• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Pakistaan is in a mess seriously and its own ppl have contributed !! I suggest new broadminded , visionary men like imran khan or even musharraf for tht matter shud be allowed a sip !! Bhutto family shud be kept away frm the political system of pakistaan !they have.ruined it and have jst not made things betta but worse!!

Reaction score
Around 2 weeks left for the election day......
the 'jalsas' in full swing nowadays of most political parties ........
lets hope everything goes fine till the elections and after the elections too :) .... and we see a healthy and prosperous Pakistan.

Reaction score
Did someone see the news today? Imran Khan challenged Nawaz to a live debate, he used the this sentence, 'Jackel cannot lead the country', therefore ECP took notice of it as it had earlier conveyed to the candidates not to get personal. But tell you what, why isn't ECP taking notice of the terrorism that's haunting MQM and ANP? Why aren't they providing security to them? Mr. Fakhru, is being basied here and support PML (N). I heard shareef brother's accussing Imran Khan, why isn't any notice taken against them?

Reaction score
Yeah, getting personal isnt good..... but why only imran attacked on this? why not the opponents ..... either ECP taking advantage of Fakhru bhai or something lese :\
yeah ... its sad to see pple of different parties being killed daily ...... although ECP has advised the provincial pple to provide security now... lets see what happens......

Reaction score
How in the world can u support the sharif i mean give me a single good reason . I can sit here the whole day and write about their corrupt politics

can u give me one single reason for supporting PTI?and don't tell me he made "shaukat khaman hospital" other then this what is he doing?

Reaction score
he does not know a single thing abt politics...he's here only to bring PML-N down by the orders of military
he doesnt know about politics?!?!?!?!?are you kidding me or what???:ROFLMAO:
PTI was founded on 25th April 1996!!!!I think 17 years are over sufficient to gain experience!!!!
And about PMLN i think they have been given enough chances already and they have proved themselves that they cannot bring change.
hope for Naya Pakistan led by Imran Khan on 11th May INSHALLAH (y)