• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 English P21

How was the paper

• Awesome! :D

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • It could have been better

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Not good :/

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The guy behind me:
Paper finished 40 minutes before the actual time...

Thinks:

1) I could sleep
2) I could check

He, fortunately, chose 2

Result:

28 mistakes and an "Oh God. Thank You" expression when he realized he has missed the second comprehension x'D

Reaction score
and i have no idea about the 1st of the note filling O.O !!

and guys in summary do we had to write that example of that manisha lady ? cz i didn't write it :eek:
i wrote the other all stuff then that :p :p ! cz i thot shes annOying :p

Reaction score
The guy behind me:

Thinks:

1) I could sleep
2) I could check

He, fortunately, chose 2

Result:

28 mistakes and an "Oh God. Thank You" expression when he realized he has missed the second comprehension x'D
whattt? WOW! He deserves an award :D

Reaction score
The guy behind me:

Thinks:

1) I could sleep
2) I could check

He, fortunately, chose 2

Result:

ahahah
the gal sittin next to me started 20 minutes earlier O.O ??!
and uno what :O examiner said nthin O.O or mayb thy were to buzy to notice :p lol

Reaction score
Exercise 3, the 2 discoveries i wrote: he found an underground water when he was 15 and the second one i actually forgot..

Reaction score
and i have no idea about the 1st of the note filling O.O !!

and guys in summary do we had to write that example of that manisha lady ? cz i didn't write it :eek:
i wrote the other all stuff then that :p :p ! cz i thot shes annOying :p
LOL! ... But don't tell me u didn't even mention her?

Reaction score
The guy behind me:

Thinks:

1) I could sleep
2) I could check

He, fortunately, chose 2

Result:

It happens. As you are so tensed. We should not laugh!!!:censored:

Reaction score
Exercise 3, the 2 discoveries i wrote: he found an underground water when he was 15 and the second one i actually forgot..
:/ nawhhh i wrOte the stuff :p
which was in the 2nd paragarphy :p thou i guess it's wrong :( dayum i lost 3 marks that way in note filling :'(
GOD Safe me :(

Reaction score
:/ nawhhh i wrOte the stuff :p
which was in the 2nd paragarphy :p thou i guess it's wrong :( dayum i lost 3 marks that way in note filling :'(
GOD Safe me :(
Don't worry in english the requirement for A* is quite low as compared to other subjects..There r alot of dumb ppl attempting this exam :p

Reaction score
Don't worry in english the requirement for A* is quite low as compared to other subjects..There r alot of dumb ppl attempting this exam :p

:( :( ! i hope i get A* :( :( or i will flow the rivers :'( :'( </3 dayum :(

btw 2nd comprehension :O the question how minners conversated wid the rescuers ? what was the answer
i wrote the rescuers drilled the machine down where minners attached the msge tht thy r alive :eek:
and 1st comprehension :O the 1st question :O what was the offer on dubai suqba thingy ? wwat was the answer :O
i wrote that the experience of 12 m flying thingy :eek:

Reaction score
Reaction score
:( :( ! i hope i get A* :( :( or i will flow the rivers :'( :'( </3 dayum :(

btw 2nd comprehension :O the question how minners conversated wid the rescuers ? what was the answer
i wrote the rescuers drilled the machine down where minners attached the msge tht thy r alive :eek:
and 1st comprehension :O the 1st question :O what was the offer on dubai suqba thingy ? wwat was the answer :O
i wrote that the experience of 12 m flying thingy :eek:
yeah the 2nd comprehension answer matches mine but i wrote "skying" for the first one :O