• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 English P21

How was the paper

• Awesome! :D

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • It could have been better

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Not good :/

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok then .
Let's talk about the first exercise , the one with skydiving without an airplane.
What was the offer that was offered by that facility and what else did the skydivers received except clothing and equipment ?
I wrote that they offered skydiving without an airplane ( basically, i copied the title of the passage) , and that they received lessons on two important things.
What did you wrote on these two questions , or in any other question of the first passage ?

Reaction score
Ok then .
Let's talk about the first exercise , the one with skydiving without an airplane.
What was the offer that was offered by that facility and what else did the skydivers received except clothing and equipment ?
I wrote that they offered skydiving without an airplane ( basically, i copied the title of the passage) , and that they received lessons on two important things.
What did you wrote on these two questions , or in any other question of the first passage ?
First question i wrote indoor skydiving and second question i wrote the same as you.

Reaction score
On the second passage, why did they send to the miners razor and clothes?
I wrote because they saw throught the video that they were unshaven and without clothes?
What did you write?

Reaction score
A more challenging question . What points did you find about the summary :
Me :
She was respected due to her strong character, defiance and something else ( cannot remember right now ) , she came from a simple background as well , the teenagers could not get a job due to the high rate of unemployement , and some of them did not have a sense of family connection or relationship . She was heroine to the eyes of the teenagers that lived and train in academy ?
What else ?

Reaction score
A more challenging question . What points did you find about the summary :
Me :
She was respected due to her strong character, defiance and something else ( cannot remember right now ) , she came from a simple background as well , the teenagers could not get a job due to the high rate of unemployement , and some of them did not have a sense of family connection or relationship . She was heroine to the eyes of the teenagers that lived and train in academy ?
What else ?
exactly.. i think i wrote a few more points but anyway..

Reaction score
Me too but I cannot remember the rest of the points . Now about the form filling . Which was the best month and why ? I wrote July due to the carnival . Also , how is the town connected to the city ? I only chose road. And about staying , I only said apartments and hotels . You ?

Reaction score
Me too but I cannot remember the rest of the points . Now about the form filling . Which was the best month and why ? I wrote July due to the carnival . Also , how is the town connected to the city ? I only chose road. And about staying , I only said apartments and hotels . You ?
same here :D :)

Reaction score
More questions of the yesterday paper :
2nd passage - What was the previous record of miners trapped underground - I said 25 days .
How did the miners first made contact with the experts - I said that they attached a note to the thingy ( can't remember the name )
How were they prepared to face the difficulties as soon as they reached the surface - I said that they read books and a guide called 'talking to the media''
What was the width of the tubes - I said 15 centimeters
How their diet change - i said that they first ate vitamins and then cereal and more , as well as hot food ( meatballs )
What about you ?
The same or different ?

Reaction score
2nd passage - What was the previous record of miners trapped underground - I said 25 days .
How did the miners first made contact with the experts - I said that they attached a note to the thingy ( can't remember the name )
How were they prepared to face the difficulties as soon as they reached the surface - I said that they read books and a guide called 'talking to the media''
How their diet change - i said that they first ate vitamins and then cereal and more , as well as hot food ( meatballs )
What about you ?
The same or different ?
EXACTLY the same as you! it was quite easy

Reaction score
What about you ?
The same or different ?
what about the last question? (4 marks)

Reaction score
About the last question of passage 2 that asks for mental and physical health
What i wrote :
1) That they had to carry out regular exercise
2) be informed constantly with all the relevant information, thus preventing them from being depressed
i cannot remember the other 2 points . Can you remember the rest ?

Reaction score
Now that i remember, on the form filling exercise, it said that camping is prohibited, so you should not underline or circle ( cannot remember what stated ) the camping option. Prohibited means not allowed by the way. I assumed it yesterday and realized it today ! Also , did someone found nothing about rails or airplanes being involved?
It said something about the airport will be completed in 2 years, but i could not find anything about trains ? You ?

Reaction score
Now that i remember, on the form filling exercise, it said that camping is prohibited, so you should not underline or circle ( cannot remember what stated ) the camping option. Prohibited means not allowed by the way. I assumed it yesterday and realized it today ! Also , did someone found nothing about rails or airplanes being involved?
It said something about the airport will be completed in 2 years, but i could not find anything about trains ? You ?
Trains weren't mentioned, you only had to underline road

Reaction score
About the last question of passage 2 that asks for mental and physical health
What i wrote :
1) That they had to carry out regular exercise
2) be informed constantly with all the relevant information, thus preventing them from being depressed
i cannot remember the other 2 points . Can you remember the rest ?
i can't really remember my answer lol

Reaction score
Ok. Some more questions i remembered :
Note-taking exercise :
What was costas firsts discoveries :
I wrote found water underground the fields of his village and a piece of metal
What advice gives to companies:
basic quality of water and its quantity and the depth of the water underground
What equipments are used now:
a twig or any piece of wood , a pendullum ( kind of a weight ) , and a rod .
You ?

Reaction score
Can you assume what the grade boundaries for a A would be?
Around 77 perhaps ?
u mean out of 84? NOOOO way... as I said this paper is is attempted by ppl from all over the world most of them are not good at englisg so... it should be around 70/84 :)