Economy : Ham loog Israel ki mokhalifat (opposed) to karte hai lekin hamara ghar un product (Coca-Cola, Maggi, Nestle, KitKat, McDonald, Johnson & Johnson, Levis…. Etc) se bhara pada hai jis ki income se Israel ye sab harkat karta hai.

Woh loog jo choti choti sunnat talash karte hai unki ankhon se itni badi sunnat kaise gayeb ho gayi…..

Madina me jab Yahodiyo ne apne bazar me ek Muslim ka murder kiya to Nabi S.W.S ne Musalmano ki alag market banai aur kaha ke “Jo hamari market me len-den kare ga Usse wohi sawab mile ga jo Allah ke raste me nikalne wale ko milta hai” Jiska direct effect Yahudiyo ki economy per pada jo unki asal takat thi.

Kay yahudiyo ka economic boycott karna Sunnat nahi ?

Koi kahe ya na kahe ham to kehte hai ke aaj ke door me Israel product ka boycott karne wala, unke muqable me dosra product launch karne ki mehnat karne wala, aur har woh kaam karne wala jisse Israel ki economy ko effect ho, Usse wohi sawab mile ga jo Allah ke raste me nikalne wale ko milta hai.

Is kaam me ham un logo ko saat le sakte hai jo Sudesi Products ki baat karte hai, Yani India me Israel product ka boycott Israel product keh kar nahi kiya jaye balke foreign product keh kar kiya jaye.

Note: In tamam kamo me dosre Indian bhi hamara saat de sakte hai lekin bas itna karna hoga ke Facebook aur Whatsapp per gussa inkalne ke badle samjhdari ke saat practical maidan me aana hoga. Aur Palestine ko Muslim masle ke badle Insaniyat ka masla bana kar Duniya ke samne pesh karna hoga.

[Ispe gaur karein aur sahi lage to share bhi karein]

Reaction score
Boycott agar karna hai to in products ko lifetime ke liye boycott karo. Nahi ke yeh Zulm kuch din ke liye ruk ne per fir se in products ka Use shuru kar de. Chalis (40) baras se Palestinians is Zulm o Sitam ka Shikaar ho rahe hai. Masjid e Aqsa aur Palestine ki Aazaadi sirf Unki nahi balki har Musalman (Mard, Aurat, Bachche) ki bhi jimmedari hai. Khud to in Products ka Boycott kare doosro ko bhi iske istemal se Rokne ki koshish karey.
This is the only best way to defeat Israel. Hit them in the soft corner: their economy.
- Disney Shop
- McDonalds
- Hugo Boss
- Sunglass Hut
- GAP
- Giorgio Armani
- Calvin Klein
- Ralph Lauren - Playtex
- Banana Republic
- River Island
- Timberland
- Fruitopia
- Fanta
- Kia Ora
- Lilt
- Sprite
- Sunkist
- Evian
- Volvic
- Nescafé
- Nesquik - Perrier
- Vittel
- Maggi (Noodles)
- Buitoni
- Crosse & Blackwell
- KitKat
- MilkyBar
- Quality Street
- Smarties - After Eight - Aero
- Lion
- Polo
- Felix (Cat Food)
- Clinique - DKNY
- Prescriptives - Origins - La Mer
- Bobbi Brown
- Tommy (Perfume)
- Bumble & Bumble
- Kate (Cream)
- Johnson & Johnson (Baby Oil)
- Huggies
- Garnier
- AOL
- Time Warner Time Life Magazine
- CNN
- Barbie
- Intel - Motorola
- Kotex
- The Sun
- The Times
- Australian Newspapers
- National Geographic
- Star Channels (Indian)
- Sky
- Fox
- Nokia
- Standard Newspapers
- New York Post
- The Telegraph
- Independent

Reaction score
The Ruling on Showing the Wounds of the Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Palestine and Other Places – Ash-Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan

In the Name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Giver of Mercy
All Praise is due to Allaah

Question:

Some presentations are established to show the wounds of the Muslims in Palestine and other places, and they contain pictures of the wounded and those killed, and sometimes they are presented by means of video, and the reason for that is to encourage the Muslims to give charitable donations to their brothers. So is this act permissible?

Answer:

This act is not appropriate. It is not permissible to establish pictures for the injured. However, the Muslims should be called to give charity to their brothers, and they should be informed that their brothers are in bad circumstances, and that bad things are happening to them from the doings of the Jews, without them being shown pictures and pictures of the wounded people. This is because this contains the matter of utilizing picture making, and it also contains undertaking a burden that Allaah, the Most High, did not command. It also contains weakening the strength of the Muslims, because when you present before the people pictures of Muslims that have been mutilated, or with their body parts cut off, then this is what frightens the Muslims and makes the Muslims afraid of the deeds of the enemies. And what is obligatory is that the Muslims do not show weakness, and that they do not show the calamities, and they do not show these matters. Rather, they should conceal those matters so that they do not weaken the strength of the Muslims.

From the lecture: "At-Tawheed, the Key to Happiness in This Life and the Hereafter", by Ash-Shaikh Saalih Al-Fawzaan, as conveyed in the book "Al-Ijaabaaat ul-Muhimmah feel-Mashaakil il-Mulimmah"

Reaction score
Make dua for Palestine!

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

[103:001] By Al-’Asr (the time).
[103:002] Verily, man is in loss,
[103:003] Except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth, and recommend one another to patience .

اللهُمَّ أَصْلِحْ أَحْوَالَ المُسْلِمِِينَ فِي فِلِسطِينَ، اللهُمَّ أَصْلِحْ أَحْوَالَ

المُسْلِمِِينَ فِي فِلِسطِينَ وفي كُلِّ مَكَانٍ، يَا ذَا الجَلالِ وَالإِكْرِامِ.

Allahumma aslih ahwaalal-muslimeena fi filisteen, Allahumma aslih ahwaalal-muslimeena fi filisteena wa fi kulli makaanin ya dhul-jalali wal-ikraam.

O Allah! Rectify the affairs of the Muslims in Palestine. O Allah! Rectify the affairs of the Muslims in Palestine and in every place, O Lord of Majesty and Bounty.

اللهُمَّ إِنَّهُمْ مَغْلُوبُونَ فَانْتَصِرْ لَهُمْ.

Allahumma innahum maghloobuna fantasir lahum.

O Allah! They are helpless, so help them.

رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْهِمْ صَبْراً وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَهُمْ وَانْصُرْهُمْ عَلَى القَوْمِ

الكَافِرِينَ.

Rabbana afrigh ‘alayhim sabran wa thabbit aqdamahum wansurhum ‘alal-qawmil- kafireen.

Our Lord! Pour upon them patience, make them steadfast, and grant them victory over the Disbelivers.

اللهُمَّ مَكِّرْ لَهُمْ، وَاكْفِهِمْ بِمَا شِئْتَ إِنْ تَنْصُرْهُمْ فَلا غَالِبَ لَهُمْ، وَإِنْ

تَخْذُلْهُمْ فَمَنْ ذَا الَّذي يَنْصُرهُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِكَ.

Allahumma makkir lahum, wakfihim bimaa shi’t. In tansurhum falaa ghaliba lahum, wa in takhdhulhum fa man dhal-ladh’ yansurhum min ba’dika.

O Allah! Plot for them, and suffice them with what You please, if You support them then nobody can overpower them, and if You forsake them, then who will be able to support them after You?

لا إِلاَ إِلا اللهُ العَظيمُ الحَليم، لا إِلهَ إِلا اللهُ رَبَّ العَرْشِ العَظِيمِ، لا

إلهَ إِلا اللهُ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَتِ وَرَبُّ الأَرْضِ وَرَبُّ العَرْشِ الكَرِيمِ.

La ilaha illAllahul adhimul-haleem. La ilaha illAllahu, rabbul-arshil- adheem. La ilaha illAllahu rabbus-samawaati wa rabbul-ardi wa rabbul-arshil- kareem.

There is no God but Allah, the Mighty the Forebearing, there is no God but Allah, Lord of the Mighty Throne, There is no God but Allah, Lord of the Heavens and Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Noble Throne

اللهُمَّ مََنْ أَرادَنَا وَبِلادَنَا وَالمُسْلِمِينَ بِسُوءٍ فَأَشْغِلْهُ فِي نَفْسِهِ، وَاجْعَلْ

كَيْدَهُ فِي نَحْرِهِ، وَاجْعَلْ تَدْبِيرَهُ تَدْمِيرَه.

Allahumma man aradana wa biladina bi su’in fash-ghilhu fi nafsih, waj’al kaydahu fi nahrih, waj’al tadbirahu tadmeerah.

O Allah! Whoever wants to harm us and our lands and the Muslims, then keep them busy with their own troubles, and return their plots to their own necks, and make their plans the cause of their own destruction

اللهُمَّ شَتِّتْ شَمْلَهُمْ، وَمَزِّقْ جَمْعَهُمْ، وَخَرِّبْ دِيَارَهُمْ، وَدَمِّرْ

أَسْلِحَتَهُمْ، اللهُمَّ أَنْزِلْ عَلَيْهِمُ الأَعَاصيرَ المُدَمِّرَةَ، وَالأَمْرَاضَ الفَتَّاكَةَ

Allahumma shattit shamlahum, wa mazziq jam’ahum, wa kharrib diyarahum, wa dammir aslihatahum. Allahumma anzil ‘alayhimul-a’ aseeral-mudammir a wal-amradal- fattaaka

O Allah! Disperse their gatherings and shatter their unity, demolish their houses, destroy their weapons.. O Allah! Send upon them destructive hurricanes, and fatal disease

” Verily my happiness is my iman & Verily my iman is in my heart & Verily my heart doesn’t belong to anyone but Allah ” Asma bint AbuBakr