• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
ok ill accept jahangir tareen
RO was just a drama nothing else
n wht do u mean apart from mainstream politics its done a lot of work in karachi and the other areas in the past years
okay

u can say that, i'd agree... after what the courts have done to the orignial verdicts, it all seems to be a drama :/.... all hail the 'independent judiciary'
i mean, they are a religious organization and have not been in active government recently...
I agree to your point

and u were talking about integrity of JI, lets not forgot Fazul-ur-rehman......

Reaction score
fazl-ur-rehman has another party its called JUI why do people confuse them
pti and ji both boycotted the last elections thats why theyre not in the government
point!*
but he was a member :p.....

and well, JI is a religious organization. srsly..

Reaction score
point!*
but he was a member :p.....

and well, JI is a religious organization. srsly..
he wasnt, they just supported each other in 2002 elections but soon began to oppose each other
same way IK supported musharraf at first but later opposed him

JI has as many or more candidates than PTI in the whole country
its just they dont have the resources to advertise as they dont have a rich man like jahangir tareen:p:D

Reaction score
he wasnt, they just supported each other in 2002 elections but soon began to oppose each other
same way IK supported musharraf at first but later opposed him

JI has as many or more candidates than PTI in the whole country
its just they dont have the resources to advertise as they dont have a rich man like jahangir tareen:p:D
before the 2008 elections*
and IK never supported Musharraf.

I Know. they are a strong religious organization :)
well, any accusation on how he earns, is there now? we shld respect honest people..

Reaction score
Musharrafs Era from October 1999 to August 2008 was the most Prosperous Era of Pakistan!
He took power from Nawaz Sharif in 1999 and imposed Martial Law.
Then his period was full of developments..
He ended Poverty from 34% to 17%.. Introduced 994,486 educational institutions in Pakistan!
The Literacy rate increased from 41% to 53%.
He developed Pakistan's INDUSTRY.. made 4 dams. Developed Transport and Communication. Built many roads.. motorways!
introduced tv channels..
The prices of food were very less during his time.. and the dollar was only for 60rs. (Now its 100+)

On the other hand, Muslim League (N) with Nawaz Sharif.. is Corrupt!
He is the most corrupt bald politician ever.. He was Prime Minister two times and looted pakistan to its fullest in those two times!
He took more than 486 million dollars. So Hell, no way i am supporting them in Putting Nawaz Sharif as Prime Minister for the 3rd time. -_-

And PPP.. they were here for the past 5 years! Pakistan's situation was at its worst..
Loadshedding, Shortage of Gas, Illiteracy, Poverty, No water, Corruption, Political Instability, No Industrial Development, Unemployment, Crime Rate increasing, No law and order, Judges are corrupt, Foreign LOANS. and inspite of all the foreign loans, there was no development in Pakisttan.
I can say that the situation of Pakistan today.. is due to 5 years of PPP. So i dont support them OFC!

And as for PTI... we can not say if Imran Khan will actually bring CHANGE! All the politicians make claims.. and lie to the people.. and do not fulfill their promises. Maybe he will not be like others. But i am not ready to risk it! Or maybe he won't be able to handle the situation of the country. Its not a cricket team that he can handle it easily. Its a WHOLE NATION. But i am hopeful ofc. (i am not against him. just my opinion)

So i support PTI.. since Musharraf is not participating in the elections due to his arrest!
But in my opinion, Musharraf has political and military experience.. and although he has done some mistakes, the things he did for this country can not be overlooked. We need someone as capable as him to Save Pakistan.. and bring it back from the Depths of Decline. He has foreign relations and respect.
Plus he is the only leader who has no charges of being corrupt. he did not steal even a single rupee from Pakistan.

I want the army to impose martial law and put Musharraf in power. and then i want him to throw all the corrupt politicians in JAIL!
then Musharraf should be the president and Imran Khan the PrimeMinister. ^^
Both work together to revive Pakistan.
A big article you wrote:p
I also like Musharaf but supportin PTI

Reaction score
From wikipedia:Khan supported General Pervez Musharraf's military coup in 1999,[46] believing Musharraf would "end corruption, clear out the political mafias".[47] According to Khan, he was Musharraf's choice of prime minister in 2002 but turned down the offer.
leave jahangir tareen alone:coffee: i just said that he is rich
still cant understand why ure saying JI is not political. yes, theyre religious too but also political
fazl ur rehman was never a part of JI
*facepalm*
i thought u were talking abt stuff related to downfall of musharaf, judges NRO etc..
and yeah, khan supported early, but distances when the direction of things became clear....
sure, good for him :p
well, cz they sorta are...
was,once*

Reaction score
like imran khan said: anyone is welcome to join the party, no restriction. but not everyone will get tickets for the elections
and so everyone dint get them, ppl like Sarder Asseef with corruption charges werent given. and I donr remember hearing the name of Azam Sawati as a contestant in the elections.

and u accusing jahangir tareen? get a life bro... srsly? -_-..... the person who pays the most tax in pak and is known for his honesty...
sure, but make sure that they must be those who'r gonna contest the elections.
azam swati
he was part of maulana fazl ur rehman's pary JUI;) do i need more explanation:p
jahangir tareen is another
need anyone else??
have complete list if u want it:D
If someone wants to get clingy to PTI, what can IK do? kick them out? He can't but he actually DID :D he didn't show any respect to the bad guys, the reason they went back to their corrupt dens. So much so, that he did not give a ticket to his cousin, Inaam Ullah Niazi because his name was not clear. And would u believe me when I tell u the real thing regarding Inaam Ullah Niazi..?? It was only that he had given a bank, guarantee of a relative regarding a loan, and that relative couldn't manage to pay the loan back.. (note that it was not Inaam Ullah Niazi, it was some other person who couldn't manage to do so) and only because his guarantee about his relative didn't turn out to be good enough, he wasn't given the ticket to contest elections! How can you expect even the slightest bit of corruption and evil prevailing in an era where IK is ruling. Today I was watching a jalsa of Shabaz Sharif and trust me so thick was the glass he was standing behind, that I couldn't even see his face properly. Talk about PEOPLE'S REPRESENTATIVES. HUH! :mad: IK? haha tok about aristocracy, if aristocrats do not hide themselves behind bullet proof glass, if aristocrats wish to bring prosperity to Pakistan despite being so well established and having so much of exposure already, if aristocrats talk to their people in heavy downpour, if I can enter the house of an aristocrat and meet him by just telling him that I want to meet him, yeah SURE...GO ON! Call Imran Khan a westernized aristocrat.

Reaction score
I Just came online to post this
IMRAN KHAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)
only person who has no corruption charges against him and people who actually know about his history and about the shaukat khanum scenario will always vote him
and seriously he is the only politician i have seen who does not speak behind a bullet proof glass
and S4R I recall you were the person who supported that qadri man and you saw how little support he had.BEFORE, you thought that qadri was the only person who could save Pakistan and now you are under the same false assumption about Musharraf:mad:
seriously people WAKE UP!!!!!
a person who does not respect the high court is not worthy of being a leader and even if you read Musharraf's "in the Line of Fire",you should know that he was accused by a loyal Paki student of handing people to america for money(he admitted about handing ppl to america himself in this book)
Imran Khan captained Pak team to WC1992 and now he will captain pak nation to prosperity INSHALLAH.
i have read many biographies and autobiographies of him and have judged his character as extremely strict,strong and one who defies unjust people(an example is the Kerry Packer incident in cricket{look it up})
I know you will never be convinced and you never are like the Qadri 'event' but you knew who was right in the end
all I have to say is IMRAN KHAN ZINDABAD,PAKISTAN PAAINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reaction score
The elections are actually affecting our country.Look at the number of bomb blasts happening in a day itself.Plz pray :)
May Allah keep all of our brothers and Sisters safe.
Ameen

Reaction score
I Just came online to post this
IMRAN KHAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)
only person who has no corruption charges against him and people who actually know about his history and about the shaukat khanum scenario will always vote him
and seriously he is the only politician i have seen who does not speak behind a bullet proof glass
and S4R I recall you were the person who supported that qadri man and you saw how little support he had.BEFORE, you thought that qadri was the only person who could save Pakistan and now you are under the same false assumption about Musharraf:mad:
seriously people WAKE UP!!!!!
a person who does not respect the high court is not worthy of being a leader and even if you read Musharraf's "in the Line of Fire",you should know that he was accused by a loyal Paki student of handing people to america for money(he admitted about handing ppl to america himself in this book)
Imran Khan captained Pak team to WC1992 and now he will captain pak nation to prosperity INSHALLAH.
i have read many biographies and autobiographies of him and have judged his character as extremely strict,strong and one who defies unjust people(an example is the Kerry Packer incident in cricket{look it up})
I know you will never be convinced and you never are like the Qadri 'event' but you knew who was right in the end
all I have to say is IMRAN KHAN ZINDABAD,PAKISTAN PAAINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
1. I NEVER supported qadri politically, I just supported his cause, i.e ensuring free and fair elections with the implementation of articles 62 and 63, sadly he failed at it.

2. Musharaf, long debate... not nw, smtime in the hols...

3. Lets not forget, you're the one who supported the sharif's, politically, just a few months back. -.-.... dont deny this at least, u'd be lieing..

peace.