• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I don't understand, why is everyone suddenly against the courts, when the cases have started against Musharraf? While previously we had all been giving gaalian to him and saying, "Isay tou Allah ghaarat karay." -_-
bcuz someone EVEN worser than him showed up in Pakistan, proving , arey nai yaar , ye tou kuch nahi tha. hum is k bhi barey hain.

Reaction score
I don't see how the court can benefit by delaying this case.

As for the common man, those are the lower courts you have mentioned. This case is being heard in the SC, FGS.
Jatoi's family has assets exceeding 3 core rupees, court can benefit from them. :p everyone is corrupt in Pakistan, we can't trust the court as well.
Why isn't NAB's investigator's case being conducted?

Reaction score
Court is baised, why isn't Mr. Raja arrested despite the rental power charges against him? NAB investigator was murdered, did he get justice?
Do you know why is he still free? What 'excuse' has the court given about that? -_-

You are all demanding EVERYTHING, ALL OF A SUDDEN...... That's not how it works. Things improve gradually. Pointing fingers at a NATIONAL INSTITUTION, THE JUDICIARY just like, with our limited knowledge of LAW, in which the judges and advocates have done Masters, we high school students stand NOWHERE compared to them! We are not even eligible to criticise them in THEIR work. -_-

Reaction score
I don't understand, why is everyone suddenly against the courts, when the cases have started against Musharraf? While previously we had all been giving gaalian to him and saying, "Isay tou Allah ghaarat karay." -_-
auntie jii! bcz woh apna zaati badla utar raha hay, a case of ghaddari, seriously?

apney betay ke mamley me to aaj tak insaaf nhi kiya,
shahzeb ko insaaf dey nahi sakey
NAB ke investigator k barey mey sarey facts they, phir bhi kuch nahi kiya..

musharaf ne usey *censored* juice pilaya tha joh ussey foran insaaf dey raha hay,and woh bhi fabricated cases.

Reaction score
bcuz someone EVEN worser than him showed up in Pakistan, proving , arey nai yaar , ye tou kuch nahi tha. hum is k bhi barey hain.
Does that showing up of an even more evil force, nullify HIS previous acts?
Iblees ne tou nafarmani ki thi.
Hmaray gunah krne se us ka wo pehle gunah kia maaf ho gya hai?

Reaction score
Do you know why is he still free? What 'excuse' has the court given about that? -_-

You are all demanding EVERYTHING, ALL OF A SUDDEN...... That's not how it works. Things improve gradually. Pointing fingers at a NATIONAL INSTITUTION, THE JUDICIARY just like, with our limited knowledge of LAW, in which the judges and advocates have done Masters, we high school students stand NOWHERE compared to them! We are not even eligible to criticise them in THEIR work. -_-
Haha that made me laugh: (you're talking about this degree) x'D
58149_647097828640580_840402334_n.jpg

Reaction score

WE are Demandind that justice be treated as JUSTICE for EVERRYONE, Not For One Person and that too a fabricated case!

Reaction score
auntie jii! bcz woh apna zaati badla utar raha hay, a case of ghaddari, seriously?
Haan, constitution ko sabotage krna IS ghaddari.
What do want then? Saaray judges replace hon? Those who weren't victimised by the NRO should be brought in?
apney betay ke mamley me to aaj tak insaaf nhi kiya,
shahzeb ko insaaf dey nahi sakey
NAB ke investigator k barey mey sarey facts they, phir bhi kuch nahi kiya..

musharaf ne usey *censored* juice pilaya tha joh ussey foran insaaf dey raha hay,and woh bhi fabricated cases.
HOW DO YOU KNOW? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? JUST BY FOLLOWING SOME NEWS ITEMS? -_-

Honestly, hmari qaum ko criticise krne k elawa kuch naee ata. If the courts don't do anything, nail them. And now that they have started doing it, nail them still. -_-

Reaction score
Haha that made me laugh: (you're talking about this degree) x'D
58149_647097828640580_840402334_n.jpg
Have you seen the CJ do that?
If anyone fresh out of law school, unaware of the honour of the Black coat and tie, does that, you can't blame the whole Judicial community. -_-

Reaction score
Haan, constitution ko sabotage krna IS ghaddari.
What do want then? Saaray judges replace hon? Those who weren't victimised by the NRO should be brought in?
HOW DO YOU KNOW? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? JUST BY FOLLOWING SOME NEWS ITEMS? -_-

Honestly, hmari qaum ko criticise krne k elawa kuch naee ata. If the courts don't do anything, nail them. And now that they have started doing it, nail them still. -_-

that doesnt even matter... pakistan ko beech to nhi aya na hussain haqqani ki tarah... ghaddari to haqqani ney kii.. KYUN NAHI DII US KO SAZA?!
and judges..? kash us din un ke sath mazeed kuch aur kiya hota, election2013 wld be fairer then...
and NRO was his biggest fault for which the nation is paying..agreed.. but ghaddari to nahi hay.

acha, u tell me..

shahrukh jatoi has been convicted?
arsalan iftikhar case ka decision batayein...

come on.. tell me...!

Reaction score
Have you seen the CJ do that?
If anyone fresh out of law school, unaware of the honour of the Black coat and tie, does that, you can't blame the whole Judicial community. -_-
I respected CJ and Justic Arij Khilji a lot, but they're taking no action and that's making me angry. I mean, at least something must be done? Pakistan's economy is crippling right now. We want to know who's responsible for this, though we already know, but justice should be done.

Reaction score
WE are Demandind that justice be treated as JUSTICE for EVERRYONE, Not For One Person and that too a fabricated case!
Oh please. Next you're gonna say, Musharraf is an angel sent down from heaven. -_-
Has he done NOTHING?
I'm SURPRISED at how naiive and BLINDED our 'aware' generation is. FABRICATED CASES? ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS?
If media is highlighting Musharraf's case because he is a high-profile person, doesn't mean that the courts have stopped other cases. When was the last time you got an update about Sharukh case? Or Arsalan Iftikhar case? If media isn't reporting, it in no way means that those cases have been frozen.

Reaction score
Oh please. Next you're gonna say, Musharraf is an angel sent down from heaven. -_-
Has he done NOTHING?
I'm SURPRISED at how naiive and BLINDED our 'aware' generation is. FABRICATED CASES? ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS?
If media is highlighting Musharraf's case because he is a high-profile person, doesn't mean that the courts have stopped other cases. When was the last time you got an update about Sharukh case? Or Arsalan Iftikhar case? If media isn't reporting, it in no way means that those cases have been frozen.
no, thats Cheif Justice. Isnt it?!

calling me naiive and blind didnt answer my question
kyun nahi dii haqqani ko saza? facts were clear..

U said, wt i say is based on the media.
okay... i'll agree
urs isnt.. update me then. :)

Reaction score
that doesnt even matter... pakistan ko beech to nhi aya na hussain haqqani ki tarah... ghaddari to haqqani ney kii.. KYUN NAHI DII US KO SAZA?!
and judges..? kash us din un ke sath mazeed kuch aur kiya hota, election2013 wld be fairer then...
and NRO was his biggest fault for which the nation is paying..agreed.. but ghaddari to nahi hay.

acha, u tell me..

shahrukh jatoi has been convicted?
arsalan iftikhar case ka decision batayein...

come on.. tell me...!
Already said above.
When was the last time YOU heard about any of those cases?

Reaction score
Has he done NOTHING?
Media is also corrupt. :| Check out the list of the people affliated with media who recieved funds from the government from the secret fund reserve.

Reaction score
no, thats Cheif Justice. Isnt it?!

calling me naiive and blind didnt answer my question
kyun nahi dii haqqani ko saza? facts were clear..

U said, wt i say is based on the media.
okay... i'll agree
urs isnt.. update me then. :)
Do you have the court's statement on that? A link maybe?

Wait. I'm looking up the updates. :)

Reaction score
Media is also corrupt. :| Check out the list of the people affliated with media who recieved funds from the government from the secret fund reserve.
It is corrupt. Malik Riaz, Real estate tycoon, opponent of Arsalan Iftikhar granted 20 Mercedes Benz to journalists so they wouldn't open up about him.