• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
IMRAN KHAN

Why i support him ?
I am one of thousand's people who never wanted to cast a vote but are doing now why because of IMRAN KHAN and why that because :
1) we are tired of this shit , corrupt and idiot political mafia and families who do nothing good more than making money for themselves and their families moreover there are thousand of people in my country who cant afford a single cup of TEA literally and your Haramzada brothers spend 400 million on hisself and his family security and call himself a democrat.
2) I support Imran khan because he posses the true quality of a leader he has
#VISION and he stands for it no matter what happens (its has been 17 years that he is standing for his VISION)
#he has a mission betterment of Pakistan
#he is BRAVE and Sets Extremely high Benchmark of IMRAN which gedar cant
#he is HONEST and does not break promises (don't believe me open up you tube and check his videos and tell me 1 thing that he has said in his past and has not fulfilled it )
#he speaks like a leader from beneath his heart and not like Sharif brothers which cant speak a shit without their scripts
#he can face the media and the Pakistani people or any one else live WHY BECAUSE HE SPEAKS TRUTH which shareef cant
3)His party has policies and doesn't and doesn't speak like the Shareef brother who at 1 time say we will end loadsheding in 3 years the at one time say we will end it in 2 year then at 1 time says we will end it in 4 years.
4)I Support Imran khan because he Does not support Zardari unless nawaz sharif want proof go here
----------------------------- https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200910578596838&set=vb.105780982919052&type=2&theater
WHERE AS Imran Khan SAYS THAT HE WILL NOT TAKE HALF FROM ZARDARI
5)I support Imran khan because his stance and view about army remain same as it was in 90s unlike your Nawaz who praises Zial Ul Haz sab and army and then later speak against.
6)HE SPEAKS FOR PAKISTAN HE LIVES FOR PAKISTAN HE WILL DIE FOR PAKISTAN AND WE WILL DIE FOR PAKISTAN UNLIKE YOUR LEADER WHO DOES NOT GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A PERSON LIVING OUTSIDE LAHORE .
7)Imran thinks of himself as a normal being UNLIKE SHAREEF's who think that they are a ROYAL FAMILY They are like a mafia...a family of gundas...jeez...even the ladies have no shame! Getting poor bakery boys beaten up, and tweeting that the girls who got beaten up in the strike that the doctors had, that they deserved it! Is that something that a leading political party do .

NOW YOU TELL ME WHY YOU SUPPORT NAWAZ SHARIF OR SOME ONE ELSE AND PLEASE SPEAK FROM YOUR HEART LIKE I DO THKX
WELL SAID but plz refrain from abuses,they are not worthy of us PTI supporters(y)

Reaction score
and how can u be so sure that dictatorship will rid pakistan of all these problems? how can u be sure that choosing
dictatorship isnt taking a risk and it'll end the decline?

I am sure because democracy has proved completely useless. Study the period from 2000-2007, you will know how much Pakistan was developed during that period. But sadly the time from 2008-2013 of democracy ruined everything.
Our whole political system is full of corruption.
CORRUPTION has spread to the roots of all the sectors, economy, industry, politics.. everything!
Going back to the same 5 year democratic system is not going to get rid of that.
In order to re-establish a new path to success..
A STRONG DISCIPLINED DICTATOR is required.
Who will take over by force..
Throw all the Corrupt Politicians in jail..
Dissolve all the assemblies.
Ban all the political parties.
And Introduce a NEW SYSTEM.. by COMPLETELY ending the previous one.
Introducing a new CONSTITUTION that should be strictly followed.
That is the only way to End The Corruption and Decline.
And that is the sole way for Development and Progress. :) My Opinion considering the past 66 years of Pakistan's History.

the way I have seen it,dictatorship has always made us go 5 years back:( avenger I agree with you,dictatorship is not the solution

And the Last period of Democracy of ZARDARI made pakistan go back 50 years -_-
The Periods of Dictatorship in Pakistan.. have been the best times for Pakistan!
Especially Musharraf. ^^ Ayub Khan, Bhutto.
Ayub Khan's Period from 1958-1969 is known as the ''Decade of Progress'' ..
Musharraf's Period was the most prosperous time for pakistan.

Reaction score
I am sure because democracy has proved completely useless. Study the period from 2000-2007, you will know how much Pakistan was developed during that period. But sadly the time from 2008-2013 of democracy ruined everything.
Our whole political system is full of corruption.
CORRUPTION has spread to the roots of all the sectors, economy, industry, politics.. everything!
Going back to the same 5 year democratic system is not going to get rid of that.
In order to re-establish a new path to success..
A STRONG DISCIPLINED DICTATOR is required.
Who will take over by force..
Throw all the Corrupt Politicians in jail..
Dissolve all the assemblies.
Ban all the political parties.
And Introduce a NEW SYSTEM.. by COMPLETELY ending the previous one.
Introducing a new CONSTITUTION that should be strictly followed.
That is the only way to End The Corruption and Decline.
And that is the sole way for Development and Progress. :) My Opinion considering the past 66 years of Pakistan's History.

And the Last period of Democracy of ZARDARI made pakistan go back 50 years -_-
The Periods of Dictatorship in Pakistan.. have been the best times for Pakistan!
Especially Musharraf. ^^ Ayub Khan, Bhutto.
Ayub Khan's Period from 1958-1969 is known as the ''Decade of Progress'' ..
Musharraf's Period was the most prosperous time for pakistan.
I didnt say Zardari's period was the best of all times but it wasnt the worst either,we have seen worse
and about ayub khan,I suggest you look at his history more closely and not close your eyes to the negative aspects in his period
and dont get me started about musharraf,I remember lal masjid massacre and musharraf was always the money loving git who killed hundreds in the mosque just to get money from America,he was the one who banned all the jugdes and that led to protests throughout the country!!!
and by reading your answer to avenger,I think you want to go on the lines of Zia
seriously,banning all political parties?taking by force?
no freedom of thoughts and speech?
Corrupt politicians can be thrown into jail by Imran Khan also,we dont want another dictator for thato_O
I think we should follow the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet(pbuh) and rule the country according to Islamic laws(y)

Reaction score
I didnt say Zardari's period was the best of all times
and about ayub khan,I suggest you look at his history more closely and not close your eyes to the negative aspects in his period
and dont get me started about musharraf,I remember lal masjid massacre and musharraf was always the money loving git who killed hundreds in the mosque just to get money from America,he was the one who banned all the lawyers and that led to protests throughout the country!!!
and by reading your answer to avenger,I think you want to go on the lines of Zia
Corrupt politicians can be thrown into jail by Imran Khan also,we dont want another dictator for thato_O
I think we should follow the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet(pbuh) and rule the country according to Islamic laws(y)

Every period has its negative aspect, no leader is perfect.
Ofcourse Musharraf made some mistakes, but the things he did for this country's development can't be overlooked.
If you look at the history of 1947-2013 closely, you'll surely come to know that most development was done during his period.
SO HE MADE A FEW MISTAKES..
Everyone has flaws!
And he is the only person who has no corruption charges, he did not take even a single rupee.

And Imran Khan cannot throw Nawaz Sharif in jail.. he can not end the sharif family!
Only the army can forcefully do that.
He says he will end corruption in 90 days, which is completely impossible!
How can he possibly do that? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
What is he going to do? Remove all the corrupt people somehow? How will he make the case of every single corrupt person to the judges and somehow remove them? And he won't have evidence.
Sharif Family have done so much corruption in the past 25 years, and yet no cases have been done against them :/
As long as they have power over punjab, the most populated province of pakistan.. nothing can be done!
And btw most of the educated literate people support PTI.. but most of the Illiterate poor people support PML(N) and they have no idea. Since most people in pakistan are poor and belong to villages.. PML(N) winning the elections is inevitable. And then the next 5 years of Democracy -_-

Reaction score
Every period has its negative aspect, no leader is perfect.
Ofcourse Musharraf made some mistakes, but the things he did for this country's development can't be overlooked.
If you look at the history of 1947-2013 closely, you'll surely come to know that most development was done during his period.
SO HE MADE A FEW MISTAKES..
Everyone has flaws!
And he is the only person who has no corruption charges, he did not take even a single rupee.

And Imran Khan cannot throw Nawaz Sharif in jail.. he can not end the sharif family!
Only the army can forcefully do that.
He says he will end corruption in 90 days, which is completely impossible!
How can he possibly do that? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
What is he going to do? Remove all the corrupt people somehow? How will he make the case of every single corrupt person to the judges and somehow remove them? And he won't have evidence.
Sharif Family have done so much corruption in the past 25 years, and yet no cases have been done against them :/
As long as they have power over punjab, the most populated province of pakistan.. nothing can be done!
And btw most of the educated literate people support PTI.. but most of the Illiterate poor people support PML(N) and they have no idea. Since most people in pakistan are poor and belong to villages.. PML(N) winning the elections is inevitable. And then the next 5 years of Democracy -_-
I am not saying that every man is perfect but the fact is musharraf is not even sorry about the things he has done
and ppl also said that shaukat Khanum was impossible,wat do ppl think now?
and who says all the things are impossible,every thing is possible if Allah is with you -_-

Reaction score
I am not saying that every man is perfect but the fact is musharraf is not even sorry about the things he has done
and ppl also said that shaukat Khanum was impossible,wat do ppl think now?
and who says all the things are impossible,every thing is possible if Allah is with you -_-

Ohkay.

Reaction score
by the way, the way imran khan criticizes Nawaz Sharif in his jalsa's.. :p the Election Commission took notice of it.
What can happen?

Reaction score
I didnt say Zardari's period was the best of all times but it wasnt the worst either,we have seen worse
and dont get me started about musharraf,I remember lal masjid massacre and musharraf was always the money loving git who killed hundreds in the mosque just to get money from America,he was the one who banned all the jugdes and that led to protests throughout the country!!!
HaHaHaHaHaHa.. country is on brink of bankruptcy, State Bank is publishing more currency that they ever did, took more loans in five years than in the last 60, common man is starving, 20hrs loadshedding. and U say it wasnt the worst?! cool story bro!!
Dont Deny, your knowledge about that is also limited to what u learnt from Nigel Kelly or Farooq Bajwa! :p #FACT
Lal Masjid ki baat krtey ho, pata bhi hay hua kya tha wahan? sirf media ke awaaz se awaaz mat milaya karo, research, find out the facts...

Honestly, Pakistan would do better under a dictator, jamhooriat dekh hi lii aap ne, THis ILLITERATE Nation does not deserve democracy...

Reaction score
Exactly, You couldn't be more right. :)

HaHaHaHaHaHa.. country is on brink of bankruptcy, State Bank is publishing more currency that they ever did, took more loans in five years than in the last 60, common man is starving, 20hrs loadshedding. and U say it wasnt the worst?! cool story bro!!
Dont Deny, your knowledge about that is also limited to what u learnt from Nigel Kelly or Farooq Bajwa! :p #FACT
Lal Masjid ki baat krtey ho, pata bhi hay hua kya tha wahan? sirf media ke awaaz se awaaz mat milaya karo, research, find out the facts...

Honestly, Pakistan would do better under a dictator, jamhooriat dekh hi lii aap ne, THis ILLITERATE Nation does not deserve democracy...

Reaction score

i told you,I dont want any bs from you,you have already said tht you choose your way and I choose mine,so i am not arguing with you:mad:
and yeah unlike you,I know what happened at lal masjid
and I dont learn from syllabus books
I read from all kinds of sources including newspapers,books,biographies,internet etc

Reaction score
leh,
we support same party.. = 11thmay

judgement day,

easy way to go out of an arguement, bring religeon in and blackmail the other person.. jst hate it!!
I am not dragging religion in,I also hate to do so,all I want to say is we will know in the end who was right