• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
You're wrong about 'both' being honest. -_-

PEACE.
look

constitution states,
any1 running for the election has to be sadiq and ameen,
nw raja rental is allowed to run fr the elections.hence he fits the critera...

nw according to u, CJ is also tht.

so i can fit them together :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Z.S.M:

Even though, we 'high school students' may not have masters in law but we do know the basic thing about it: law should apply to everyone equally; Law should not apply to one law breaker; Law should also not depend on one's personal likes and dislikes. Just because people have relatives in a certain profession does not mean that they start defending that profession blindly. And stop being ignorant for once.

CJ has personal hatred for Musharraf. It's obvious that he is seeking revenge. Personal vendetta and nothing else.

A nation cannot prosper, hell it cannot even survive, if the rich and powerful get away with their crimes, and the poor and weak get punished. Proof enough that the courts are responsible for our country's condition. Basic stuff, but for those who are mature enough to get it .

Raja Perwaiz had power, got away. Musharraf has no one behind him right now, he gets punished. It doesn't work this way. The courts have proved nothing but made us turn against them.

Accept it, you just hate Musharraf for ideological reasons – and, so , simply backbiting is justification enough for your irrational replies.

Arsalan Iftikhar becoming multi-millionaire in 5 years. Raja rental case ignored. Alamgir brothers. And many more. Not important, of course. Because personal benefit is there. Those CJ and high profile lawyers pay your uncle and aunties, how can you turn against them! Maybe, they ARE your uncle and aunties, who knows.

I cannot but lament over your ignorance.

Reaction score
look

constitution states,
any1 running for the election has to be sadiq and ameen,
nw raja rental is allowed to run fr the elections.hence he fits the critera...

nw according to u, CJ is also tht.

so i can fit them together :p
Insane logic there bro.

You can breathe, so you are a human.

A cat can breathe, so it is.............

R.I.P Logic. :p

Reaction score
Z.S.M:

Even though, we 'high school students' may not have masters in law but we do know the basic thing about it: law should apply to everyone equally; Law should not apply to one law breaker; Law should also not depend on one's personal likes and dislikes. Just because people have relatives in a certain profession does not mean that they start defending that profession blindly. And stop being ignorant for once.

CJ has personal hatred for Musharraf. It's obvious that he is seeking revenge. Personal vendetta and nothing else.

A nation cannot prosper, hell it cannot even survive, if the rich and powerful get away with their crimes, and the poor and weak get punished. Basic stuff, but for those who are mature enough to get it. Hence, courts are responsible for our country's condition.

Raja Perwaiz had power, got away. Musharraf has no one behind him right now, he gets punished. It doesn't work this way. The courts have proved nothing but made us turn against them.

Accept it, you just hate Musharraf for ideological reasons – and, so , for you simply backbiting is justification enough for your irrational replies.

Arsalan becoming multi-millionaire in 5 years. Raja rental case ignored. Alamgir brothers. And many more. Not important, of course. Because personal benefit is there. Those CJ and high profile lawyers pay your uncle and aunties, how can you turn against them. Maybe, they are your uncle and aunties, who knows.

I cannot but lament over your ignorance.
Nibz Bhai! we are not saying that CJ is out of this world or he is the most honest person alive on this earth.........we are just saying that he is way better than rental uncle :)

Reaction score
Nibz

1)Law is being delivered, but at it's pace.

2) Musharraf has the whole army backing him, and I shall wait for the day he is ACTUALLY punished.

3) CJ wouldn't get petty about personal revenge on Musharraf, given his position and status.

4) The levels of courts and crimes, and thus the decision-making is different for National criminals, and Galli Muhalla criminals.

5) I'm not being immature. Musharraf isn't an angel.

6) I wouldn't care who paid my uncle and aunties. Besides, my relatives in that profession don't hold a very high opinion of the judgements, so I am least influenced by them.

Reaction score
Do u think he is so innocent that he came back just for this. didnt he knew that it was going to happen
he must have a reason to come back n he did have forces behind them, the same forces which first brought tahir ul qadri and failed
hahhahhaa

those forces never fail, hope u do knw tht.. and hence they wrnt behind qadri.. :p

Reactions: omg
Reaction score
for ur information: islam has instructions on all matters of life and hence should be implemented especially politics + Bhutto is not a god
ufffffffffff!!
i never denied that

i said stick to the topic., and dont insert religeon into a discussion just randomly
ik he isnt.... when did i say he is?!

Reactions: omg
Reaction score
1. Read my message again and stop being soo stupid! -_-
2. yeah, cz ik your family hates him really bad, and ur perspective aint gonna change either. so peace!
3. read again..
u did*.. -_-...
1-You never said anything about his policy,You were always Qadri,and his policy was dumb anyway
2-excuse me,when did i say i follow my family's ideology? :eek: my father supports PMLN so according to you i should support PMLN also? >_< and about musharraf thanx to Allah my mind is politically mature and i remember the Lal Masjid incident,I dont follow my parents/family ideology -_-
3-Once again I never supported the Shariffs politically,I think you are confusing it with my support for the metrobus service.
PEACE.

Reaction score
1-You never said anything about his policy,You were always Qadri,and his policy was dumb anyway
2-excuse me,when did i say i follow my family's ideology? :eek: my father supports PMLN so according to you i should support PMLN also? >_< and about musharraf thanx to Allah my mind is politically mature and i remember the Lal Masjid incident,I dont follow my parents/family ideology -_-
3-Once again I never supported the Shariffs politically,I think you are confusing it with my support for the metrobus service.
PEACE.
to you your way, to me mine..

Reaction score
Why doesent everyone vote for who they want to vote for and not fight. everyone has a different opinion, it may differ from other peoples views. but that doesent mean you should fight about opinions :p

Reaction score
Why doesent everyone vote for who they want to vote for and not fight. everyone has a different opinion, it may differ from other peoples views. but that doesent mean you should fight about opinions :p
yeah lol:D no one's gonna accept defeat