• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

omg

Reaction score
I can vote though, I'm 18 but I won't, as I don't want to endanger my life. :p

Haha, you stole my point. :D We seriously think ECP is unbaised? If so, I don't think returning officer would've accepted the nomination papers of Mr.Raja who is involved in billion rupees fraud. (If anyone wants prove for that, I'll give the link)
i know youre 18 -.-
EXACTLY :D no one will vote is trha :D wayy to goo.
MQM ko de do vote , endanger life sey you'll go to VIP security and PC mein dinner -.-

Reaction score
Haha, you stole my point. :D We seriously think ECP is unbaised? If so, I don't think returning officer would've accepted the nomination papers of Mr.Raja who is involved in billion rupees fraud. (If anyone wants prove for that, I'll give the link)
It doesn't matter if you have the proof. The thing is, whether that proof was presented before the court? If yes, then why was it that the court allowed him to contest?

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you have the proof. The thing is, whether that proof was presented before the court? If yes, then why was it that the court allowed him to contest.
The list is out, the secret fund allocation list is out. All the names and the amount is given, but is action taken against mis-appropriation of secret fund?

Reaction score
The wadera system is just too powerful. And it has sunk deep into the roots of our political 'system'. Only a miracle can get IK votes, IF, and that's a huge IF, the polling is not rigged. Which is highly unlikely. :/
its not like IK aint getting anything at all...

KPK is his, majority.. considering the downfall of ANP there.
and then punjab, tough battle with pml-n but PTI IS going to win seats in punjab...
next stronghold maybe Northern Sindh.. considering the power of Shah Mahmood Quershi over that area and a few other members.

rigging of the polls,if happens.. will certainly not be good for our country.. its gonna get bloddy if that happens...

Reaction score
chances favour the N league alot....... cuz of all those things they 'did' although they didnt change anything yet :p :p :D and the people are like oh yeah! nawaz gave us houses,solar panel,laptop,bus service (whose budget could be used for the basic need of electric power) etc :( :(

May Allah bless our homeland
But bro, bus service was using up the entire province fund for a single project, that's in-justice.

omg

Reaction score
Haha best of luck not getting shot :p

last time a bhai of mine told me that his family went to vote. on reaching there they discovered they had magically already voted -.-'

Reaction score
The list is out, the secret fund allocation list is out. All the names and the amount is given, but is action taken against mis-appropriation of secret fund?

Like they say,
he only found Musharaf over all the zillion pending cases and implicated him in stuff that doesnt even exist... and if he continues he's gonna pay for that...

funny how the LHC rejects Musharaf's petition regarding contesting elections but grants Raja rental permission to contest unconditionally...

aap sab ko meri taraf sey 'azaad adliya' mubarak ho.

Reaction score
Haha best of luck not getting shot :p

last time a bhai of mine told me that his family went to vote. on reaching there they discovered they had magically already voted -.-'
I'm not in Karachi Thank God! :)

Reaction score
But bro, bus service was using up the entire province fund for a single project, that's in-justice.

exactly ! thats wat am saying ...... they have made this bus thing and gave cold shoulder to the basic needs .... :( instead the bus we could have got the clean water,electricity , and improvements in the other cities of Punjab instead of only Lahore :( (not saying that he didnt do anything in lahore.... good things he did are appreciated) but on the cost of the major things is not good :(

Reaction score
haha most karachites ive talked to wont vote
u dont need to prove he's corrupt everybody knows that
btw will somebody in karachi vote for someone else like JI
My dad never voted, nor would I. Not even most people I know. Because if you're affliated with any types of politics in karachi, it's rare that you'll be alive.

Reaction score
Like they say,
he only found Musharaf over all the zillion pending cases and implicated him in stuff that doesnt even exist... and if he continues he's gonna pay for that...
What stuff doesn't exist?
Murder of BB and Bugti?
Lal Masjid?
Afia Siddiqui?

Reaction score
c'mon people!! if u dont like the candidates, u even have the option to vote on the empty box... at least do that.. for your nation, cz if you dont your vote is certainly going to be misused to make a certain person win =/

Reactions: omg
Reaction score
But the judges are being baised here, they're taking revenge from him rather than doing cases according to the law.
How can we judge whether they are doing it according to law or not?
We're not law experts. We can't say that, just because we are SEE-ING a criminal being punished at such a sensitive time of the year.