• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
looks like somebody's brushing up on their economics .. and english :p o.o

O_O \m/

on-topic : Imran khan obviously deserves support -.-' people can make false allegations about him but its about time we try something new -.- paki qoum , why you no get sick of pml-n and ppp -.-
baarian lagaayi hui hein -.- torturing history students and everyone else -.- you've had enough chances to prove yourselves -.- jaan deyo jaan deyo ksi or dee waari aan deyyo -.-
BUT -.-' IK = anti-corruption ..... half of pakistan = corrupt -.- .. why wud corrupt people vote for him? -.-
plus , not to be forgotten that a large proportion of IKs followers is under 18 -.-'' and the over 18 burgers would go home after seeing long queues ._. and the educated lot that will vote for him isnt really big and most of the literate people tend not to vote.
torturing history students lol:p
half of pakistan isnt corrupt, theyre just stupid enough they cant see who is right n who is wrong

Reactions: omg
Reaction score
looks like somebody's brushing up on their economics .. and english :p o.o

O_O \m/

on-topic : Imran khan obviously deserves support -.-' people can make false allegations about him but its about time we try something new -.- paki qoum , why you no get sick of pml-n and ppp -.-
baarian lagaayi hui hein -.- torturing history students and everyone else -.- you've had enough chances to prove yourselves -.- jaan deyo jaan deyo ksi or dee waari aan deyyo -.-
BUT -.-' IK = anti-corruption ..... half of pakistan = corrupt -.- .. why wud corrupt people vote for him? -.-
plus , not to be forgotten that a large proportion of IKs followers is under 18 -.-'' and the over 18 burgers would go home after seeing long queues ._. and the educated lot that will vote for him isnt really big and most of the literate people tend not to vote.
Miss, the point you're making about corrupt pakistan, it's basically that 60% population of Pakistan lives in Rural areas, and these people are slaves of the land lords, they've to do as they're told. So they vote for the corrupt parties like PPP and this leads towards corrupt democracy.

omg

Reaction score
Miss, the point you're making about corrupt pakistan, it's basically that 60% population of Pakistan lives in Rural areas, and these people are slaves of the land lords, they've to do as they're told. So they vote for the corrupt parties like PPP and this leads towards corrupt democracy.
mister, I was in no way referring to them -.- or the vote-for-a-burger-and-pepsi type youth.
I'm referring to the people who are on high posts as well , and they do corruption on a huge scale so why would any of these so-called-educated high class people of pak vote for someone who is apparently going to end their game?

Reaction score
yeah! watever the landlord says.... the people obey ...... and they have to obey .... or the landlord takes measures against them etc ..... such a complicated game being played..... seen many people like this who vote in this way sadly :( . but hopes are high ....... at some places even money is given to the poor people in villages ..... as i have met many such people..... the illiterate people dont think of the future ... they just take the money and vote cuz they are needy ones....... and later on curse the same elected people ... :( :(

Reaction score
shahbaz sharif himself admitted
in urban areas, competition is between PTI and PML-N
while in rural, PML-N and PPP

himself admitted that the urban literate population is aware that PTI is the way ahead....

here comes the real problem, the illiterate rural poplulation which is going to vote for the local chaudhry or the wadera, belonging to PPP and PML-N...
as they say: "wadera saab khambe ko bhi election mey khara karein gay to us ko bhi vote miley ga'

Reaction score
mister, I was in no way referring to them -.- or the vote-for-a-burger-and-pepsi type youth.
I'm referring to the people who are on high posts as well , and they do corruption on a huge scale so why would any of these so-called-educated high class people of pak vote for someone who is apparently going to end their game?
A very valid point, even the Supreme court is baised. If I further elaborate this, it means that the parlemant is full of corrupt people - Mr Raja's nomination papers are accepted :eek: - So yeah, they won't let Imran Khan or his party fix anything. Even if Imran gets in power, he'll have to face opposition from PPP and PML N

omg

Reaction score
A very valid point, even the Supreme court is baised. If I further elaborate this, it means that the parlemant is full of corrupt people - Mr Raja's nomination papers are accepted :eek: - So yeah, they won't let Imran Khan or his party fix anything. Even if Imran gets in power, he'll have to face opposition from PPP and PML N
point to bhensa. ^
and well i see no way how IK will get in power , rural jaahils with their landlords ki party , Urban corrupt literates wont vote , teens CANT vote, fresh adults will prolly sleep thru half of the day -.- or be busy in papers -.-

Reaction score
There is very much stiff opposition.... to Imran Khan ...... but one just cant leave hopes and go with the stream and just dissolve :p :p ..... As far as we can strive we should ...... so the hopes are still high :p :D ....... (and yeah not all 'waderas' are with the PMLN and PPP) :) :p :D

omg

Reaction score
There is very much stiff opposition.... to Imran Khan ...... but one just cant leave hopes and go with the stream and just dissolve :p :p ..... As far as we can strive we should ...... so the hopes are still high :p :D ....... (and yeah not all 'waderas' are with the PMLN and PPP) :) :p :D
Watch out we've got a tabdeeli razakaar bhai here :D

true , umeed pe dunya qayim hai.

but facts favor the bad guys -.-' and duas cant transfer into votes ._.

Reaction score
point to bhensa. ^
and well i see no way how IK will get in power , rural jaahils with their landlords ki party , Urban corrupt literates wont vote , teens CANT vote, fresh adults will prolly sleep thru half of the day -.- or be busy in papers -.-
I wish I could vote, but I can't. And tell you what, Mr. Nawaz is going to come into power, Pakistan would face yet another black era in its history. :|

Reaction score
Watch out we've got a tabdeeli razakaar bhai here :D

true , umeed pe dunya qayim hai.

but facts favor the bad guys -.-' and duas cant transfer into votes ._.

hahaha nope .... not any sort of those razakaar dudes .... just opinions :D :D :p

omg

Reaction score
I wish I could vote, but I can't. And tell you what, Mr. Nawaz is going to come into power, Pakistan would face yet another black era in its history. :|
Ofcourse you wont ^ Np, grab some chai or burgers while you waste your voting right and see Pakistan plunge into another 5 years of manhoos bilaas reign -.-
that right. or maybe a coalition. but i dont see IK as PM anywhere.

Reaction score
The wadera system is just too powerful. And it has sunk deep into the roots of our political 'system'. Only a miracle can get IK votes, IF, and that's a huge IF, the polling is not rigged. Which is highly unlikely. :/

Reaction score

chances favour the N league alot....... cuz of all those things they 'did' although they didnt change anything yet :p :p :D and the people are like oh yeah! nawaz gave us houses,solar panel,laptop,bus service (whose budget could be used for the basic need of electric power) etc :( :(

May Allah bless our homeland

omg

Reaction score
The wadera system is just too powerful. And it has sunk deep into the roots of our political 'system'. Only a miracle can get IK votes, IF, and that's a huge IF, the polling is not rigged. Which is highly unlikely. :/
Are YOU going to vote?

Reaction score
Ofcourse you wont ^ Np, grab some chai or burgers while you waste your voting right and see Pakistan plunge into another 5 years of manhoos bilaas reign -.-
that right. or maybe a coalition. but i dont see IK as PM anywhere.
I can vote though, I'm 18 but I won't, as I don't want to endanger my life. :p

Haha, you stole my point. :D We seriously think ECP is unbaised? If so, I don't think returning officer would've accepted the nomination papers of Mr.Raja who is involved in billion rupees fraud. (If anyone wants prove for that, I'll give the link)