• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 English P21

How was the paper

• Awesome! :D

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • It could have been better

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Not good :/

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
ikr :p

Seriously?! You aren't supposed to pick the paper up in our case :p

:LOL: But i can't help it :p He was laughing himself :D

ahahahha ahahah :p !!
nawh :p we wrote our thingys uno candidates and all thingy :p and she opened :p and started and GOD knws what .. examiner was blind folded or sumtin :/ and when i took the papr in my hand and tried to figure out what our article was about :O ! the examiner is like don't u dare too :p

Reaction score
yeah the 2nd comprehension answer matches mine but i wrote "skying" for the first one :O
okay O.O even ppl :/ near by me wrote that :O
but i felt like flying thingy :/ ! was olrdy mention ;p so i thot to do sumtin outa bOx ;p! i guess i did to much :/

Reaction score
okay O.O even ppl :/ near by me wrote that :O
but i felt like flying thingy :/ ! was olrdy mention ;p so i thot to do sumtin outa bOx ;p! i guess i did to much :/
I guess ur answer is right because "skying" doesn't really make sense :(

Reaction score
ahahahha ahahah :p !!
nawh :p we wrote our thingys uno candidates and all thingy :p and she opened :p and started and GOD knws what .. examiner was blind folded or sumtin :/ and when i took the papr in my hand and tried to figure out what our article was about :O ! the examiner is like don't u dare too :p
:O Extreme unfair-ism :p (i know that ain't a word) :D

Anyways, the paper was awesome except that the summary's first requirement (teenagers in trouble thingy) was a trouble for me :p

Reaction score
:( :( ! i hope i get A* :( :( or i will flow the rivers :'( :'( </3 dayum :(

btw 2nd comprehension :O the question how minners conversated wid the rescuers ? what was the answer
i wrote the rescuers drilled the machine down where minners attached the msge tht thy r alive :eek:
and 1st comprehension :O the 1st question :O what was the offer on dubai suqba thingy ? wwat was the answer :O
i wrote that the experience of 12 m flying thingy :eek:
If your essay and letter were AWESOME pieces of written English no one can stop u from getting an A* :)

Reaction score
:O Extreme unfair-ism :p (i know that ain't a word) :D

Anyways, the paper was awesome except that the summary's first requirement (teenagers in trouble thingy) was a trouble for me :p

it shudnt b :O ! cz it was pretty clear :p thy lived in a place where the unempolyment was so ppl wouldn't do anythin there :p thts wt i got :p lol :p

Reaction score
If your essay and letter were AWESOME pieces of written English no one can stop u from getting an A* :)
In your school... how much do you think you're teacher will give for an extraordinary english? And what do you think will the council do?

Reaction score
it shudnt b :O ! cz it was pretty clear :p thy lived in a place where the unempolyment was so ppl wouldn't do anythin there :p thts wt i got :p lol :p
:LOL: I got the unemployment thingy, isolation and less opportunities. There was also some other crap but i wasn't satisfied because the role model, on the other hand, was overflowing with points :p

Reaction score
In your school... how much do you think you're teacher will give for an extraordinary english? And what do you think will the council do?
in my school 12 is highest council gives above 15 though ...and am pretty sure cox i have seen in a marked script from CIE :)

Reaction score
:LOL: I got the unemployment thingy, isolation and less opportunities. There was also some other crap but i wasn't satisfied because the role model, on the other hand, was overflowing with points :p
ikr .. it was overflowing
so i skipped the example and the medal thingy cz that wudn't make her the role model or inspiring to them accordin to me the hard work wud :eek: :p cz they wud skip my 10 marks if i wrote above then 120 :p !!

mmmm yeah tht was all it was the only point lOl

Reaction score
my letter was pretty good i believe but my article sucks
and then i suck at grammar ..

HOPELESS !!!!!!!:confused:
Hey chillax! You still have 3 months before you gotta face that hell (which InshaAllah it won't be)! Enjoy for now ;)

Reaction score
my letter was pretty good i believe but my article sucks
and then i suck at grammar ..

HOPELESS !!!!!!!:confused:
Well than P4 will provide u the perfect opportunity to get an A* contact me for help...am a student who in the beginning used to get just 29/36 however now I get up to 34 :) It's all abt struggle baby \m/ :D

Reaction score
hey guys,
for the informal letter i forgot to write yours sincerely or something like that at the end.... does really affect my marks?

Reaction score
Hey chillax! You still have 3 months before you gotta face that hell (which InshaAllah it won't be)! Enjoy for now ;)
aahahahah ahahaha :D !
v.funny :D !
aryt exact after 3 months we wil join up here eithr to cherish or eithr to cry ;p DEAL :D
everyOne :p

Reaction score
i
Well than P4 will provide u the perfect opportunity to get an A* contact me for help...am a student who in the beginning used to get just 29/36 however now I get up to 34 :) It's all abt struggle baby \m/ :D
aaaa me me :D i got about 29 or 30 :p !
mmm
my speaking went Great ALHUMDULLIAH :p
will tht help too :p :p

Reaction score
What is the problem with the teachers? -.- In my school... the one to get 12 is legendary :p While british council is so RehemDil :D
IKR! I guess the teachers want to raise the standard of English in the school by doing this. *shrugs sholders*
It's "teacher logic" dude :) :D