• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 English P21

How was the paper

• Awesome! :D

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • It could have been better

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Not good :/

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
aaaa i guess :p i misunderstood the question earlier :D
i wrote about my real car driving experience :D
it was aweosme :p

Reaction score
Guys second exercise last question which was about, what do experts blablabla mental and physical blablabla which is worth 4 marks, did u get the 4 points?

Reaction score
Guys second exercise last question which was about, what do experts blablabla mental and physical blablabla which is worth 4 marks, did u get the 4 points?
i just got two :/ !! and den in the end i sticked all lame point hoping it could full fill there requirement :(

Reaction score
i just got two :/ !! and den in the end i sticked all lame point hoping it could full fill there requirement :(

It was very hard guyz !!!

I choose scuba diving although i'm a dive master, i took more than 4 courses lol so i lied xD

aaaa i guess :p i misunderstood the question earlier :D
i wrote about my real car driving experience :D
it was aweosme :p

Reaction score
I kinda... did get 4 points
#exercise
#avoid stress
#don't get disappointed
#some other thingy :p

Reaction score
#exercise
#avoid stress
#don't get disappointed
eheheh i wrote these and i wrote :p to maintain the unity and establish the discipline too ;P what else was there lOOOL :p

this question got us thinking twice on us :mad: mean examiner :mad:

Reaction score
my letter was fine but my ARTICLE O.O ! OmG trust me when i re checked it i went like what did i write O.O
I knowwww my prelium result in Eng. was like amazing so was my prelium's paper, but I got so confused today :(
My article was quite satisfactory though :)

Reaction score
#exercise
#avoid stress
#don't get disappointed
there is also another point. It was something like getting all the relative information from people outside to avoid mental blabla, something like that.

Reaction score
there is also another point. It was something like getting all the relative information from people outside to avoid mental blabla, something like that.
yeah :p i even wrote that too XD ! dayum :p i guess i wrote all the possible points :D :p
now i hope they don't cut my marks for gettin over XD