• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 English P21

How was the paper

• Awesome! :D

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • It could have been better

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Not good :/

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Paper went good overall except for that one question in the note taking which asked "What tools does Costa use now?"
It asked for 3, and I could only think of 2 which we correct. I wrote a random one for the 3rd :s

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Which paper is this topic about?
'0580 English' ? Is this a new Code that I don't know of?

Reaction score
Paper went good overall except for that one question in the note taking which asked "What tools does Costa use now?"
It asked for 3, and I could only think of 2 which we correct. I wrote a random one for the 3rd :s

i have written the third one as a twig..have discussed it with my friends..they agree to it....so the three were a single metal rod with a looped end, a pendulum with a string, and a twig.

Reaction score
i have written the third one as a twig..have discussed it with my friends..they agree to it....so the three were a single metal rod with a looped end, a pendulum with a string, and a twig.
yeah me too! BTW what was the second answer in the notes... I actually got 4 points :p but I skipped the "distinguish between oil and water" point :( am I safe? :p

Reaction score
i did the same thing lOOl ..
i added spring later on wid pendulum :/ i hope m on safe side :/