• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
ECP should welcome the idea for live debate. That's what happens in the western countries. It'd be a healthy and fruitful exercise and the best contestant would be judged by an experienced economist based on the theories they present to safegaurd the rights and interest of Pakistan and its people.

Reaction score
Musharraf's laywers are so right, Why is he only blammed for going against the constitution, what about other dictators? Why are they not trialed?
As for my opinion, there's no law in Pakistan, Killers of Shahzeb roam free and this has also 'motivated' other teenagers to exercise illegal activities such as killings because they no that they'd never be punished - referring to the killing of Hamza.
No offense to anyone. :) Everyone has a different opinion.

Reaction score
Musharraf's laywers are so right, Why is he only blammed for going against the constitution, what about other dictators? Why are they not trialed?
As for my opinion, there's no law in Pakistan, Killers of Shahzeb roam free and this has also 'motivated' other teenagers to exercise illegal activities such as killings because they no that they'd never be punished - referring to the killing of Hamza.
No offense to anyone. :) Everyone has a different opinion.
Of course everyone should be trialed
Dictators such as musharraf and zia have been worst for pakistan
zia can only be trialed on day of judgement now and musharraf is being done. his supporters should be punished 2 who r now sitting in pti

Reaction score
ECP should welcome the idea for live debate. That's what happens in the western countries. It'd be a healthy and fruitful exercise and the best contestant would be judged by an experienced economist based on the theories they present to safegaurd the rights and interest of Pakistan and its people.

yeah! but sadly not many candidates would come up as you know.......if live debate then tensions..... chances of party secrets being revealed etc ..... but if it happens well and good...... atleast many of the illiterate would vote for the correct party...... which they dont do from the last many elections.

Reaction score
Actually we Pakistanis have generally a poor judgement. I can bet that some people will still vote PPP even after seeing all the tyranny era in these years. Even who see Musharaf as a hero, he maybe personally a very good man but his ruling time in Pakistan was not that good, it was quite problematic for a large population. Actually the problem with us is that almost all the parties in election have showed what they can do at most. Considering the work of Nawaz Sharif, he deserves vote but I think Imran Khan can also prove a great leader for Pakistan. Personally I am with Imran Khan as I want to see what he can do... give him a chance where we gave several chances to the leaders like Zardari... Lets hope for the best.

Reaction score
Of course everyone should be trialed
Dictators such as musharraf and zia have been worst for pakistan
zia can only be trialed on day of judgement now and musharraf is being done. his supporters should be punished 2 who r now sitting in pti
And it this process, the people who deserve the real justice are getting delayed. It's more like revenge to me rather than justice.