• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
he doesnt know about politics?!?!?!?!?are you kidding me or what???:ROFLMAO:
PTI was founded on 25th April 1996!!!!I think 17 years are over sufficient to gain experience!!!!
And about PMLN i think they have been given enough chances already and they have proved themselves that they cannot bring change.
hope for Naya Pakistan led by Imran Khan on 11th May INSHALLAH (y)
in those 17 years..how many times did imran khan get elected? ppl just say he's the best..at the end votes either go to shareef brothers or ppp
sure..lets see konsa 'balla' marta hai wo

Reaction score
he does not know a single thing abt politics...he's here only to bring PML-N down by the orders of military
are u saying that his party is posing all this threat to the bigger, older parties without knowing anything about politics? hmph, interesting.
PPP, PML-N know alot about politics, right? they know how to loot the country and still get elected by poeple. PML-N has been part of the government for about 20 years or so , i guess? Enough of chances, loads of experience i would say, but where do u see the prospering pakistan?

Reaction score
are u saying that his party is posing all this threat to the bigger, older parties without knowing anything about politics? hmph, interesting.
PPP, PML-N know alot about politics, right? they know how to loot the country and still get elected by poeple. PML-N has been part of the government for about 20 years or so , i guess? Enough of chances, loads of experience i would say, but where do u see the prospering pakistan?
i think PML-N is doing alot for betterment of pak..but since all of u r blinded by imran khans promises...u wont see anything ^^

Reaction score
in those 17 years..how many times did imran khan get elected? ppl just say he's the best..at the end votes either go to shareef brothers or ppp
sure..lets see konsa 'balla' marta hai wo
dont just support ppp and pml-n coz people vote for them. u have to cast UR vote right, only thats how change can be brought

Reaction score
dont just support ppp and pml-n coz people vote for them. u have to cast UR vote right, only thats how change can be brought
i am not supporting ppp...but what i have been seeing is that pml-n is doing ateast something..where as pti is just making 'castles in air' and showing ppl 'dreams'

Reaction score
i think PML-N is doing alot for betterment of pak..but since all of u r blinded by imran khans promises...u wont see anything ^^
Yes, better than ppp, of course (duuh :p) but u dont see any, paris/london do u? Dint shahbaz shareef promise that?

Reaction score
I think you are the one who has been blinded by the promises PMLN have made hundereds of times before and avenger i totally agree,I have yet not seen a prospering Pakistan even after so many chances have been given to PMLN and PPP:( :cry:

Reaction score
i am not supporting ppp...but what i have been seeing is that pml-n is doing ateast something..where as pti is just making 'castles in air' and showing ppl 'dreams'
for example?
pml-n has been given chances ALOT of times, did works, a few of them, but overall where do u see pakistan?
doesnt IK deserve a chance?

Reaction score
on basis of his previous works/efforts
on basis of his vision
on basis of not bowing towards America
on basis of his exemplary character(why do you think he has the most supporters:p)
Q: how do u knw that once he gets elected he will give u everything he promises
Q: how do u know once he gets elected he won't bow towards america?
!: how do u know he's still not with america?

Reaction score
Q: how do u knw that once he gets elected he will give u everything he promises
Q: how do u know once he gets elected he won't bow towards america?
!: how do u know he's still not with america?
because I have read all his autobiographies/biographies both as a cricketer and politician and can vouch for his promises and character
and didnt ppl like you say the same about Shaukat Khanum that how can his promises be truthful???
does anyone give them a chance to go beyond punjab? NO
oh come on ,they had Punjab under their complete control and they could do everything they wanted with it
PS i know Shahbaz Sharif is a good person but who will come into power if PMLN win??? Nawaz Sharif:(

Reaction score
because I have read all his autobiographies/biographies both as a cricketer and politician and can vouch for his promises and character
and didnt ppl like you say the same about Shaukat Khanum that how can his promises be truthful???

oh come on ,they had Punjab under their complete control and they could do everything they wanted with him
PS i know Shahbaz Sharif is a good person but who will come into power if PMLN win??? Nawaz Sharif:(

fine shawkat khanam is one thing..i really appreciate it...
ppl change after getting power u know..

they spent more on education rather then making our province london..cuz educated ppl are needed to change pakistan

P.S i am not even into politics....awain comment kar k phas gai..:p