• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I dint criticize them duh!!

they be SoOo K3WL man!!! omg...
and raja rental is the most clean politician, issi liye the ppl who studied law cleaned him... hence im endorsing him..
Haan bs. Point your finger at the judges, on the basis of your incomplete knowledge. Moreover, I'm surprised at the sudden change of face of the fraction of this nation that's on this forum.
Still corrupt?
I don't think the Supreme Judiciary is corrupt.

Reaction score
Haan bs. Point your finger at the judges, on the basis of your incomplete knowledge. Moreover, I'm surprised at the sudden change of face of the fraction of this nation that's on this forum.

It's doing it's best to take revenge from Musharraf, it's not dealing with other cases, it's not bringing justice to the people of Pakistan. Why wasn't Raja arrested despite courts order, it's all a propaganda, to fool the people of Pakistan, do you think CJ is so honest that he'd give up million of rupees for justice? No one is.

Reaction score

im praising them -.-

nahi nahi, woh to doodh ke dhuley hain.. Malik Riaz ke paisoon par toh pata nahi kaun ghooma tha apney sarey khandan ke sath and us ke abu ko pata bhi nahi chalo.. OoooooO.... considering tht the family lives together..

Reaction score
nahi nahi.. chalayein issey bhi.. 10saal to lein nah.. wrna 'speedy justice' keisay miley ga.. the one CJ speaks abt every knw and then in his speeches..
Pehle fairness demand kr rahay thay, ab speed. -_-

Kisi haal main khush bhi ho? Such cases require time and sound judgement. It's not THE ONLY CASE IN THE COURT. DO YOU KNOW HOW A COURT WORKS? -_-
ARE WE EVEN ELIGIBLE TO SAY SUCH STUFF ABOUT THEM............ WE - DON'T - KNOW - ANY - OF - IT. IT'S- THEY - WHO - ARE - THE- EXPERTS..........

What you're saying is equal to an amatuer saying, "Why couldn't Dr. A Q Khan make the nuclear bomb earlier? all he had to do was make a centrifuge. Why did it take him so many years?" -_-

Reaction score
Pehle fairness demand kr rahay thay, ab speed. -_-

Kisi haal main khush bhi ho? Such cases require time and sound judgement. It's not THE ONLY CASE IN THE COURT. DO YOU KNOW HOW A COURT WORKS? -_-
ARE WE EVEN ELIGIBLE TO SAY SUCH STUFF ABOUT THEM............ WE - DON'T - KNOW - ANY - OF - IT. IT'S- THEY - WHO - ARE - THE- EXPERTS..........

What you're saying is equal to an amatuer saying, "Why couldn't Dr. A Q Khan make the nuclear bomb earlier? all he had to do was make a centrifuge. Why did it take him so many years?" -_-
it all comes in..

okay, 'the person who spent years studying law'

Reaction score
I'm not exactly telling anyone who to vote... But VOTE!! Those who can vote.. Pls Vote!!
Many of our parents may not want to vote... But drag them to the polling booths and MAKE THEM VOTE!!!
EVERY VOTE COUNTS! even if u dont think that anyone is deserving... JUST VOTE FOR THE ONE IS ATLEAST BETTER....
We HAVE seen the result of NOT voting!
Imagine... If u dont vote.. And God forbid... If any undeserving person wins... THEN TELL ME... Will u be able to look into the eyes of a person who'll become a victim... Somebody who won't be given justice??
Umm... Eg, if Mr X doesn't vote and then his sister becomes a victim of target killing.. Will he able to forgive himself?
Does anybody here, who is eligible to Vote, want to be in the shoes of Mr X? (God forbid)
I am talking to thise who are 18+ and those who are underage... Ask ur parents to vote pls!!
I went a lil off topic maybe... But just wanted to say.. VOTE!
Don't vote for a party... VOTE FOR THE COUNTRY!

Reaction score
It's doing it's best to take revenge from Musharraf, it's not dealing with other cases, it's not bringing justice to the people of Pakistan. Why wasn't Raja arrested despite courts order, it's all a propaganda, to fool the people of Pakistan, do you think CJ is so honest that he'd give up million of rupees for justice? No one is.
HOW DO YOU KNOW CJ'S INTENTIONS???? How can you even doubt his fairness. CJ hona khala jee k ghar ka kaam nahi hai. It's THE MOST honourable post in any of the offices. And it requires A HIGH sense of RESPONSIBILITY.-_-

Reaction score
im praising them -.-

nahi nahi, woh to doodh ke dhuley hain.. Malik Riaz ke paisoon par toh pata nahi kaun ghooma tha apney sarey khandan ke sath and us ke abu ko pata bhi nahi chalo.. OoooooO.... considering tht the family lives together..
What's the proof that he did? It was all a dirty drama to dishonour the CJ. Seems like Mr. Riaz and his clowns fooled you.

Reaction score
Hon Chief Justice is the most honest and clean person ever, just like raja rental. :)

peace.
Saying 'Peace' doesn't save you.
Raja rental is a completely different case. Moreover his case wasn't handled by the CJ.

And yes, CJ IS an honest person, like it or not. Be as skeptical as you like. But I'll repeat that you can't criticise Rooney at his own game, as far as procedures and norms are concerned.

Reaction score
Saying 'Peace' doesn't save you.
Raja rental is a completely different case. Moreover his case wasn't handled by the CJ.

And yes, CJ IS an honest person, like it or not. Be as skeptical as you like. But I'll repeat that you can't criticise Rooney at his own game, as far as procedures and norms are concerned.

....................................................................................................... I pretty much can, and I do... missed chances, giving possesion away and stuff.. ur point, Invalid.

Reaction score

....................................................................................................... I pretty much can, and I do... missed chances, giving possesion away and stuff.. ur point, Invalid.
You're not eligible. You don't know how the courts function. You don't know how each of the different cases is carried out. You don't know the obligations that the court id under BY LAW. YOU DON'T KNOW LAW.

Your criticism, just another paper ball thrown at a marble statue.

Reaction score
You're not eligible. You don't know how the courts function. You don't know how each of the different cases is carried out. You don't know the obligations that the court id under BY LAW. YOU DON'T KNOW LAW.

Your criticism, just another paper ball thrown at a marble statue.
sure, the one who has studied law.. :)

u won't agree abhi because u have made up ur mind!
I have my reasons...

when i see free fair and speedy justice being given to everyone
just cant help admiring the CJ's honesty etc....

peace,
im gna study.