• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
How can we judge whether they are doing it according to law or not?
We're not law experts. We can't say that, just because we are SEE-ING a criminal being punished at such a sensitive time of the year.
Beating up Musharraf's supporters is according to the law? x'D (that was hilarious, by the way)
But yes, Musharraf went against the constitution, but caretaker government cannot take action against him.

omg

Reaction score
this is how it is unfortunately although ive seen may actual supporters of mqm in karachi
still dont know their reason behind it:(
if you vote for pml-n in karachi , it's useless. they do nothing.
vote for ppp -useless , no projects.
vote for mqm - some development projects for KARACHIITES. why wud khi people want nawaz or someone to win who doesnt give a damn about khi? :p

Reaction score
What stuff doesn't exist?
Murder of BB and Bugti?
Lal Masjid?
Afia Siddiqui?
please!
we all knw who killed BB,
Bugti?? do u even knw who he was?! a terrorist who blew up gas piplines in Sui Balochistan causing huge losses to the nation. reason: bcz the government made the gas field in his area without his permission and without paying him.. if i remember correctly he demanded a certain % of the revenue generated from the plant... can u justify his demand?
Lal Masjid.. facts distorted, its the same media which called for action against the terrorists hiding there untill the operation was over, and after that.. jab nawaz sharif ka paisa lago to sab ko kuch aur hi soojhney lag gaya, can u claim that Lal masjid was just like any other mosque and madrissa out there.. can u prove that only innocent girls and buys were there,seeking religious education?! I can prove that there where terrorists in there, with sophitcated weapons, who kidnapped foreigners in islamabad,did anything they wanted to.. ran riot at islamabad a few days before the operation..

Afia Siddiqui, where ws she arrested from? Afghanistan.. agay aap bolo gii Musharaf handed her over... Musharaf was president of Afghanistan as well? i did not knew...

Reaction score
PTI just wont get in power, believe me;)
theyrnt as strong in KPK as it looks many insiders have told
He will win few seats in punjab but that wont be enough to form the government as pml-n is quite strong in these areas

plz! pml-n aint strong in KPK... they are in punjab,
but there hold is breaking.. and its a fact..

and if u say tht..
in my opinion NO party is gonna get enough seats to form the next government independently.

Reactions: omg
Reaction score
every place has a different story in pakistan :p

different in sindh different in lower punjab and different in upper punjab,same case as in balochistan and KPK

results in different problems ........

Reaction score
yup certainly no one's gonna get it but pml-n might make a govt with coalition
and punjab is more than half of pakistan if u win their probably youll win in the country
PML-N's winning abosolute majority from punjab?
dude, shut it!

when werent they a coalition? a secret one...with zardari..always hav been.

Reaction score
please!
we all knw who killed BB,
Bugti?? do u even knw who he was?! a terrorist who blew up gas piplines in Sui Balochistan causing huge losses to the nation. reason: bcz the government made the gas field in his area without his permission and without paying him.. if i remember correctly he demanded a certain % of the revenue generated from the plant... can u justify his demand?
Lal Masjid.. facts distorted, its the same media which called for action against the terrorists hiding there untill the operation was over, and after that.. jab nawaz sharif ka paisa lago to sab ko kuch aur hi soojhney lag gaya, can u claim that Lal masjid was just like any other mosque and madrissa out there.. can u prove that only innocent girls and buys were there,seeking religious education?! I can prove that there where terrorists in there, with sophitcated weapons, who kidnapped foreigners in islamabad,did anything they wanted to.. ran riot at islamabad a few days before the operation..

Afia Siddiqui, where ws she arrested from? Afghanistan.. agay aap bolo gii Musharaf handed her over... Musharaf was president of Afghanistan as well? i did not knew...
I don't object to anything that you have said. What I'm saying is that these are the cases against him in court. The courts will decide after a COMPLETE, THOROUGH, RELIABLE investigation, where the facts are not distorted.

Reaction score
I don't object to anything that you have said. What I'm saying is that these are the cases against him in court. The courts will decide after a COMPLETE, THOROUGH, RELIABLE investigation, where the facts are not distorted.
But the courts are never reliable. We never get justice in the courts, I mean, Shahzeb murder case, you know, his case is still going on though it's been proved by several witnesses that Shahrukh had murdered him.

Reaction score
good then!

'azaad adliya' mubarak ho...

implicated him in ghadari case as well, just wow.. Hussain Haqqani ko to chutti dey do baat kiye baghair...

inho ney marshal law lagwa ke rehna hay...

Reaction score
Ok fine , listen up , everyone arguing over here, Did PML-N do any good?? Did PPP do any good. Even if it did , it was very minute.
Musharraf , he's the reason , our media competes with Indian media today. Or else everyone remembers the "kyunke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi " and "kahani ghar ghar ki" time. :p
We choose change for ourselves , why not for the country?? Imran Khan is new , I believe he should get a chance.

Reaction score
But the courts are never reliable. We never get justice in the courts, I mean, Shahzeb murder case, you know, his case is still going on though it's been proved by several witnesses that Shahrukh had murdered him.
Have we actually seen any of the proceedings? God knows how many procedures there are in courts. And if we say they do it too late or stuff like that, then we are questioning a judicial system that's being implemented since the British Raj in colonial India.

Reaction score
Ok fine , listen up , everyone arguing over here, Did PML-N do any good?? Did PPP do any good. Even if it did , it was very minute.
Musharraf , he's the reason , our media competes with Indian media today. Or else everyone remembers the "kyunke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi " and "kahani ghar ghar ki" time. :p
We choose change for ourselves , why not for the country?? Imran Khan is new , I believe he should get a chance.
I totally agree with you, Musharraff has always been defending the name of Pakistan.

Reaction score
Have we actually seen any of the proceedings? God knows how many procedures there are in courts. And if we say they do it too late or stuff like that, then we are questioning a judicial system that's being implemented since the British Raj in colonial India.
Why is that the man who is charged of a murder is sentenced immediately but Shahrukh is not, even though 5 months have passed now? Court is baised, why isn't Mr. Raja arrested despite the rental power charges against him? NAB investigator was murdered, did he get justice?

Reaction score
I totally agree with you, Musharraff has always been defending the name of Pakistan.
well there are a billion reasons why i support him , his student exchange programs. Pakistan was actually PROGRESSING over at his time. not going back to the stone age as in we are today.

Reaction score
good then!

'azaad adliya' mubarak ho...

implicated him in ghadari case as well, just wow.. Hussain Haqqani ko to chutti dey do baat kiye baghair...

inho ney marshal law lagwa ke rehna hay...
I don't understand, why is everyone suddenly against the courts, when the cases have started against Musharraf? While previously we had all been giving gaalian to him and saying, "Isay tou Allah ghaarat karay." -_-

Reaction score
Why is that the man who is charged of a murder is sentenced immediately but Shahrukh is not, even though 5 months have passed now? Court is baised.
I don't see how the court can benefit by delaying this case.

As for the common man, those are the lower courts you have mentioned. This case is being heard in the SC, FGS.