• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
no -.- its PPP who's doing that!

PML-N is doing everything for the benefit of the country
yeah, and PML-N helped PPP for the last 5years with 'friendly opposition', rite..? supported them throughout.. 'In the Name of Democracy'... 'Democracy shoudlnt be derailed'.. even if it causes pakistan to be a failed state...
and now, its PML-N's turn to form govt as part of the deal...

Reaction score
yeah, and PML-N helped PPP for the last 5years with 'friendly opposition', rite..? supported them throughout.. 'In the Name of Democracy'... 'Democracy shoudlnt be derailed'.. even if it causes pakistan to be a failed state...
and now, its PML-N's turn to form govt as part of the deal...
hmmmm point..

but naaah why am i even arguing over it..mera to vote b ni hai :LOL: :p

Reaction score
1. I NEVER supported qadri politically, I just supported his cause, i.e ensuring free and fair elections with the implementation of articles 62 and 63, sadly he failed at it.

2. Musharaf, long debate... not nw, smtime in the hols...

3. Lets not forget, you're the one who supported the sharif's, politically, just a few months back. -.-.... dont deny this at least, u'd be lieing..

peace.
1- YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON WHO SUPPORTED QADRI
2-I knew you wouldnt be convinced about musharraf
3-I never SUPPORTED the sharifs i just supported Shahbaz Sharif and what more proof of this is required that I say i wholeheartedly support Imran Khan(if I supported sharifs I would have written a post about them in the first place

Reaction score
1- YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON WHO SUPPORTED QADRI
2-I knew you wouldnt be convinced about musharraf
3-I never SUPPORTED the sharifs i just supported Shahbaz Sharif and what more proof of this is required that I say i wholeheartedly support Imran Khan(if I supported sharifs I would have written a post about them in the first place
1. Read my message again and stop being soo stupid! -_-
2. yeah, cz ik your family hates him really bad, and ur perspective aint gonna change either. so peace!
3. read again..
u did*.. -_-...

Reaction score
Democracy if for literate nations. Pakistan, which has less than 15% literacy rate (including people who can just write their names) how would we expect to practice democracy in here? People believe in what they're told. I support Mr. Imran Khan because he's the only one who Pakistani people have not experienced, but I really think, dictatorship was better for Pakistan. The so called 'democracy' has ruined Pakistan, it has over 76% of it's GDP as deficit and is experiencing balance of payments crisis, the official reserves for foreign currency are not even sufficient for 2 months import. Rupee is depreciating, pakistan is experiencing 'stagflation' and terrorism is at its peak. There's no law, injustice prevails, and what I know, from my experience as a Pakistani, that Shahzeb would never get justice, as was the case with Butt brothers. All I can do is pray to Allah to make Pakistan prosper.

P.S: Sorry if I offended anyone's view, everyone has their own opinion. :)

Reaction score
Democracy if for literate nations. Pakistan, which has less than 15% literacy rate (including people who can just write their names) how would we expect to practice democracy in here? People believe in what they're told. I support Mr. Imran Khan because he's the only one who Pakistani people have not experienced, but I really think, dictatorship was better for Pakistan. The so called 'democracy' has ruined Pakistan, it has over 76% of it's GDP as deficit and is experiencing balance of payments crisis, the official reserves for foreign currency are not even sufficient for 2 months import. Rupee is depreciating, pakistan is experiencing 'stagflation' and terrorism is at its peak. There's no law, injustice prevails, and what I know, from my experience as a Pakistani, that Shahzeb would never get justice, as was the case with Butt brothers. All I can do is pray to Allah to make Pakistan prosper.

Altaf Bhai ko ditcha kara diya? :eek:

is ki borri tyaar karo.. *inno style*

omg

Reaction score

looks like somebody's brushing up on their economics .. and english :p o.o
Altaf Bhai ko ditcha kara diya? :eek:

is ki borri tyaar karo.. *inno style*

O_O \m/

on-topic : Imran khan obviously deserves support -.-' people can make false allegations about him but its about time we try something new -.- paki qoum , why you no get sick of pml-n and ppp -.-
baarian lagaayi hui hein -.- torturing history students and everyone else -.- you've had enough chances to prove yourselves -.- jaan deyo jaan deyo ksi or dee waari aan deyyo -.-
BUT -.-' IK = anti-corruption ..... half of pakistan = corrupt -.- .. why wud corrupt people vote for him? -.-
plus , not to be forgotten that a large proportion of IKs followers is under 18 -.-'' and the over 18 burgers would go home after seeing long queues ._. and the educated lot that will vote for him isnt really big and most of the literate people tend not to vote.

Reaction score
on-topic : Imran khan obviously deserves support -.-' people can make false allegations about him but its about time we try something new -.- paki qoum , why you no get sick of pml-n and ppp -.-
baarian lagaayi hui hein -.- torturing history students and everyone else -.- you've had enough chances to prove yourselves -.- jaan deyo jaan deyo ksi or dee waari aan deyyo -.-
BUT -.-' IK = anti-corruption ..... half of pakistan = corrupt -.- .. why wud corrupt people vote for him? -.-
plus , not to be forgotten that a large proportion of IKs followers is under 18 -.-'' and the over 18 burgers would go home after seeing long queues ._. and the educated lot that will vote for him isnt really big and most of the literate people tend not to vote.

i agree...

Reactions: omg
Reaction score
HAHAHA omg hein hi aisi -.- i mean mein aisi hi hun. im too senti and weird -.- and fat xP

but there was nothing senti there. just common sense.

fat and weird? -.- seriously?
yeah i know lekin barha jazbati reply tha :p

Reactions: omg