• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 English P21

How was the paper

• Awesome! :D

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • It could have been better

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Not good :/

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses fellows . Now, let's discuss a bit about the last essay , the one with the advantages and disadvantages of the car. We were supposed to write an article, so we had to put a title before writing the article? What title did you wrote? I wrote '' Ally or Foe ''? Is this an effective title , that is capable of giving me some points on the language part of the exercise ?
Dude your title is good but remember a title can only give good impression abt your article if your article didnt include complex phrases, flow of points, idioms and quotations am afraid u're overestimating what a good title can do. :notworthy:

Reaction score
I never used a single idiom in any of my essays and I never lost points due to that . You wrote an idiom yesterday ? I just thought of a perfect idiom we could use . " every cloud has a silver lining ". anyone used it ?

Reaction score
I never used a single idiom in any of my essays and I never lost points due to that . You wrote an idiom yesterday ? I just thought of a perfect idiom we could use . " every cloud has a silver lining ". anyone used it ?
I just hope no sarcasm was intended there! :whistle:

Reaction score
Shall we talk about the letter to a friend exercise ? I started with dear + name , and ended with love , my first name only . You ?

Reaction score
Well than P4 will provide u the perfect opportunity to get an A* contact me for help...am a student who in the beginning used to get just 29/36 however now I get up to 34 :) It's all abt struggle baby \m/ :D
How did you improve so much? I really suck at listening and I don't know hot to get better.

Reaction score
Hey jjjooo , practice makes perfect !! Take a look on the thread posted above this thread talking about ESL listening tracks and try to solve them !

Reaction score
Hey jjjooo , practice makes perfect !! Take a look on the thread posted above this thread talking about ESL listening tracks and try to solve them !
Yeah, I saw it but I need the papers because my problem isn't the comprehension- I understand what they are talking about- but my problem is filling the gabs and the true/false questions. I need to search for same past papers i guess

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw it but I need the papers because my problem isn't the comprehension- I understand what they are talking about- but my problem is filling the gabs and the true/false questions. I need to search for same past papers i guess
check your inbox ^__^

Reaction score
hey guy ,does any one know how was the curve for the last year ?? I want to know because I think I will lose 12 marks in the two papers ,can this get me a star ?!!

Reaction score
hey guy ,does any one know how was the curve for the last year ?? I want to know because I think I will lose 12 marks in the two papers ,can this get me a star ?!!
Pretty low, an A* was 80%. In the Nov 2011 it got higher (A* was 83%). I think that this year's curve will be low because the paper is harder, so probably 79%-80%.

Reaction score
In the article i wrote few line for the disadvantages for the car
is it ok ?
am i safe
need help here PLZ:(

Reaction score
Yes Yes
ahhahhah cant describe the hapiness
In' sha'a Allah
each student will be rewarded by his/her hardwork
And Ameen :)